Does Obama's blackness get him special deference?

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
I can't help getting the feeling that a lot of his fellow democrats as well as media pundits are a little bit more reluctant to disagree with him and/or criticize him than they otherwise would be, simply because they fear nothing more than they fear being labeled a racist.

Am I stating the obvious here or am I off my rocker?

Discuss.

No, his being elected President of the United States should.

Obviously, Republicans don't see it that way.

• Banned

It amazes me sometimes how much I have to spell shit out for nitwits!

So let me be more clear: RELATIVE TO OTHER PRESIDENTS, Does Obama's blackness get him special deference?

sheesh!

You just admitted to voting for Obama only because he's Black didn't you?

Fuckin' racist! :evil:

It amazes me sometimes how much I have to spell shit out for nitwits!

So let me be more clear: RELATIVE TO OTHER PRESIDENTS, Does Obama's blackness get him special deference?

sheesh!

Obviously not. He has been ripped to shreds. He has NOT lied us into war. He has not given no bid contracts to his friends. No other president in history has been ripped the way he has, except for possibly Lincoln because he fought to keep the country together.

You just admitted to voting for Obama only because he's Black didn't you?

Fuckin' racist! :evil:
What are you drinking? I'd say if anyone admitted to voting for Obama because he was black it was manifold, not rdean.

I'd say if anyone admitted to voting for Obama because he was black it was manifold, not rdean.

But is that because I'm racist for blacks or against them? :eusa_think:
Is one better? To hear you tell it if you are racist for blacks you are racist against whites and vice versa.

It's not about being better, it's whether or not your accusation holds water... logically speaking. :eusa_whistle:

Anyone who disagrees with Obama and doesn't speak up is an ass. Let them holler racist, let them ridicule -- it's just deflection, distraction. Who gives a shit that he's black? I don't. I care about his political ideals and his marxist dreams. If he were white I'd feel the same way.

I believe there is a lot of racism out there just beneath the surface. The Right can't seem to get passed the fact that Obama was legally elected with a majority of the popular vote and the electoral college.

Think of it! After all those safe, old white men- a Negro! Righties have had a hard time with that. All this false outrage and pseudo bravado (see Tea Parties) is all that resentment against civil rights leaders and civil libertarians bubbling to the surface.

Obama's "blackness" is a political cast on the foot of a sprinter. A cast placed there by the racist Right.

Only you can answer that.

:rofl:

But apparently that doesn't stop you from repeatedly hurling your silly allegations. :lol:
:lol: LOL, I said "if" anyone admitted to voting for Obama because he was black it was you, not rdean.

And you did say, "I know it's why I voted for him.":cuckoo:

Fine, play that game if you want to. :rofl:

We both know that you've accused me of it so many times that now I think it's funny to sarcastically allude to it.

You really are as disingenuous whore you know. No offense.

Forum List

Back