Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - and I am pro-choice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No - and I am anti-choice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - and I am pro-choice

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Wrong, its miss worded. the life of a human embryo starts at conception but so many more factors need to happen in order for that to develop to an actual human being. Major one, which fails something like 80% of the time, is implanting into the uterus. So billions of fertilized embryos get flushed out and die cause they didn't in plant a year, and that's likely being conservative in number.

Not a simple question,.... as you did not give your criteria for life and you purposely only use conception.... the criteria for life that a fertilized egg does not have have been repeatedly pointed out to you in the other thread

fail

yep .... that is when life begins ...

have all the abortions you want ..... but at least be honest that you are killing off a life....

i am pro death penalty .... take away all the rights of someone else and you should lose all yours as well....

The necessary parts for life are completed at implantation (as explained to you before, and you choose to ignore, because you have a preconceived argument chain you wish to follow for your troll behavior)... I am pro life/anti abortion procedure and I am WHOLEHEARTEDLY for the death penalty for proven maniacal murderers

The necessary parts for life are completed at implantation (as explained to you before, and you choose to ignore, because you have a preconceived argument chain you wish to follow for your troll behavior)... I am pro life/anti abortion procedure and I am WHOLEHEARTEDLY for the death penalty for proven maniacal murderers

Life maybe, but not human life. Also, what proven maniacal muderers do you think you are talking about?

Not a simple question,.... as you did not give your criteria for life and you purposely only use conception.... the criteria for life that a fertilized egg does not have have been repeatedly pointed out to you in the other thread

fail

If never seen any anti-choicers give criteria for life - until I brought the issue of BC pills up. Its always just "its a life! its a human life!" - and that's it.

have all the abortions you want ..... but at least be honest that you are killing off a life....

i am pro death penalty .... take away all the rights of someone else and you should lose all yours as well....

Going by your line of reasoning, if I pluck a blade of grass I have taken a life.

Life maybe, but not human life. Also, what proven maniacal muderers do you think you are talking about?

What is it then? Rabbit life? Plant life? Alien life? Are you telling me a living thing with human DNA is not human life?

What is it then? Rabbit life? Plant life? Alien life? Are you telling me a living thing with human DNA is not human life?

Potential yes, actual no.

Do you eat? you are killing life. YOur body kills microorganisms, and even more when you take antibiotics. The important factor is whether you are killing a human being, as we kill life all the time, its part of how life is

Last edited:

fail

If never seen any anti-choicers give criteria for life - until I brought the issue of BC pills up. Its always just "its a life! its a human life!" - and that's it.

Maybe because you never tried to listen or approach the whole situation... instead of just trying to hit and run with your troll talking points

I think that both the sperm and the egg are alive.

So, how should I vote--by the way, I am pro-choice.

Forum List

Back