Does Obama have the Authority

Can Obama wage war for more then 90 days without Congress?

• Total voters
You know its trolling when someone preemptively attacks someone for something they haven't done yet just for the sake of partisan bickering.

So RETARD, what happened when Obama refused to get authorization from Congress on Libya? What did the Boards liberals all say? And why haven't any of them answered this poll?

No, he lacks the authority. However making Obama back down would require action from Congress. How likely is that?

Should he refuse to comply with the law he should be impeached, for the record. I don't support flagrant violation of the law no matter what political party is in play.

Are we still engaged in combat in Syria? If so, that's a violation of the WPA and Congress should take action either to forbid further involvement or to authorize it.

I believe the Republicans control the House, do they not?

You know its trolling when someone preemptively attacks someone for something they haven't done yet just for the sake of partisan bickering.

So RETARD, what happened when Obama refused to get authorization from Congress on Libya? What did the Boards liberals all say? And why haven't any of them answered this poll?

Retard, you pretend as if everything Obama does "liberals" support it which is BS. I never supported Libyan action though I'm no liberal. Again, I don't see how and why you're trying to attack and smear liberals over something that hasn't happened yet.

Forum List

Back