Does management here agree that the term "faggot"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure all Republicans don't see a problem using the word, just like they don't see a problem with the N word. They don't even understand why NFL players are protesting unarmed young blacks being shot dead.
Remember, Republicans were shocked anyone cared when people found out Republicans were stripping parents of their children. They were truly surprised.

Our morals and values are different. That's all.

...is a bigoted, offensive pejorative that has no place on this forum? Or is it permissible to use here? Thanks in advance.
This is a right wing forum.

Of course it's permissible.

V!agra is banned.

As usual the board is pretty evenly divided but the alt-righters and you alt-lefters always claim it's not.
:rofl:
Oh and I bet you haven't a clue as to why V1agra is banned, do ya........
You're right. I don't.
My best guess would be because they don't want to promote a product?

The trouble is Republicans don't want birth control to be covered under insurance because they say it's a lifestyle choice.

But they want V!agra covered because they say it's a medical condition.
Wrong, as usual. It was in Announcements & Feedback not really that long ago. Let me give you a hint and it's not politically motivated so you might not understand.......... or believe it....... Then again you would most likely try to spin it....... Which would be hysterically funny.........

Remember the Chinese spam attacks? :eusa_whistle:

Sorry, but faggot is a word that can't be erased. Good grief, if the word 'faggot' si so bad, then one should really think hard about the consequences of being a faggot-Geaux

Conservatives that use that terrible word do enormous damage to their own movement.

I don't see what the issue is??

-Geaux

fag·got
ˈfaɡət/
noun
  1. 1.
    NORTH AMERICANinformaloffensive
    a male homosexual.
  2. 2.
    a bundle of sticks or twigs bound together as fuel.

The issue is that homosexuals and their heterosexual family members and friends will vote Democrat because they don't want to associate with bigots like you.
That is a terribly simplistic way for someone to form their own values.
I don't doubt that bigotry is a turn off and allows the left to have talking points but they are just that, talking points.

Sorry, but faggot is a word that can't be erased. Good grief, if the word 'faggot' si so bad, then one should really think hard about the consequences of being a faggot-Geaux

Conservatives that use that terrible word do enormous damage to their own movement.

-Geaux

fag·got
ˈfaɡət/
noun
  1. 1.
    a male homosexual.
  2. 2.

The issue is that homosexuals and their heterosexual family members and friends will vote Democrat because they don't want to associate with bigots like you.

Oh well. Their friends and family members are probably all faggots anyways. :dunno:

...is a bigoted, offensive pejorative that has no place on this forum? Or is it permissible to use here? Thanks in advance.

It's perfectly appropriate in view of the in your face obnoxious decades-long harassment campaigns launched by the mentally ill fetishists and their fans, usually other deviants of one sort or another. Idiots who keep calling them 'gay' are just puppets playing along with the stupid hoax. Faggot is much more appropriate as a reference. It's not bigoted, and it can't possibly be demeaning to you sociopaths who keep trying to 'normalize' a nasty little fetish with all kinds of associated dysfunctional behaviors.

We never see you faggot-friendlies being nice to anyone who doesn't follow along with your culture war agenda, so you have no reason to be sniveling like little bitches about any reference to yourselves. There are plenty of places where you sick freaks can censor any discussion at all that doesn't present sicko faggotry as 'normal' and we should be brainwashing kids into thinking it's okay for you faggots to groom them for rape sessions. And few people can have a discussion in the Religion and Ethic forums without you faggots and your fans spamming literally every single thread, with little or no interference from moderators, so quit sniveling as if you're 'victims' or something' you're not. you're sicko mentally ill sex fetishists, period, not some noble martyred 'oppressed minority' idiocy. You're just lucky to have so many dope-addled halfwits stuck in the 1960's to dupe into following stupid left wing 'libertarian' fashion marketing an peer pressure, weak-willed gimps who are terrified of dealing with the reality of what you freaks actually are.

The gimps merely exploited a very misguided Pity Party for the neurotics over their self-inflicted AIDs epidemic, and since their target audience was already stupid and doped up, the cognitively dissonant 'logic' was an easy sell to morons.

THE OVERHAULING OF STRAIGHT AMERICA -  By Marshall Kirk and Erastes Pill

If you faggots don't like being 'insulted', then stop your own nasty little censorship campaigns. Or just fuck off if you don't want to; doesn't matter to many of us if you like it or not that some aren't going along with the game. You're going after kids, and sooner or later that will come to a dead stop. Count on it.

Last edited:

-Geaux

fag·got
ˈfaɡət/
noun
  1. 1.
    a male homosexual.
  2. 2.

That is a terribly simplistic way for someone to form their own values.
I don't doubt that bigotry is a turn off and allows the left to have talking points but they are just that, talking points.
Yea, talking about who Republicans hate.

Republicans hate gays the most. Blacks and Muslims are close behind. But I don't know. Since Trump, they really seem to hate Hispanics.

But in any case, Republicans hate gays the most. So it stands to reason they would be comfortable with using gay slurs.

Come on. Be honest. Republicans hate a lot of different people. They just hate gays the most. It's not even a secret to other Republicans.

It gives the uneducated a means of expression. Does nothing for civil discourse though.
How about "poofter"? Is that OK?

lol they don't care about 'civil discoruse', they care about censorship and bullying and shout downs, is all. Forget being nice to the gimps; they're the only political 'Movement' in history to have been founded by a Commie NAMBLA fan, and actually felt they had to be 'fair' to their fellow kiddie raping faggots and hold a vote about banning them. And, some 10% voted against banning kiddie rapers, and none voted for banning because of 'The Children', it was all about just the 'negative' press' for the faggots.

http://www.qrd.org/qrd/orgs/ILGA/1994/paedophilia.membership.plenary-minutes-06.30.94

Anybody claiming pedophilia and faggots don't fit together like hands in gloves is a liar or stupid.

Some people just want to feel protected and special and still be allowed to insult others. That’s what this is all about.

They're sniveling brats, is all; can't take what they dish out, so they go the Nazi route.
I wish I could say you're wrong. But right wing Icon, Roseanne Barr seems to agree with you:

Dlu7s6aW0AI5LHY.jpg

Backing cookies is a Nazi nod to Jews in ovens.

It gives the uneducated a means of expression. Does nothing for civil discourse though.
How about "poofter"? Is that OK?

lol they don't care about 'civil discoruse', they care about censorship and bullying and shout downs, is all. Forget being nice to the gimps; they're the only political 'Movement' in history to have been founded by a Commie NAMBLA fan, and actually felt they had to be 'fair' to their fellow kiddie raping faggots and hold a vote about banning them. And, some 10% voted against banning kiddie rapers, and none voted for banning because of 'The Children', it was all about just the 'negative' press' for the faggots.

http://www.qrd.org/qrd/orgs/ILGA/1994/paedophilia.membership.plenary-minutes-06.30.94

Anybody claiming pedophilia and faggots don't fit together like hands in gloves is a liar or stupid.
Yes, yes, let it all out. Be yourself. Show us the GOP heart and soul.

But don't stop there. Next are blacks and Muslims and Hispanics and yes, even Jews.

Go ahead, cover the bases. It helps other Republicans feel GREAT!

"Willows are weak, but they bind the faggot."

- Benjamin Franklin

Some people just want to feel protected and special and still be allowed to insult others. That’s what this is all about.

They're sniveling brats, is all; can't take what they dish out, so they go the Nazi route.
I wish I could say you're wrong. But right wing Icon, Roseanne Barr seems to agree with you:

Dlu7s6aW0AI5LHY.jpg

You do get that Roseann herself is Jewish.

How about sodomites? Is that OK?

Is it worse than any other name used here such as libtard, trumpanze, dotard, orange assclown, racist, white bitch, white trash? Why is faggott more bigoted or offensive?

Its use implies that there is something wrong with homosexuality and that the one being ridiculed, as well as an entire class of people, are seemingly subhuman. It doesn't belong in polite company. Would you say "Look at that faggot!" to a room full of your co-workers or at the supermarket? It's a disparaging, hateful term and it should not be used. By the way, I'm a white, heterosexual, conservative Christian.
Hate to break it to you BUT the whole PURPOSE of calling someone a name, ANY name is to INSULT, DEGRADE and HURT them.How you determine one such word is worse then another is ignorant and stupid.

Dlu7s6aW0AI5LHY.jpg

Oh, so then it's OK.

Republicans can always find a reason where they can say it's OK.

Faggots are a hate group, and one that spreads all kinds of diseases around routinely, and they're a public health menace as well. Your own hate campaigns have been targeting everybody who doesn't suck up to your deviant behavior, you venal deviants even harass little old ladies running their tiny little bakeries, so go screw yourselves, nobody with any sense believes you're poor innocent victims of anything but responses to your own nasty hate campaigns against others.

Is it worse than any other name used here such as libtard, trumpanze, dotard, orange assclown, racist, white bitch, white trash? Why is faggott more bigoted or offensive?

Its use implies that there is something wrong with homosexuality and that the one being ridiculed, as well as an entire class of people, are seemingly subhuman. It doesn't belong in polite company. Would you say "Look at that faggot!" to a room full of your co-workers or at the supermarket? It's a disparaging, hateful term and it should not be used. By the way, I'm a white, heterosexual, conservative Christian.
Hate to break it to you BUT the whole PURPOSE of calling someone a name, ANY name is to INSULT, DEGRADE and HURT them.How you determine one such word is worse then another is ignorant and stupid.
So calling blacks the N word is OK.

And calling gays the F word is OK.

So give us some other words that are actually OK.

Faggots are a hate group, and one that spreads all kinds of diseases around routinely, and they're a public health menace as well. Your own hate campaigns have been targeting everybody who doesn't suck up to your deviant behavior, you venal deviants even harass little old ladies running their tiny little bakeries, so go screw yourselves, nobody with any sense believes you're poor innocent victims of anything but responses to your own nasty hate campaigns against others.
Gee, I hope you are as honest a Republican in your daily life as you are here on this board in secret.

Some people respect honest Republicans.

Dlu7s6aW0AI5LHY.jpg

Oh, so then it's OK.

Republicans can always find a reason where they can say it's OK.
It's not OK. It is patently stupid.

Anyway, would you be offended by being called a sodomite, since fag and poofter seem to offend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back