Does Obama know anything?

Obama only knows what his handlers tell him to say. He's a puppet.

What he also knows is that all these morons tell him what a great guy he is.

He took 24 hours to figure out he got his ass kicked in the first debate....true to form...they tried to cover it up. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Ah, another of the shit-talkers.

Tell us, how did you like how questioning the President over Benghazi went last night?

You like being lied to by Obama then it went well for you

What he also knows is that all these morons tell him what a great guy he is.

He took 24 hours to figure out he got his ass kicked in the first debate....true to form...they tried to cover it up. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Ah, another of the shit-talkers.

Tell us, how did you like how questioning the President over Benghazi went last night?

You like being lied to by Obama then it went well for you

I just love wingnut bitterness. :)

Sounds like a bunch of people in this thread are sore that their messiah didn't beat Obama in this 2nd debate.

Yeah, yeah.....it's funny how Obama didnt cure aids, cancer and all the other stuff he said.......sucks to be you to have to defend this pile of shit......the economy sucks, our foreign policy is a complete joke.....sorry but....
you cant polish a turd.....

Don't remember him ever claiming to promise a cure for AIDS or cancer. You have a link for that or are you resorting to going to the extreme to make whatever weak point you think you're making?

Has he stopped the seas rising, or is that just another broken promise? Oh, has the earth began to heal, so no more worries about global warming, RIGHT? Come on, step right up and defend your dear leaders assertions.

Yeah, yeah.....it's funny how Obama didnt cure aids, cancer and all the other stuff he said.......sucks to be you to have to defend this pile of shit......the economy sucks, our foreign policy is a complete joke.....sorry but....
you cant polish a turd.....

Don't remember him ever claiming to promise a cure for AIDS or cancer. You have a link for that or are you resorting to going to the extreme to make whatever weak point you think you're making?

Has he stopped the seas rising, or is that just another broken promise? Oh, has the earth began to heal, so no more worries about global warming, RIGHT? Come on, step right up and defend your dear leaders assertions.

He promised to stop the seas from rising during his presidency? That would be a pretty dumb thing to promise.

Just found the quote and as expected he never promised this. He said that generations from now people can look back and say thats when those things began. "When the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal".

Seems to me that his initiatives towards green energy are aimed at accomplishing this. Will this work in the long term like he hoped? Only time will tell.

Are you a hack? We can say for sure now that's a yes.

Just found the quote and as expected he never promised this. He said that generations from now people can look back and say thats when those things began. "When the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal".

Seems to me that his initiatives towards green energy are aimed at accomplishing this. Will this work in the long term like he hoped? Only time will tell.

Are you a hack? We can say for sure now that's a yes.

Republicans don't even like to hear "TIME"

If they can't see a profit on paper within a few months of an investment they automatically give it a thumbs down. In other words it there had never been a John Kennedy and Lyndon Johnson we would have never made it to the moon. If there had never been a Franklin Roosevelt and Harry truman we would be goose steppin or whatever it is that the old Soviets did. When the private sector has their head up their ass the government has to step up.

All my life I've noticed something. Two lane roads everywhere until Eisenhower started the Interstate highway system...which completely changed our culture. Before he left office he warned all Americans of the dangers involved in a military/industrial complex. I was a Republican then and now the party doesn't even resemble those days. I wouldn't vote for another Republican in a national election if it hare lipped the devil. They are in the pockets of corporations and the wealthy. PHUCK 'EM

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back