Does Obama ever work at the White House???

Did I hear that he has played golf 128 times since he took office. He has been in office 10 months, that means he has played golf 12 times a month you divide that by 4 weeks in a month and he has played golf three times a week, then with the basketball and the traveling all over the world on Air Force One for anything and everything. Hell, no wonder he hasn't gotten anything done, he is on a continual paid vacation living it up on tax payer dollars. I need to get a job like that.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I say again:

Bush took more vacation days than any president in history...discuss!

Again discuss, you leftist partisan asshole... THE PRES REALLY HAS NO VACATION DAYS... whether the President is at the white house, camp david, some foreign trip, a trip home, etc it is not like the President is leaving the job behind (though many of us would wish Obama would leave the job behind)

Bush being the exception to that rule. Reagan as well.

Neither of them even did their job in the first place, they were figureheads. Obama actually works.

For recent historical comparison:

Reagan- 335 days in California.

Bush Sr.-543 days(one term)

Carter-79 days(one term)

Clinton-152 days

It is common knowledge that Democrats work harder than republicans.

Thats how you get republican wing-nuts whining that Obama played golf three times a month and say "Well you complained about Bush being on vacation....so this makes us even"

After the Katrina debacle, nobody can ever equal Bush for vacation abuse

You do mean the Katrina debacle that caused thousands of people to wallow in their own shit because the dem governor and mayor didn't have a plan in place. That is the debacle you are talking about, eh?

And I guess those terrorists who rammed those planes full of our fellow citizens into 3buildings and an empty field entered this country, rented apartments, enrolled in flight school, accepted wire monetary transfers, roamed freely, completed flight school, and finalized the plans all on Clintons watch while he was spending those 152 days on vacation, or was receiving BJ'S from a fat, ignorant, liberal slut on company time and the taxpayers dime.

Christ, liberals are friggin' idiots!:cuckoo:

Last I checked, the mayor and governor were not on vacation

Bush never considered shortening his vacation until the public outcry forced him to. Once again, during a national crisis, Bush was reading "My Pet Goat"

I say again:

Again discuss, you leftist partisan asshole... THE PRES REALLY HAS NO VACATION DAYS... whether the President is at the white house, camp david, some foreign trip, a trip home, etc it is not like the President is leaving the job behind (though many of us would wish Obama would leave the job behind)

Neither of them even did their job in the first place, they were figureheads. Obama actually works.

Care to post any more unfounded partisan drivel?

It is common knowledge that Democrats work harder than republicans.

Thats how you get republican wing-nuts whining that Obama played golf three times a month and say "Well you complained about Bush being on vacation....so this makes us even"

After the Katrina debacle, nobody can ever equal Bush for vacation abuse

you sound more like Chris and Old Rocks everyday.....you used to make some sence RW...you are slowly descending into Midcan land.....and thats pretty bad....

exactly... and Obama can negotiate, influence, discuss, guide, formulate, contemplate AND hit his six iron with accuracy all in the same afternoon!

it's a pity that Dubya could not...it is a pity that he chose playing golf and cutting brush as things he did in lieu of addressing the fact that Al Qaeda was determined to strike within the United States.

did they while he was pres.?........

Again discuss, you leftist partisan asshole... THE PRES REALLY HAS NO VACATION DAYS... whether the President is at the white house, camp david, some foreign trip, a trip home, etc it is not like the President is leaving the job behind

exactly... and Obama can negotiate, influence, discuss, guide, formulate, contemplate AND hit his six iron with accuracy all in the same afternoon!

it's a pity that Dubya could not...it is a pity that he chose playing golf and cutting brush as things he did in lieu of addressing the fact that Al Qaeda was determined to strike within the United States.
:)

This is off topic, but the subject reminded me of Bush and his "brush cutting."
In looking up the stats for previous presidents vacation days, I saw some old articles (well before W was ever elected) about how Reagan like to clear brush at his ranch. Seems to be a manly cowboy thing, this brush clearing. lol.

Anyway, the articles talked a lot about Reagan and his horses. The Cowboy image.
So often they attempted to brand bush as this cowboy. You know what's funny?

Ever see a picture of Bush on a horse? Nope. None. The man is afraid of horses.
I just think it's funny. All cowhat, no horse.

What a pussy. A lazy pussy at that. :lol:

Ok, done. Back to topic.

you havent seen to many pictures of W then..........

??

What??

In looking up the stats for previous presidents vacation days, I saw some old articles (well before W was ever elected) about how Reagan like to clear brush at his ranch. Seems to be a manly cowboy thing, this brush clearing. lol.

Anyway, the articles talked a lot about Reagan and his horses. The Cowboy image.

Ok, done. Back to topic.

Show me one of him on a horse.

I'll wait.

Seems the guy is more interested in golfing............has golfed more in his first 9 months than Bush did in three years. POLITICO CLICK: President Obama ties George W. Bush on golf - Patrick GavinOf course, dont expect that to be reported in the media!!!
But really.............seems to me if this guy is not golfing, he's running around the country to fundrasiers, dinners, campaign gatherings, or overseas to lobby for things nobody cares about like the Olymics.

So when does this guy actually work????

Here asshole. Before you flap your no chillinz B leff behineNshit jawz, lets compare Amurkastans favorite negro taking a few hours off to golf, and negotiate with thieves ,with Amurkastans direct link to The Baby Jesus...pbuh.
Idiots.
487 Days At Camp David For Bush - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Last edited:

Sarah are you really as dense as you appear in these threads?.....you notice how every president starts off with a head of dark hair and is white by the time they leave office?.....a figure head having a great time would not have white hair at the end.....whether they are doing the job that Sarah wants or not.....THEY ARE ALL UNDER A HELL OF A LOT OF PRESSURE....because....they are all taking the burden of running this massive govt......good or bad.....they are all under immense pressure....with the different sectors of this country pulling at them from all sides.....i did not care for Carter,BUT, i wont say he did not care for the country,or was slacking off.....they all make bad and good decisions....take your head out of your ass Sarah....you are starting to sound like Chris....

??

What??

i took that to mean since these pictures you talk of were after 9/11.....since then,have their been any.....and i dont fault Bush for 9/11 as much as the people before him....

Ok, done. Back to topic.

I'll wait.
your right Paper.....the one i was going to show you i found out it was doctored up as a joke.....please except my apologies...the man did not like horsies...

Interesting how the wingnuts find fault with Obama for just breathing.........lol....suck it up fellows! Even with golfing, he's done more in nine months that Dubya did in 8 years....

Is this thread still here??

Don't you realize how petty and superficial it makes you look? Listen Wingnuts, I know you think this stuff helps your cause, but most Americans look at these rants and say..

You want me to be like you???????

what about the lefties in this thread RW....are they petty and superficial also?....and you yourself have contributed to this petty thread....what does that say about you?.....

I say again:

Besides, if the POTUS doesn't have any vacation days, what's all of the hoopla about?

I would estimate that 50% of the time of every CEO for every corporation that I worked for, was spent on the Golf Course....

Does that mean they did not deserve the several million they got a year as salary?

Some of the best deals and inside knowledge learned is on the golf course...these CEO's will swear by it! ;)

Interesting how the wingnuts find fault with Obama for just breathing.........lol....suck it up fellows! Even with golfing, he's done more in nine months that Dubya did in 8 years....

good or bad?.....because nothing has changed were i am at.....still not many jobs ... foreclosures still going....we were supposed to have a million doses of swine flu vaccine...only 9,000 showed up.....Iraq still going.... Afghanistan getting worse.....the WH just as arrogant as the last residence.....good or bad Wolf?.......

Ok, done. Back to topic.

I'll wait.

Really, is this the kind of crap that keeps you up at night? This and the smell of rotten fish on your upper lip.

MOST of us.....have to work a year before you can take some time off for good behavior.....

refresh my memory... were you bitching when dubya flew off to Crawford in August of '01 for damned near a month straight?

Obama plays a round of golf once in a while... and if you don't think he gets work done on the golf course, you're delusional.

yea i was....like i said...MOST of us peons have to work a year to get 1-2 weeks off....is your memory refreshed?....

yeah... I bet you were furious at Dubya....:eusa_liar:

and most of us peons ain't the president of the united states.

Forum List

Back