Does Obama really want to be president

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Sure couldnt tell from yesterday debate but here is few more..

Obama won’t meet with members of Congress.

President Obama has made very little effort to meet with members of Congress unless they are named Nancy Pelosi or Harry Reid. A May Politico article pointed out that Senate Budget Committee Chairman Kent Conrad (D – N.D.) “couldn’t recall the last time he talked to the president,” Sen. Tom Harkin (D – Iowa) hadn’t talked to the president in months about preventing a rate increase on student loans (one of Obama’s ‘top’ priorities), and Sen. Jeff Bingaman (D – N.M.), the chairman of the Energy and Natural Resources Committee, “hasn’t spoken to the president much since the previous Congress.”

Obama won’t meet with the Jobs Council.

Obama claims to be totally focused on jobs and jumpstarting the economy, but he hasn’t met with his Jobs Council since January. When questioned, White House press secretary Jay Carney gave a simple non-answer, “The president’s obviously got a lot on his plate.” Right…

and more Does Barack Obama Even Want To Be President? Independent Journal Review

This was Obama's version of bush41 checking his watch during the debate

Obama's been ordered to take a dive

The agenda got him elected.. They played the race card every way they could. It's over now and so is he.
He's a spineless clueless face just like the rest of the Democrats. The Agenda is about to end once and for all.

Did you guys see Sharpton last night. His eyes were bigger then a full moon..... LMAO!

obama wants to be king with a competent prime minister to actually do the heavy lifting and run the country. obama thought he could transform the presidency into a figurehead position where he makes public appearances, has parties and goes on vacation. Does Queen Elizabeth meet with a jobs council? Of course not. She goes to a ribbon cutting and plays with her corgis.

We had a terrorist attack, on American soil, because our consulate is American soil. Our Ambassador was tortured and murdered along with three others. obama goes to a fundraiser, emphasis on the fun, and left Hillary Clinton and the poorly advised Susan Rice to deal with the problem. AFTER that, with world leaders gathered in New York, obama makes television appearances on The View and David Letterman while Hillary Clinton met with leader after leader. obama has reformed Hillary Clinton into his Prime Minister. But that's not our form of government and everyone in the whole world knows it BUT obama.

This was Obama's version of bush41 checking his watch during the debate

Obama's been ordered to take a dive

possibly. by the people who are REALLY in charge. time for the party change of the oval office to make the sheeple believe that the fundamentals (two-party hammerlock on the political process) will ever change ;)

The Founding Fathers Tried to Warn Us About the Threat From a Two-Party System

whats it called? The "controlled opposition"?

Besides, as we all know the Oval Office ages people at an accelerated rate than most other occupations. Why voluntarily apply for the position after he's accomplished most of his legisaltive agenda and basically had the world swinging-from-his-nuts for the last 4- years? :afro:

Last edited:
I said it from day one...Boiking wants to "do President" (i.e. get in on all the attention, loot and perqs of the office) but not actually BE the President.

I definitely get that impression from him. I've often thought of him as a celebrity more than a president.

obama wants to be king with a competent prime minister to actually do the heavy lifting and run the country. obama thought he could transform the presidency into a figurehead position where he makes public appearances, has parties and goes on vacation. Does Queen Elizabeth meet with a jobs council? Of course not. She goes to a ribbon cutting and plays with her corgis.

We had a terrorist attack, on American soil, because our consulate is American soil. Our Ambassador was tortured and murdered along with three others. obama goes to a fundraiser, emphasis on the fun, and left Hillary Clinton and the poorly advised Susan Rice to deal with the problem. AFTER that, with world leaders gathered in New York, obama makes television appearances on The View and David Letterman while Hillary Clinton met with leader after leader. obama has reformed Hillary Clinton into his Prime Minister. But that's not our form of government and everyone in the whole world knows it BUT obama.

Something the media never mentioned...

Obama did not address the nation despite an attack on US soil and the murder of 4 Americans who were murdered BECUASE they were Americans.

Now...I know FDR addressed the nation...and I know GWB addressed the nation....DId Carter address the nation back in 79?

And, as we know....not only did Obama NOT address the nation....but he addressed the world by blaming the murders on one American exercising his right to free speech.

This is what happens when one has an overly inflated ego. The guy doesn't think he needs to listen to anybody else. He thinks he's the smartest guy in the room. It's the reason why he thought skimming through the daily security briefing on his IPAD was good enough, and the reason why he once said, “I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it”, and that includes his speechwriters and policy advisors.
Obama: “I Can Do Any Job Better Than the People I Hire to Do It” | The Gateway Pundit

Bottom line, if you're the kind of person who thinks you're better than everybody else, you're not going to LISTEN when it counts.

He was nodding his head in agreement with everything Romney said. I think HE might even vote for Romney.

I think Oddball nailed it... Barry Kardashian loves the trappings, but sees the responsibilities as annoyances.

President Obama has made very little effort to meet with members of Congress unless they are named Nancy Pelosi or Harry Reid. A May Politico article pointed out that Senate Budget Committee Chairman Kent Conrad (D – N.D.) “couldn’t recall the last time he talked to the president,” Sen. Tom Harkin (D – Iowa) hadn’t talked to the president in months about preventing a rate increase on student loans (one of Obama’s ‘top’ priorities), and Sen. Jeff Bingaman (D – N.M.), the chairman of the Energy and Natural Resources Committee, “hasn’t spoken to the president much since the previous Congress.”

Obama claims to be totally focused on jobs and jumpstarting the economy, but he hasn’t met with his Jobs Council since January. When questioned, White House press secretary Jay Carney gave a simple non-answer, “The president’s obviously got a lot on his plate.” Right…

and more Does Barack Obama Even Want To Be President? Independent Journal Review

Doesn't bother with intelligence briefings.
Has time to do the talk show circuit.
This guy loves the trappings of the office but doesn't seem to want to put in the work.

I honestly don't think he cares about losing in November. He was woefully unprepared for the job but didn't even know it because he had no experience whatsoever to even give him a hint at what leading our country would require of an individual.

Deep down inside I'd bet dollars to donuts he knows he's in way over his head, doesn't like the job because it's a constant reminder of how bad he is and it's being played out on the world stage for all to see. And with his ego that has to be devastating.

And, really, what's the downside to losing? Not like he'd be alone in that with Messrs. G.H.W. Bush and Carter still around. Some mild embarrassment, sure, but then he's got the rest of his life - and he's relatively young - to spend as an ex-president of the United States. As gigs go, not many better than that around. Lots worse things in life than following Slick Willie around on the rubber chicken circuit and raking in millions doing it.

He was nodding his head in agreement with everything Romney said. I think HE might even vote for Romney.

Yeah, the nodding really emphasized that the guy is in over his head. When Romney turned to him on Simpson Bowles and said "you should have grabbed that", it was like a father giving advice to a recalcitrant son.

And wow.... why in the hell would Obama not only allow the use of "Obamacare", but then turn around and use it himself repeatedly? :wtf: That's about the stupidest thing I've ever seen in a debate. I'm sure it looked really clever on paper and everything, but in practice?... not so much. :lol:

Doesn't bother with intelligence briefings.
Has time to do the talk show circuit.
This guy loves the trappings of the office but doesn't seem to want to put in the work.

He thinks he's "eye candy."

Deep down inside I'd bet dollars to donuts he knows he's in way over his head....

Who-Wasnt-born-where.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmtPBTybQ9k]The Hunt For Bin Laden - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back