Does Obama have some illegitimate sons out there lol

DA BOOOOSH sabotaged his Teleprompter again. Seriously though, this guy will read anything on his Teleprompter. He's like Ron Burgundy from 'Anchorman.' lol!

Last edited:
omg, get a gripe.

Just in reading what he said it's obvious he meant "your" sons and mistakenly said "my". Yeah, even with the totus it's easy to do ... especially when you are repeating the same thing in stump speech after stump speech.

This thread is dumb.

Get one? :D

HA! Serves me right for posting when hangry! :lol: I'm so nitpicky I just went back and corrected it.

omg, get a gripe.

Just in reading what he said it's obvious he meant "your" sons and mistakenly said "my". Yeah, even with the totus it's easy to do ... especially when you are repeating the same thing in stump speech after stump speech.

This thread is dumb.

The thread is mocking Obama. No one believes that Obama really truly has sons. But he's making these gaffes over and over.

Oh and it's more than these past couple of times in regards to referencing "my sons".

It's open season on the "most intelligent man on the planet" :lol: Payback is a bitch don't you think?

Yeah, yeah and the right bitched when the left did it when the Shrub was running the show. SSDD and all.

With all the truly horrendous crap the loser-in-command is doing I just find the bullshit threads to be tedious, you know?

I know, I know . . . I should just ignore them and all. Blarg.

I'm not a huge Obama fan (but will still vote for him as he's better than the alternative), but I don't identify with all these Conservative nuts that do nothing but insult and trash Obama at the drop of a hat, often in response to stories like this which are about as important as an article on Obama tripping while walking up a staircase. Or stories like the Rove article on Obama's SAT score "possibly" being lower than Bush.

At least Obama wrote an honest book about his activities as a young man. Imagine if George Bush was honest about his days when he was an alcoholic and used cocaine? Ditto to probably a large portion of presidents.

Why not try fight Obama with evidence, and not bullshit?

I'm not a huge Obama fan (but will still vote for him as he's better than the alternative), but I don't identify with all these Conservative nuts that do nothing but insult and trash Obama at the drop of a hat, often in response to stories like this which are about as important as an article on Obama tripping while walking up a staircase. Or stories like the Rove article on Obama's SAT score "possibly" being lower than Bush.

At least Obama wrote an honest book about his activities as a young man. Imagine if George Bush was honest about his days when he was an alcoholic and used cocaine? Ditto to probably a large portion of presidents.

Obama is the one claiming he has "sons", remember?

Liar.:lol:

Reporter to the President: Oh, is that your daughter?

President: No. It's my son. The sissy.

With apologies to some old copy of Mad Magazine and its "Snappy Answers to Stupid Questions."

not a fan...LOLlollol

Huh? Again, why not try make an argument not based on Obama making a grammatical mistake in a speech?

And because I think attacking someone for a syntax error is ridiculous I must be an Obama fan and some crazy liberal?

I don't like the democratic party. I think they're corrupt, spend more money than they should, lie (as all US politicians do) about their investment in special interests, and I HATE US labor unions.

But the christian right Republicans are far worse. Do fundamentalist religious people have to continue destroying the world? The liberal belief that people should be treated equally and not impose their beliefs on others is what has made the US and all other 1st world countries the way they are, and have the quality of life they do.

Huh? Again, why not try make an argument not based on Obama making a grammatical mistake in a speech?

And because I think attacking someone for a syntax error is ridiculous I must be an Obama fan and some crazy liberal?

I don't like the democratic party. I think they're corrupt, spend more money than they should, lie (as all US politicians do) about their investment in special interests, and I HATE US labor unions.

But the christian right Republicans are far worse. Do fundamentalist religious people have to continue destroying the world? The liberal belief that people should be treated equally and not impose their beliefs on others is what has made the US and all other 1st world countries the way they are, and have the quality of life they do.

Confusing DAUGHTERs with SONs is a "grammatical mistake?"

:lmao:

Saying "and my sons" when it seems clear he wanted to say "YOUR sons" is NOT a grammatical mistake? Also, saying "my sons", while I don't think it was his intention, is a way many speakers have addressed young American men.

Okay, have fun starting a campaign to spend billions to travel across the country and verify Obama has no sons due to the mistaken replacement of one word. More wasted money, more wasted time, more BS. Ughhh, people these days...

Saying "and my sons" when it seems clear he wanted to say "YOUR sons" is NOT a grammatical mistake? Also, saying "my sons", while I don't think it was his intention, is a way many speakers have addressed young American men.

Okay, have fun starting a campaign to spend billions to travel across the country and verify Obama has no sons due to the mistaken replacement of one word. More wasted money, more wasted time, more BS. Ughhh, people these days...

No. It's not.

It's a lot of things. Stupidity. Undue reliance on the TOTUS. Ignorance or indifference.

But it's not grammar.

You are not very bright.

No. It's not.

It's a lot of things. Stupidity. Undue reliance on the TOTUS. Ignorance or indifference.

But it's not grammar.

You are not very bright.

I'm not bright? So what exactly are you inferring from him saying "my sons"? He's a terrible politician, he's stupid, he .... what? Sure, make an argument about those points using some info (eg. this program sucks because of this, he is dumb because he cheated through college and has a low IQ, as referenced in this scholarly article etc...)

But to use a grammitical mistake? I assume you must also think Bush is the biggest idiot on the planet if you define someone by syntax errors.

No. It's not.

But it's not grammar.

You are not very bright.

I'm not bright? So what exactly are you inferring from him saying "my sons"? He's a terrible politician, he's stupid, he .... what? Sure, make an argument about those points using some info (eg. this program sucks because of this, he is dumb because he cheated through college and has a low IQ, as referenced in this scholarly article etc...)

But to use a grammitical mistake? I assume you must also think Bush is the biggest idiot on the planet if you define someone by syntax errors.

I am not drawing many inferences from his stupidity and inability to read a TOTUS or correct an error in a TOTUS other than that he is (a) not very good at the whole "great communicator" thing falsely ascribed to him and (b) not all that quick on his feet.

And it's STILL not a grammatical mistake.

You should learn the MEANING of words before you try to employ them in your posts. And you should certainly use a spell check under thee circumstances.

Forum List

Back