Does Obama hate Texas as much as AZ?

Hey asswipe. Does Texas contribute to the Federal pot? If they do then sit down and shut the fuck up.

Hmm.

Section 8 - Powers of Congress

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

The privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it.

Section 10 - Powers prohibited of States

No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.

No State shall, without the Consent of the Congress, lay any Imposts or Duties on Imports or Exports, except what may be absolutely necessary for executing it's inspection Laws: and the net Produce of all Duties and Imposts, laid by any State on Imports or Exports, shall be for the Use of the Treasury of the United States; and all such Laws shall be subject to the Revision and Controul of the Congress.

No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.

Section 3 - Treason Note

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

Now again. Why should the US support a treasonous, anti-constitutional governor?

They shouldn't. They should cut her loose if she wants to go.

Amen to that..

Let Mexico have them back

Hey asswipe. Does Texas contribute to the Federal pot? If they do then sit down and shut the fuck up.

Hmm.

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

The privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it.

No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.

No State shall, without the Consent of the Congress, lay any Imposts or Duties on Imports or Exports, except what may be absolutely necessary for executing it's inspection Laws: and the net Produce of all Duties and Imposts, laid by any State on Imports or Exports, shall be for the Use of the Treasury of the United States; and all such Laws shall be subject to the Revision and Controul of the Congress.

No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.

Section 3 - Treason Note

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

Now again. Why should the US support a treasonous, anti-constitutional governor?

They shouldn't. They should cut her loose if she wants to go.

Rick Perry is a she?

Sheesh..who knew?

Oh..and this somehow got left out of the post that was sourced.

There's a lot of different scenarios," Perry said. "We've got a great union. There's absolutely no reason to dissolve it. But if Washington continues to thumb their nose at the American people, you know, who knows what might come out of that. But Texas is a very unique place, and we're a pretty independent lot to boot."
Governor Says Texans May Want to Secede From Union But Probably Won't - FoxNews.com

Sort of can understand that. It's hard to be proud of a traitorous, anti-constitutional, anti-american type like Rick Perry.

There's a lot of different scenarios," Perry said. "We've got a great union. There's absolutely no reason to dissolve it. But if Washington continues to thumb their nose at the American people, you know, who knows what might come out of that. But Texas is a very unique place, and we're a pretty independent lot to boot."
Governor Says Texans May Want to Secede From Union But Probably Won't - FoxNews.com

Sort of can understand that. It's hard to be proud of a traitorous, anti-constitutional, anti-american type like Rick Perry.

And he wants us to send him money because Texas has inadequate planning for water run-off? It was only a Tropical Storm

Shouldn't Texas be responsible for its own infrastructure? If it fails, why should a "limited government" bail them out?

Last edited:

He doesn't hate either.

On the other hand:

Do Texans hate Hispanics as much as Republicans hate the gays?
Obviously, you have NEVER been to Texas

We don't hate Mexicans (long as they aren't illegals)

Now, gays on the other hand............:ev

My sister is married to a guy from Texas and he's an obnoxious jerk!!! Most men from Texas are. Big know-it-alls that think they are just too much. Most of the women are very pretty and very sweet. But now I know why so many of them come to L.A. They certainly don't want to get stuck with a Texan for a husband.

And he wants us to send him money because Texas has inadequate planning for water run-off? It was only a Tropical Storm

Shouldn't Texas be responsible for its own infrastructure? If it fails, why should a "limited government" bail them out?

A Limited Government should not bail them out. I think that Washington should applaud them for their independent, states rights supporting, attitude and wish TX luck in dealing with their little state problem.

Maybe more. I swear i've never seen a President hate his fellow Americans the way this current President does. I guess it's all about the Saul Alinsky 'Rules for Radicals' and Reverend Wright "GOD DAMN AMERICA!" indoctrination for him. He was raised on that Marxist Anti-American stuff. It's too late for him to change now. He is what he is. Lets hope Americans wise up and begin the process of booting these creeps in November. Hopefully Hopey Changey will be a One & Doner. Get out and vote people.

Oh, go soak your head!!! Your radio is always playing the same boring tune. Get a clue.

I'm surprised Texas would beg the country to help them out.

They support a limited government and yet want my tax dollars to pay for their poor flood control planning

And you know what?? I would have been glad to help them. But not anymore. They think they are better than the rest of us. So let them solve their own problems.

This current President has divided this nation unlike anything i've ever seen before. His hatred for fellow Americans really is so shocking & sad. I've never seen a President hate & divide like this President has. A "Uniter?" Ha Ha! What a f*cking scam. It all goes back to his Saul Alinsky Marxist "Community Organizer" past. It's who he is.

Would you PLEASE take your meds??? You're running amok!!

Most Americans don't want their President hating fellow Americans the way this current President does. That's not what they expect out of their President. They expect their President to stand up for them and not engage in such petty hate. This guy is not Presidential. He's a "Community Organizer" amateur. I really do think the Democrats are vastly underestimating how angry most Americans are at this President calling Arizonans Racists and suing them. They just don't see this anger but it is there. This just isn't the behavior people expect from their President. Constantly declaring War on your fellow Americans just isn't Presidential.

It's been about a month since Tropical Storm Hermine tore through North Texas. One of the hardest hit areas was a condominium complex in Arlington. The floodwater was so high, dozens of residents had to be rescued.

Because of this, Gov. Rick Perry asked the federal government to issue a disaster declaration for 13 Texas counties, including Tarrant and Denton. On Sunday, Perry learned that the request was denied.

FEMA Denies Perry's Disaster Declaration Request - cbs11tv.com

I'd be curious to see how many disaster declarations have been denied. I've never heard of one until today.

Or as much as Texas hates Obama? Hillary won the primary here. But we have this little thing here called caucusing where those that don't have to work the next day can steal a 1/4 of her delegates by hanging out midnight and rallying in high school auditoriums.

It's like if you don't work and need to go to bed, you get vote twice.

He STILL lost here.

It's been about a month since Tropical Storm Hermine tore through North Texas. One of the hardest hit areas was a condominium complex in Arlington. The floodwater was so high, dozens of residents had to be rescued.

Because of this, Gov. Rick Perry asked the federal government to issue a disaster declaration for 13 Texas counties, including Tarrant and Denton. On Sunday, Perry learned that the request was denied.

I'd be curious to see how many disaster declarations have been denied. I've never heard of one until today.

Texas is a proud state and a firm believer in the 10th Amendment. They know that the Constitution says nothing about providing emergency relief to a state so the responsibility falls to the individual state.

Given Rick Perrys secessionist views, I would not want to insult the man by offering him money

Given YOUR views ... please stop giving them, liar.

Texas is a proud state and a firm believer in the 10th Amendment. They know that the Constitution says nothing about providing emergency relief to a state so the responsibility falls to the individual state.

Given Rick Perrys secessionist views, I would not want to insult the man by offering him money
I agree. Taking it a step further, I think Texas residents shouldn't have to pay Federal Taxes either.

Agreed.

Wow. Shoots down the whackaloons running their heads about Bush immediately after Katrina. So, I guess it was Nagin and Blanco that screwed the pooch.

I always knew you guys were full of shit. LOL!!!

It was Nagin Blanco that screwed the pooch by waiting until it was too late to as for Federal aid.

Shoots your whackaloon ass running off from your posterior about a topic you obviously have no education on.

The real question is, why is a traitorous anti-constitution secessionist asking for federal money?

Hmm.

"There's a lot of different scenarios," Perry said. "We've got a great union. There's absolutely no reason to dissolve it. But if Washington continues to thumb their nose at the American people, you know, who knows what might come out of that. But Texas is a very unique place, and we're a pretty independent lot to boot."

Section 3 - Treason Note

Get a new line. Some other leftwing loon liar beat you to THAT one.

It's all about the Divide & Conquer strategy for this President and Democrats. They enjoy seeing fellow Americans at each others' throats. In fact they instigate this daily. In the end it really does go back to Saul Alinsky's Marxist 'Rules for Radicals' teachings. More Americans should get involved and find out what this current President and Democrats are really all about. Gotta divide to conquer.

He doesn't hate either.

On the other hand:

Do Texans hate Hispanics as much as Republicans hate the gays?
Obviously, you have NEVER been to Texas

We don't hate Mexicans (long as they aren't illegals)

Now, gays on the other hand............:ev

My sister is married to a guy from Texas and he's an obnoxious jerk!!! Most men from Texas are. Big know-it-alls that think they are just too much. Most of the women are very pretty and very sweet. But now I know why so many of them come to L.A. They certainly don't want to get stuck with a Texan for a husband.

What does your BIL have to do with Texas dollars and federal money? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back