Does Nebraska GOP Have Principles?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
The GOP has got the good people of Nebraska up in arms over Senator Nelson and the health care bill.

Here are a few quotes from the NYT on this regarding various ideologues in Nebraska...
...they are dissatisfied with the Senate bill's provisions related to abortion - an effort to segregate federal dollars from private ones and let states set still tighter restrictions - and feel Mr. Nelson betrayed them on the matter. (This might surprise Senate liberals, many of whom were angry that Mr. Nelson insisted on the abortion rules
What is a Senator to do?

Jake Thompson, a spokesman for Mr. Nelson, said it had not been the senator's idea; Mr. Nelson had simply informed Senate leadership about Mr. Heineman's letter, he said, and the leaders had come up with the solution.
"If the governor asks Senator Nelson to have it removed, he will," Mr. Thompson said.
I say to the GOP...tell the Republican Governor of Nebraska to remove the deal and have Nebraska conservatives stick by their principles.

Just don't whine when the bill comes due. :lol:

Well we know the Nebraska DNC doesn't have any. I seriously doubt the GOP can be any worse than the Nebraska DNC at this point. Nelson has to go. Lets hope the people of Nebraska stand up and give him the boot. We'll see i guess.

The Democratic Party principle: Nem di gelt.

funny seeing people accusing the GOP of not having principles when Nelson had declared his vote was not for sale and then proceeded to do just that.

Nelson won't have to worry about his Constituents after next election. Until then, have fun

The Democratic Party principle: Nem di gelt.

funny seeing people accusing the GOP of not having principles when Nelson had declared his vote was not for sale and then proceeded to do just that.

The democrat party and the GOP in congress have proven to be corrupt. That is why we have to be smarter with who we elect. Conservatives are on the rise, we need to take our political capital and spend it wisely. We can reverse the damage the demogoons are doing.

Nelson won't have to worry about his Constituents after next election. Until then, have fun

ss_crusader_frank_nitwittisims.jpg

gawd, you're a loser.

just sayin'
:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back