Does Obama ever work at the White House???

and dubya spent more time cutting brush in the summer of '01 than Obama has spent or will spend for the rest of his life.

your point?

you really think that a president has to be sitting behind the desk in the oval office to be working?

so are you saying your boy is as bad as bush .....

why in the world would you come to that stupid ass conclusion?

I am saying that Obama likes to golf for recreation.... Bush liked other things.

Comparing how many times Obama golfed to Bush is stupid.

I have no problem with my president taking time for recreation.

I find it really hard to believe that you would....

or is it just that you are a partisan fucking HACK and that you would jump on anything to denigrate this president just because he is not a republican?
Wow, this is the epitome of all posts. The idiots right, meets the left.

Seems the guy is more interested in golfing............has golfed more in his first 9 months than Bush did in three years. POLITICO CLICK: President Obama ties George W. Bush on golf - Patrick GavinOf course, dont expect that to be reported in the media!!!
But really.............seems to me if this guy is not golfing, he's running around the country to fundrasiers, dinners, campaign gatherings, or overseas to lobby for things nobody cares about like the Olymics.

So when does this guy actually work????

I don't think he works. Obama shows up in the Oval office at 9 a.m. Leaves immediately--after Immaual delegates Obama's job duties to the likes of Nancy Pelosi--heads wherever else & is constantly on the campaign trail. His main gift? He can give a perfectly pronounced speech read from a teleprompter--that someone else programs in for him.

If I ever saw him without his suit jacket on & his sleeves rolled up & actually "working"-- I would fall out of my chair--:lol::lol:

$obama-speech.jpg

and dubya spent more time cutting brush in the summer of '01 than Obama has spent or will spend for the rest of his life.

your point?

you really think that a president has to be sitting behind the desk in the oval office to be working?

I am saying that Obama likes to golf for recreation.... Bush liked other things.

or is it just that you are a partisan fucking HACK and that you would jump on anything to denigrate this president just because he is not a republican?

Well then--while you're at it--why don't you give us a comparison to how much time Bush WORKED as compared to Obama--:lol::lol: Bush showed up in the Oval office everyday at 6 a.m.--Obama strolls in around 9 a.m.

I think you will find a huge difference. Obama is hardly ever at the White House--he's too busy CAMPAIGNING or accepting Pulitzer peace prizes or in Copenhagen trying to win the olympics for Chicago. If he's not doing the above he's out on a fancy date with Michelle or a golf course.

To add--the Bush vacation was at his home in Crawford--while Obama is taking lavish vacations everywhere. Obama hasn't gone back to his home in Chicago since he moved into the White House.

Seems the guy is more interested in golfing............has golfed more in his first 9 months than Bush did in three years. POLITICO CLICK: President Obama ties George W. Bush on golf - Patrick GavinOf course, dont expect that to be reported in the media!!!
But really.............seems to me if this guy is not golfing, he's running around the country to fundrasiers, dinners, campaign gatherings, or overseas to lobby for things nobody cares about like the Olymics.

Actually, I saw him playing basketball with the guys, which is angering the liberal women on the view, because they feel he is leaving women out of the guys club.:lol::lol: Maybe Hillary would make a good forward.:lol::lol::lol: Remember he is supposed to be the all inclusive guy. Liberal women think up the most stupid things to complain about, I like a night out with the girls, Obama wants to play basketball with boys, who cares?? Liberal women do. He is now losing the liberal women's vote over this, because to many of them this is more important than Iraq, Afghanistan, the economy, healthcare and on and on it goes.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

your point?

you really think that a president has to be skitting behind the desk in the oval office to be working?

Hmmm.........now sure but with the poll #'s falling like a stone in water, he might want to think about actually having some photos taken of him IN the Oval Office. The milllions who have recently lost their jobs are probably not too into the daily golf routine!!:eusa_whistle:

Did I hear that he has played golf 128 times since he took office. He has been in office 10 months, that means he has played golf 12 times a month you divide that by 4 weeks in a month and he has played golf three times a week, then with the basketball and the traveling all over the world on Air Force One for anything and everything. Hell, no wonder he hasn't gotten anything done, he is on a continual paid vacation living it up on tax payer dollars. I need to get a job like that.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

your point?

you really think that a president has to be skitting behind the desk in the oval office to be working?

Uhhhhhh, Yes!

your point?

I don't think Obama is golfing all that much. Only 24 times in the first 9 months. Took Bush 2 years and 10 months to golf that much, but that is beside the point.

I think the media got alot of traction off of Bush making him and his father look like they were screwing off when they should have been working. Bush jr decided it was unseemly to be golfing during a war so he quit. However Obama doesn't. Don't know what that says about his character because I think a president should have time to unwind.

The point I think one could make is hypocrisy more then anything in this case.

Course this president does plenty of other things to denigrate himself. Something this trivial really doesn't matter in the balance of things. It's just another example that Obama doesn't treat his job seriously enough when the lives of our men and women in uniform are dependent on his decision....a decision we've been waiting around 60 days for.

I'm just saying.....

Seriously? Bush had more vacation time than just about any president except maybe Reagan.

Lotta nerve asking this question. :lol:

I think it makes republicans look petty and desperate to be worrying about shit like this.
Who fuckin' cares how much golf he plays? There's enough bullshit going on with this administration that golfing should be the last thing they concern themselves with.

your point?

MOST of us.....have to work a year before you can take some time off for good behavior.....

refresh my memory... were you bitching when dubya flew off to Crawford in August of '01 for damned near a month straight?

Obama plays a round of golf once in a while... and if you don't think he gets work done on the golf course, you're delusional.

your point?

Hmmm.........now sure but with the poll #'s falling like a stone in water, he might want to think about actually having some photos taken of him IN the Oval Office. The milllions who have recently lost their jobs are probably not too into the daily golf routine!!:eusa_whistle:

Did I hear that he has played golf 128 times since he took office. He has been in office 10 months, that means he has played golf 12 times a month you divide that by 4 weeks in a month and he has played golf three times a week, then with the basketball and the traveling all over the world on Air Force One for anything and everything. Hell, no wonder he hasn't gotten anything done, he is on a continual paid vacation living it up on tax payer dollars. I need to get a job like that.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

you heard wrong. he's played 24 times

your point?

Uhhhhhh, Yes!

then you are a proven idiot and I can refrain from attempting to converse with you.

Seriously? Bush had more vacation time than just about any president except maybe Reagan.

I'm sure you would think that when the media kept showing the same video of his father power boating away or Bush Jr. playing golf. How could you not assme that.

Course now we know different.

Looks like you're the victim of a hoax.

I think it makes republicans look petty and desperate to be worrying about shit like this.
Who fuckin' cares how much golf he plays? There's enough bullshit going on with this administration that golfing should be the last thing they concern themselves with.

Just an example of hypocrisy of the Dems when they come under the same spotlight.

But I'm just saying....

your point?

MOST of us.....have to work a year before you can take some time off for good behavior.....

refresh my memory... were you bitching when dubya flew off to Crawford in August of '01 for damned near a month straight?

Obama plays a round of golf once in a while... and if you don't think he gets work done on the golf course, you're delusional.

I'm sure he gets alot done on the links. (sarcasm intended)

I think the only thing he's working is his big mouth.

I'm sure you would think that when the media kept showing the same video of his father power boating away or Bush Jr. playing golf. How could you not assme that.

Course now we know different.
Looks like you're the victim of a hoax.

do you have a link that would back up that assertion or are we just to take it on faith because mudwhistle says he knows?

I'm sure he gets alot done on the links. (sarcasm intended)

I think the only thing he's working is his big mouth.

and I guess you think that presidents spend their time building things with their hands?

Forum List

Back