Does Obama really want to be president

I honestly don't think he cares about losing in November. He was woefully unprepared for the job but didn't even know it because he had no experience whatsoever to even give him a hint at what leading our country would require of an individual.

Deep down inside I'd bet dollars to donuts he knows he's in way over his head, doesn't like the job because it's a constant reminder of how bad he is and it's being played out on the world stage for all to see. And with his ego that has to be devastating.
That's not how a chronic narcissist like Boiking reacts...He projects and blames all his failures on everyone else, which he does all the time.

I honestly don't think he cares about losing in November. He was woefully unprepared for the job but didn't even know it because he had no experience whatsoever to even give him a hint at what leading our country would require of an individual.

Deep down inside I'd bet dollars to donuts he knows he's in way over his head, doesn't like the job because it's a constant reminder of how bad he is and it's being played out on the world stage for all to see. And with his ego that has to be devastating.

And, really, what's the downside to losing? Not like he'd be alone in that with Messrs. G.H.W. Bush and Carter still around. Some mild embarrassment, sure, but then he's got the rest of his life - and he's relatively young - to spend as an ex-president of the United States. As gigs go, not many better than that around. Lots worse things in life than following Slick Willie around on the rubber chicken circuit and raking in millions doing it.

Oh, he cares alright. He doesn't want to lose. He likes being president. He likes the airplane, the helicopter, the servants, and the house. This guy features himself to be just so good at campaigning though that he probably thought going in he was prepared enough.

If you take a close look at Maobamas employment history he has spent longer as president than almost any other job he's done, he likes having the title and the perks, he just get bored quickly with having to do the job. It was no accident that he voted present in the IL and US senates and now he's trying to do the job as president by just being present. In his mind that should be good enough.

Come on is anyone except the most naive surprised that this guy hates work. Give him a ball and he will do great.

He was nodding his head in agreement with everything Romney said. I think HE might even vote for Romney.

Yeah, the nodding really emphasized that the guy is in over his head. When Romney turned to him on Simpson Bowles and said "you should have grabbed that", it was like a father giving advice to a recalcitrant son.

And wow.... why in the hell would Obama not only allow the use of "Obamacare", but then turn around and use it himself repeatedly? :wtf: That's about the stupidest thing I've ever seen in a debate. I'm sure it looked really clever on paper and everything, but in practice?... not so much. :lol:

obama said, during the debate that he liked the term obamacare. Democrats tried to turn obamacare into a racial slur early on but it didn't stick.

Eye candy? That's laughable, how about eye soar. I can't stand the sight of him.
I can't stand the Liberal Agenda.. Tearing down a Nation.
Vote for America.. Vote for Romney and company!

He was nodding his head in agreement with everything Romney said. I think HE might even vote for Romney.

Yeah, the nodding really emphasized that the guy is in over his head. When Romney turned to him on Simpson Bowles and said "you should have grabbed that", it was like a father giving advice to a recalcitrant son.

And wow.... why in the hell would Obama not only allow the use of "Obamacare", but then turn around and use it himself repeatedly? :wtf: That's about the stupidest thing I've ever seen in a debate. I'm sure it looked really clever on paper and everything, but in practice?... not so much. :lol:

obama said, during the debate that he liked the term obamacare. Democrats tried to turn obamacare into a racial slur early on but it didn't stick.

The race card was played, it's over.. most Blacks and Whites see him the same way. We aren't each others enemy no matter how hard he and his party or the liberal media tries to paint us.

Last edited:
Truthfully, Obama expected to be Planetary King by now. The disappointment is evident.

Are you kidding! Democrats haven't even BEGUN to play the race card yet.

I agree.

Just a matter of time before we start to see how Romney NEVER had a black friend while growing up or in college..

ANd just a matter of time before the breakdown of black emnployees compared to white employees at Bain becomes front page news above the fold in the NY Times.

If and when Obama is trailing in the polls....race will become a talking point.

I think this is one of those things where the campaign thought they were being uber-clever and would turn the tables. In practice though, it will naturally sound arrogant coming out of Obama's mouth. And more particularly to the debate, it sounded like he was just too weak to defend against it.

Are you kidding! Democrats haven't even BEGUN to play the race card yet.

I agree.

Just a matter of time before we start to see how Romney NEVER had a black friend while growing up or in college..

ANd just a matter of time before the breakdown of black emnployees compared to white employees at Bain becomes front page news above the fold in the NY Times.

If and when Obama is trailing in the polls....race will become a talking point.

Maybe, But no one cares anymore. It's bullshit and we all know it.

The Dems are finished. Ca put!

If obama can't do better in the next debate, the dems are finished.

If the democrats imagine that they are going to challenge Romney's economic policies in the next debate, as Axelrod thinks they should, the democrats are in bigger trouble because that debate is about foreign policy.

In an earlier interview on NBC's "Today Show," Axelrod added that the president was "looking very much forward" to his next chance to debate Romney on Oct. 16.

"I know this, he will come, he will make an honest argument with the American people about how to rebuild the economy and the middle class and he'll hold Gov. Romney to account for these big gaps in the truth we saw last night," Axelrod said.

Obama camp promises tougher response to Romney in next debate - The Hill's Video

I can understand obama wanting a do-over for last night's debate because his foreign policy is even worse than his economic policy.

"I know this, he will come, he will make an honest argument with the American people about how to rebuild the economy and the middle class and he'll hold Gov. Romney to account for these big gaps in the truth we saw last night," Axelrod said.

So, the Ax is admitting beforehand that they're going to try and hijack the subject of the next debate?

Innnnteresting.

Hijacking the subject matter might be a way to avoid answering questions dealing with obama's foreign policy failures.

If obama can't do better in the next debate, the dems are finished.

If the democrats imagine that they are going to challenge Romney's economic policies in the next debate, as Axelrod thinks they should, the democrats are in bigger trouble because that debate is about foreign policy.

In an earlier interview on NBC's "Today Show," Axelrod added that the president was "looking very much forward" to his next chance to debate Romney on Oct. 16.

Obama camp promises tougher response to Romney in next debate - The Hill's Video

I can understand obama wanting a do-over for last night's debate because his foreign policy is even worse than his economic policy.

I expect that the only piece of advice Obama took to heart was that he NOT show his temper. If we think back, that was what people were talking about in the weeks leading up to the debate... that Obama is thin-skinned and Romney would prod him. So basically what Axlerod is saying is that they're going to go "fire in the belly" next time, which will then give Romney the opportunity to put a spotlight on some of that thin skin. :cool:

I highly doubt this. I might not go as far to call him a narcissist but he's not too far away. His demeanor and many of his comments indicate that he has a very high opinion of himself. And i think he's generally dismissive of any criticism against him, chalking it up to that person not being as smart as him.

So, when it comes to policy failures, i think he chalks it up to either being a necessary part of the plan, the plan hasn't taken full effect yet, or as a last resort, it couldn't possibly be caused to exacerbated by his plan, it must have been someone else's fault.

I expect that the only piece of advice Obama took to heart was that he NOT show his temper. If we think back, that was what people were talking about in the weeks leading up to the debate... that Obama is thin-skinned and Romney would prod him. So basically what Axlerod is saying is that they're going to go "fire in the belly" next time, which will then give Romney the opportunity to put a spotlight on some of that thin skin. :cool:

Romney doesn't like to be thoroughly challenged though either. Via his experience in business and simply being a republican that has to deal with "gotcha" questions all the time from the media, i think he would be better prepared though. We'll just have to see how it plays out in the next debate.

If you take a close look at Maobamas employment history he has spent longer as president than almost any other job he's done, he likes having the title and the perks, he just get bored quickly with having to do the job. It was no accident that he voted present in the IL and US senates and now he's trying to do the job as president by just being present. In his mind that should be good enough.
Gee.....he sounds like everyone's favorite.....

george%20bush%20looking%20stupid.jpg

Forum List

Back