Does Obama Really Believe His Own BS?

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Today’s NYT campaign notebook has Obama sluicing the controversial Nutting Marketwatch chart straight off the Internet into a campaign speech, in which he proclaims “Since I’ve been president, federal spending has risen at the lowest pace in nearly 60 years.” (The exact sequence seems to be Nutting’s keyboard to Web to Carney to Obama to the world.) Obama’s instantaneous embrace of Nutting’s chart–a calculation so absurd even Ezra Klein tried to change the subject, since (among other things) it attributes most of Obama’s $800+ billion stimulus to Bush–raises an interesting pair of possibilities:

a) Does Obama really not have an intuitive feeling for how much he’s been spending? That’s a little like not remembering how much sex you’re having. He’s the one doing the spending, after all. Even if he wasn’t, you’d think an ordinary BS detector would kick in. It’s one thing to expect MSNBC viewers to be credulous. It’s another thing …

or

b) Obama doesn’t care if it’s BS as long as it might work.**

Post Continues on dailycaller.com
Does Obama not know how much he’s spending? | The Daily Caller
By Mickey Kaus

Does Obama Really Believe His Own BS? – Patriot Update

That Professor Obama Dog Won't Hunt Anymore

May 30, 2012
By James V Capua

---

The problem for Obama's apologists is there are some brilliant minds in the academy, and some of us have been lucky enough, or if one ever had to face them in a seminar or dissertation defense, terrified enough, to have encountered them. One of these, a University of Chicago Law School colleague of Obama's, has in several interviews outed our philosopher-king's pretensions. Richard Epstein does not need me to describe his quality; anyone who wants a glimpse of him in action needs merely to view a talk he gave, including fielding audience questions, broadcast on C-SPAN earlier this year. Compare for yourself a sample of the genuine article and any press conference or interview by our professor manqué of a president. As Epstein tells it to Edward Klein, author of The Amateur:

At the time ... Obama saw himself as a genuine intellectual, which he definitely was not. His course was very popular and he was an engaging teacher, but not one with a serious academic set of interests. The members of the faculty reserved a round table for ten in the Quadrangle Club, where we had lunch and engaged in an intense intellectual exchange. We had a no-sports and no-politics rule and a single topic rule. Everybody bashed everybody. You put yourself once more into the breach and prepared to have the guillotine come down on your head. But Barack Obama never attended these lunches. I firmly believe that this systematic withdrawal from engagement with other members of the faculty stemmed from him not wanting to put himself at intellectual risk. (P. 21.)

The Obama campaign's days of telling us that what looks like bad news is really good news that we are just too dumb to comprehend are drawing to a close. Next they are going to try to convince us that Obama may not be a genius after all, but he can connect emotionally with us a lot better than that stiff Romney, and that is now what matters.

Read more: Articles: That Professor Obama Dog Won't Hunt Anymore

Does the guy who had two autobiographies about himself before anyone knew who the hell he was believe his own bullshit?

Hmmmm.

I think I'm going to go with..... yes.

Obama suffers from acute narcissism and delusions of adequacy. He has no frickin' idea that he is a miserable failure and consummate liar.

Understanding Obama: The Making of a Fuehrer

By Ali Sina

I must confess, I was not impressed by Sen. Barack Obama from the first time I saw him. At first I was excited to see a black candidate. He looked youthful, spoke well, appeared to be confident, a wholesome presidential package. I was put off soon, not just because of his shallowness but also because there was an air of haughtiness in his demeanor that was unsettling. His posture and his body language were louder than his empty words. Obama's speeches are unlike any political speech we have heard in American history. Never a politician in this land had such quasi "religious" impact on so many people. The fact that Obama is a total incognito with zero accomplishment makes this inexplicable infatuation alarming. Obama is not an ordinary man. He is not a genius. In fact, he is quite ignorant on most important subjects. Barack Obama is a narcissist. Dr. Sam Vaknin, the author of "Malignant Self Love," also believes, "Barack Obama appears to be a narcissist."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLQ5rlvPlzM"]VIDEO[/ame]

Vaknin is a world authority on narcissism. He understands it and describes the inner mind of a narcissist like no other person. When he talks about narcissism everyone listens. Vaknin says that Obama's language, posture and demeanor, and the testimonies of his closest, nearest and dearest suggest that the Senator is either a narcissist or he may have narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).

Narcissists project a grandiose but false image of themselves. Jim Jones, the charismatic leader of People's Temple, the man who led over 900 of his followers to cheerfully commit mass suicide and even murder their own children was also a narcissist. Charles Manson, Joseph Koni, Shoko Asahara, Joe Stalin, Saddam, Mao Zedong, Kim Jong IL, and Adolph Hitler are a few examples of narcissists of our time. All these men had a tremendous influence over their fanciers and followers. They created a personality cult around themselves, and with their blazing speeches elevated their admirer's souls, filled their hearts with enthusiasm and instilled in their minds a new zest for life. Those men gave their followers hope! They promised them the moon, but alas, they invariably brought them to their doom. When you are a victim of a cult of personality, you don't know it until it is too late.

READ MORE: Understanding Obama: The Making of a Fuehrer

Last edited:
I don't know if Obama believes his own BS, but it's insulting the he, the media and the left expect the rest of us to buy it.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Today’s NYT campaign notebook has Obama sluicing the controversial Nutting Marketwatch chart straight off the Internet into a campaign speech, in which he proclaims “Since I’ve been president, federal spending has risen at the lowest pace in nearly 60 years.” (The exact sequence seems to be Nutting’s keyboard to Web to Carney to Obama to the world.) Obama’s instantaneous embrace of Nutting’s chart–a calculation so absurd even Ezra Klein tried to change the subject, since (among other things) it attributes most of Obama’s $800+ billion stimulus to Bush–raises an interesting pair of possibilities:

a) Does Obama really not have an intuitive feeling for how much he’s been spending? That’s a little like not remembering how much sex you’re having. He’s the one doing the spending, after all. Even if he wasn’t, you’d think an ordinary BS detector would kick in. It’s one thing to expect MSNBC viewers to be credulous. It’s another thing …

or

By Mickey Kaus

THe problem here is that you are so detatched from reality and such a partisan hack that if Obama said water was wet youd say hes full of shit

I don't know if Obama believes his own BS, but it's insulting the he, the media and the left expect the rest of us to buy it.

Na we just thought that you goons wouldn’t be such brainwashed retartds who believe in every conspiracy theory glen beck feeds you

Na we just thought that you goons wouldn’t be such brainwashed retartds who believe in every conspiracy theory glen beck feeds you

QUOTE=starcraftzzz
Na I just thought that us goons wouldn’t be such brainwashed retartds who believe in every conspiracy theory msnbc feeds us

FIXED

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

or

By Mickey Kaus

THe problem here is that you are so detatched from reality and such a partisan hack that if Obama said water was wet youd say hes full of shit

You progressive/liberals shouldn't get so [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH2-XTq68bo"]Wee Weed Up[/ame]

Obama's Excuses Are Getting Stale

Thursday, 07 Jun 2012 07:06 PM
By James Walsh

---
The president then flew over Wisconsin on Air Force One for three fundraisers in Chicago. Estimates are that the president raised $1.8 million in Minnesota and $5 million in Chicago.

One co-host in Chicago was Marilyn Katz, the wealthy former leader of the radical Students for a Democratic Society (SDS); fellow Chicagoan and Obama friend Bill Ayers was an SDS leader.

To many voters, especially Hispanic voters, the President’s promises of a second-term legislative agenda come across as mere campaign rhetoric.

Consider that Obama has promised comprehensive immigration reform yearly from 2007 (when he was in the U.S. Senate) to 2012, always placing the blame for his failures on Republicans.

During the 2008 campaign, he promised to sign into law comprehensive immigration reform during his first year in the White House.

Now in the midst of a re-election campaign, the president fails to mention that he had a Democrat-controlled U.S. House of Representatives led by Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) during the first two years of his administration, and that he has had a Democrat-controlled Senate led by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) from Day 1 of his presidency.

Pelosi and/or Reid could have brought up immigration reform during any year of the Obama administration but failed to do so. Democrats are to blame for the failure of his legislative agenda.

What do Hispanic voters want? They list jobs, the economy, and education as their most important areas of concern, with immigration reform a distant fourth.

Americans of Hispanic ancestry, who are Catholics or members of other denominations, express concern at the attack by the Obama administration on the Catholic Church, which they see as an attack on religious freedom.

They recall that in the 1920s, the Mexican government staged a political attack on the Catholic Church, which turned out to be a pyrrhic victory, for religion and still flourishes in Mexican hearts today.

The Obama re-election campaign might reconsider its current attack on the Catholic Church in the U.S., if only because it could cost the president Hispanic votes.

---
Placing the blame on former President George W. Bush is getting stale. Blaming Congressional Republicans is getting lame. Blaming the European economy isn’t flying.

Blaming the Japanese tsunami and earthquake has cratered. His answer appears to be creating red herrings, such as the “War on women.”

Obama’s campaign rhetoric is one thing and reality another.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Obama's Excuses Are Getting Stale
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

Last edited:
130515_barack_obama_irs_rtrs_605.jpg

Dee Dee Dee

Obama attempts 'scandal reduction surgery'

By GLENN THRUSH and JENNIFER EPSTEIN | 5/16/13

“The minute that I found out about it, then my main focus is to make sure we get the thing fixed,” Obama said in the Rose Garden, a splatter of rain falling on the president and Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, with whom he had just finished a long Oval Office huddle.

Read more: Obama attempts 'scandal reduction surgery' - Glenn Thrush and Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

boitsfnalive002.gif

It's gotta be tough on the guy. I mean, your entire life everyone has been telling you that you are the smartest guy in the room, and then you meet Joe Biden and realize you aren't.

Maybe Obama just reads the teleprompter without actually realizing what he's saying. That would explain the contradictory statements, flip flops and outright BS.

Obama: Serial Liar

May 21, 2013 By Daniel Greenfield

obama_1_s640x427-450x300.jpg

Will Rogers, the great humorist, once said, “If you ever injected truth into politics, you would have no politics.” If you injected truth into the teleprompter during one of Obama’s speeches, there would be nothing left but an empty chair.

Fourteen days after the September 11, 2012 attacks, Obama appeared at the United Nations to deliver a eulogy for the man he had not troubled to save and to declare that the future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.

Obama denounced the “crude and disgusting video” that had “sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world” and explained that it couldn’t be banned only because of the pesky Constitution. Two days later, the man behind the video, a Coptic Christian protesting the Muslim persecution of Christians in Egypt, had been arrested. The actual perpetrators of the attack still walk the streets of Benghazi.

Obama: Serial Liar | FrontPage Magazine

Forum List

Back