Does management here agree that the term "faggot"...

Discussion in 'Announcements and Feedback' started by K9Buck, Sep 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hjmick

hjmick Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,891

You just made me reread my post...

2. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,688
    Well, that's why it's so important to shut it down here, meanwhile they will spam other forums and religion threads with trolling and insulting rubbish all day long every day, every sing;e thread, shutting down any discussions at all, part of their hate campaigns. They're phonies and sickos, and faggot is a perfectly good word for them. They aren't 'victims' and they aren't 'oppressed', they're mentally ill and their behavior is harmful to themselves and especially to others.

THE OVERHAULING OF STRAIGHT AMERICA -  By Marshall Kirk and Erastes Pill

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Natural Citizen

Natural Citizen Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,840
    I never what you guys are talking about when you reference zones. I looked for em, too.

4. Dont Taz Me Bro

Dont Taz Me Bro USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,857
    We Now are operating the site under 3 different zones. General site rules apply except where individual zone rules take precedent.

• "Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads) / The Lounge and Announcements: Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics.
    • "Zone 2": All other forums not specified as Zone 1 or Zone 3: This will apply to the vast majority of the board.: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain enough specific thread topic content to advance the discussion, in addition to any personal flame or snark. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.
    • "Zone 3": Flame Zone/Badlands/Rubber Room: The least moderated forum on the site. Not viewed by non members. Site wide rules still apply, but are more loosely enforced. Extreme flaming threads and posts belong here. If the OP (Opening Post) of Your Thread is focused on Mocking or Ridicule, It belongs here. You must be 18 years or older to enter and participate in these forums. In addition -- a 100 post (new member) minimum is required in order to post or "thank" posts in the Flame Zone.
    • Always refer to the "sticky threads" that are placed at the top of each forum for additional posting guidelines that may pertain to that forum.
    USMB Rules and Guidelines

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.