Does Obama Presidency mean Blacks have to marry whites, for their children to be suc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Does Obama Presidency mean Blacks have to intermarry with Whites, in order for their children to be successfull?. If this is so, this can be viewed as very insulting to black Ameircans.What are they trying to imply, Black Americans must rethink their support for this man, and he is some one who appears to have been brainwashed by White people.

Last edited:
Does Obama Presidency mean Blacks have to intermarry with Whites, in order for their children to be successfull?. If this is so, this can be viewed as very insulting to black Ameircans.What are they trying to imply, Black Americans must rethink their support for this man, and he is some one who appears to have been brainwashed by White people.

Yes, that's true. A half-black marrying a half-black is also okay. However, they must not marry Mexicans and I'm sure you know why. :eusa_whistle:

when did President Elect Obama present himself as "half" anything? He's a whole person.

and the one trying to imply that the reason Obama is successful is because of his white "half" is you. :cuckoo:

Yes, that's true. A half-black marrying a half-black is also okay. However, they must not marry Mexicans and I'm sure you know why. :eusa_whistle:

Listen, xsited1, I pose a serious question here, I dont' need any commedians
making commedic responses to this posts!!

when did President Elect Obama present himself as "half" anything? He's a whole person.

and the one trying to imply that the reason Obama is successful is because of his white "half" is you. :cuckoo:

I am not saying Barack Obama himself, but I have seen many tv stories promoting mixed marriages during his campaign for the Presidency.

Listen, xsited1, I pose a serious question here, I dont' need any commedians
making commedic responses to this posts!!

My apologies. BTW, blacks should be aware of the risks when they procreate with whites. Their children could look like this:

bele_and_lokai_star_trek.jpg

My apologies. BTW, blacks should be aware of the risks when they procreate with whites. Their children could look like this:

bele_and_lokai_star_trek.jpg

I am telling you all , this whole Obama mania is insulting to many Blacks who belive in the purity and integrity of the Black Race of the Living Gods on Earth
Posse.

Last edited:
I telling you all , this whole Obama mania is insulting to many Blacks who belive in the purity and integrity of the Black Race of the Living Gods on Earth
Posse.

Is this any different than when Hilter wanted a "pure race" :cuckoo:

there is NO SUCH THING 52nd. We're all mixed in some what or another. Obama is just as white as he is black. He didn't win the election based on his race and if you believe that he did then I feel badly for you cuz you've missed the entire point.

Does Obama Presidency mean Blacks have to marry whites, for their children to be suc?

This is a joke right?

xsited, I'd rep you for every one of your posts here but I already did...so...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's some funny shit.

This is a joke right?

This type of thing passes as humor with some people, yes.

Rather sad, isn't it?

Not that they're racist, so much, as that they're humor-challenged racists to boot.

A few days ago, I was having coffee in a Dunkin Donuts when a retired bank executive said:

Did you hear they're going to paint the White House black?

And then we waited for his punchline, you know?

Only there was no punchline. That was what this retired banking "executive" thought passed for humor.

Eventually, seeing that we were all laughing joyously, he said, just in case we missed it.

Because Obama is Black, you see?

Actually, yes I guess we did see.

We saw that guy was basically retarded.

This is a local Pol, BTW.

Clinging to his guns and Bibles, would be my guess.

Last edited:

there is NO SUCH THING 52nd. We're all mixed in some what or another. Obama is just as white as he is black. He didn't win the election based on his race and if you believe that he did then I feel badly for you cuz you've missed the entire point.

The only pure Race, is the Black master race,from which all other degenerate races decended from.
Archeologists, and anthropologists, have confirmed, the first race ,that started civilization is the black race.
Egypt, they realized goes back over 20,000.00 years or more!, not 2000. There were a few racists archeologists, who conspired to publish a false age of Egyptian civilization.
Read,"The African Origins of Civilization", by a Cheikh Anta Diop. If you can't find it at any bookstores,google search it.

Last edited:
This type of thing passes as humor with some people, yes.

Rather sad, isn't it?

Not that they're racist, so much, as that they're humor-challenged racists to boot.

A few days ago, I was having coffee in a Dunkin Donuts when a retired bank executive said:

Did you hear they're going to paint the White House black?

And then we waited for his punchline, you know?

Only there was no punchline. That was what this retired banking "executive" thought passed for humor.

Eventually, seeing that we were all laughing joyously, he said, just in case we missed it.

Because Obama is Black, you see?

Actually, yes I guess we did see.

We saw that guy was basically retarded.

This is a local Pol, BTW.

Clinging to his guns and Bibles, would be my guess.

WTF do guns and bibles have to do with the fact that you hang out with jackasses?

or...willl whites have to intermix with blacks to obtain that it factor coolitvity...street cred...like my nigga..MC-o-boy

How, then, do you explain how Obama won 90 percent of the African American vote in the democratic primaries?

Probably not since Obama married a black lady.

Yes, I think it does mean that whites will have to marry black people to get ahead. Whites have all the disadvantages.

Its about time someone stood up and was brave enough to offer inter-racial marriage as a solution to all our problems. Well done, sir! I salute you for your brilliant insights!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back