Does no one care about Dr. Laura? She's leaving radio!

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Does no one care about Dr. Laura? She's leaving radio. I heard it last night. The news put me to sleep. I owe her one.

Weird things though. She said she was leaving because she didn't want to be hampered on radio -- free speech, ya know -- in her ability to say what needs to be said.

Huh? "niggar!" "niggar!" "niggar!" "niggar!" "niggar!" "niggar!""niggar!"

Hey Laura, don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

:lol:

Last edited:
Does no one care about Dr. Laura? She's leaving radio. I heard it last night. The news put me to sleep. I owe her one.

Weird things though. She said she was leaving because she didn't want to be hampered on radio -- free speech, ya know -- in her ability to say what needs to be said.

Huh? "niggar!" "niggar!" "niggar!" "niggar!" "niggar!" "niggar!""niggar!"

Hey Laura, don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

:lol:

Nigga please!

It's ****** not "niggar".

I read that she said she wanted to keep her right to free speech.
yeah. and her right to say "niggar!" "niggar!" "niggar!" unhampered on the radio has been infringed. Oh wait! She said it. She got away with it.

Laura said she wanted to be able to talk about important things to say what needs to be said.

"niggar!" "niggar!" "niggar!" "niggar!" "niggar!" "niggar!"
"niggar!" "niggar!" "niggar!" - Dr. laura

She's leaving because she said "******"? Has she considered flipping to Democrat? She could be their Senate Majority Leader even if she was a Klansmen

http://www.drlaura.com/blogs

To those of you who are listening right now, I appreciate it. Thank you for tuning in to my show. Now, last Tuesday I used a word that I had never used before on air. I pulled myself off at the end of the hour. With one hour to go, we played a tape. Truthfully, I was so upset with myself; I was shaking. - Dr. Laura

:rofl:

Did she get fined by the FCC for saying it? Was she threatened by the big wigs?

The caller...."Jade" .....has to be smiling. At least she got something from that call she made. She was looking for help and was told to get a sense of humor when being berated in her own home and was told to not marry outside her race.

Fuck you "Dr." Laura. I am so glad you are leaving and the beauty of it all is, its because of something YOU said over and over.

I read that she said she wanted to keep her right to free speech.
She says she wants to be freerer "to say the things I believe that need to be said."

Dr. Laura wants to be able to say free-er to say what needs to be said? hmmm..

"Gay men and lesbians are a biological error"

and

"niggar!" "niggar!" "niggar!" "niggar!"- Dr. Laura.

Note: the video

Media matters......I love how she said they were some kind of hateful organization because they re posted her entire conversation since she took it down from her site.

Hateful because they played back HER conversation. lol

Media matters......I love how she said they were some kind of hateful organization because they re posted her entire conversation since she took it down from her site.

Hateful because they played back HER conversation. lol
Yeah, She says she wants to be freerer "to say the things I believe that need to be said."

- 'Dr. Laura' Schlessinger Vows to Be Back After Quitting Radio Show - ABC News

Oh the left is HAPPY she is leaving..heck ya, the HELL with all those people who called in to her show for advice all these years.

as long the lefties get to celebrate and believe they have WON SUMTHING OR SUMTHING.:eusa_shhh:

Oh the left is HAPPY she is leaving..heck ya, the HELL with all those people who called in to her show for advice all these years.
Like the poor black woman who is in a bi-racial marriage, who called in because she needed help with her racist relatives.

Laura's advice? :doubt:

Oh yeah! :eek:

This is what laura told her "niggar" "niggar" "niggar" "niggar!"

as long the lefties get to celebrate and believe they have WON SUMTHING OR SUMTHING.:eusa_shhh:

what a lying trashmouth you've become steffie-baby. you freaks are still celebrating that dan rather got set up.

she earned what she got.

no one has to tolerate racist idiots.

Forum List

Back