Does it diminish Tom Brady's legacy that all 3 Pats SB wins were 3 point squeekers?

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
But for a few bounces - all 3 of the games could have gone the other way.

The best was the upset over the Rams - when the Pats were huge dogs. (I was rooting for them -hated the Rams)

The Eagles and the Carolina Pantgers they beat in the SB werent any great shakes though.

But for a few bounces - all 3 of the games could have gone the other way.

The best was the upset over the Rams - when the Pats were huge dogs. (I was rooting for them -hated the Rams)

The Eagles and the Carolina Pantgers they beat in the SB werent any great shakes though.

The one against Carolina was extremely close throughout the game, but the 3rd one against the Eagles had a misleading score...the Pats were pretty much in control through the whole game.

I don't think it matters how close the scores were, a win is a win.

Brady is a stationary QB -easy to game plan for.

A lot like Marino.

Silly question. A win is a win is a win.

Why is it that so many people try to discount the accomplishments of Tom Brady? Is it because he wasn't one of the "can't miss" 1st rounders during the draft? Is it jealousy? Is it because he has that "All-American" look to him?

Geez, people, give it a rest. Tom Brady is one of the top five quarterbacks to ever play in the NFL. PERIOD. End of discussion.

Every objective analysis of the match up leads me to conclude the Giants will win. But for some strange reason I can't shake the feeling that the Pats will somehow pull it out.

Every objective analysis of the match up leads me to conclude the Giants will win. But for some strange reason I can't shake the feeling that the Pats will somehow pull it out.

This is why the Pats will win...

belichick.jpg

spygate does

A guy whose avatar is "Brutus Buckeye" makes a comment about "spygate"? What a hypocrite.

Ohio State Buckeyes................Tressel hides "freebees" his star players received, Tressel gets fired, star QB quits the team, Buckeyes are banned from bowl games next season, and "Leweman" has the kahoonas to talk about "spygate"?

Silly question. A win is a win is a win.

Why is it that so many people try to discount the accomplishments of Tom Brady? Is it because he wasn't one of the "can't miss" 1st rounders during the draft? Is it jealousy? Is it because he has that "All-American" look to him?

Geez, people, give it a rest. Tom Brady is one of the top five quarterbacks to ever play in the NFL. PERIOD. End of discussion.

It is just that ginspy worships Joe Montana and is afraid that Brady could be considered a better QB

spygate does

A guy whose avatar is "Brutus Buckeye" makes a comment about "spygate"? What a hypocrite.

Ohio State Buckeyes................Tressel hides "freebees" his star players received, Tressel gets fired, star QB quits the team, Buckeyes are banned from bowl games next season, and "Leweman" has the kahoonas to talk about "spygate"?

I just laugh at haters who think spygate taints the 3 SB victories. In order to draw that conclusion they have to overlook the fact that the rule Belichick broke wasn't put in place until the start of the 2006 season, 2 years AFTER their 3rd SB win.

New Topics

Forum List

Back