Does it bother the Republican base that Donald Trump lies?

They are.

your leader is scrambling to find money ripped off from other agencies. he can't do that. but he's desperate.
Maybe the pos can go to his charity fund?? Oh my ! They took that away from the thief too

imagine that vile creature holds the highest office in the land & has the nuke codes, but can't be trusted to sit on the board of a charity.
Or not to grab a pussy because of how famous he is ? WTF did these moron republicans do? Do they have a death wish?
Pussy grabbing is what real men do.

you are not real.

Mexico is paying for the wall lol
They are.

your leader is scrambling to find money ripped off from other agencies. he can't do that. but he's desperate.
Maybe the pos can go to his charity fund?? Oh my ! They took that away from the thief too

imagine that vile creature holds the highest office in the land & has the nuke codes, but can't be trusted to sit on the board of a charity.
MAGA

2e6ee0.jpg

They are.

MAGA

2e6ee0.jpg
That clown aint his attorney liar. Trump fired him.

When did Trump lie?

Trump: ‘Make No Mistake, This is Repeal and Replace of Obamacare’

“Make no mistake,” the president said at one point, “this is a repeal and a replace of Obamacare, make no mistake about it. Make no mistake.”
They are.

You say so? Your a liar.

not me... sarah honey boo did yesterday at the press conference ... & it was more than once...

QUESTION: Can you clarify the current White House position towards the continuing resolution that is floating up on the Hill? Is it a demand for 1.6 billion dollars in border wall funding, or supporting a continuing resolution to take this matter up after the Christmas break? SARAH SANDERS: At this point, the Senate has thrown out a lot of ideas. We are disappointed they have yet to vote on something and pass something. When they do that, we will make a determination on whether or not we sign it.

In the meantime, we're looking at every avenue available to us possible. The president has asked every one of his cabinet secretaries to look for funding that can be used to protect our borders and give the president the ability to fulfill his constitutional obligation to protect the American people by having a secure border. We're looking at other options. In the meantime, we will see what the Senate does and let you know when we have an announcement on that front.

QUESTION: There are other sources that could potentially pay for the wall. Which agencies are you talking about, you mentioned DoD--?

SANDERS: As I said, the president has asked every agency to look and see if they have money that can be used for that purpose. That is exactly what we are doing.

Sanders: The President Has Asked Every Agency To Find Money To Pay For Wall

Trump: ‘Make No Mistake, This is Repeal and Replace of Obamacare’

“Make no mistake,” the president said at one point, “this is a repeal and a replace of Obamacare, make no mistake about it. Make no mistake.”
They are.

You say so? Your a liar.

not me... sarah honey boo did yesterday at the press conference ... & it was more than once...

QUESTION: Can you clarify the current White House position towards the continuing resolution that is floating up on the Hill? Is it a demand for 1.6 billion dollars in border wall funding, or supporting a continuing resolution to take this matter up after the Christmas break? SARAH SANDERS: At this point, the Senate has thrown out a lot of ideas. We are disappointed they have yet to vote on something and pass something. When they do that, we will make a determination on whether or not we sign it.

In the meantime, we're looking at every avenue available to us possible. The president has asked every one of his cabinet secretaries to look for funding that can be used to protect our borders and give the president the ability to fulfill his constitutional obligation to protect the American people by having a secure border. We're looking at other options. In the meantime, we will see what the Senate does and let you know when we have an announcement on that front.

QUESTION: There are other sources that could potentially pay for the wall. Which agencies are you talking about, you mentioned DoD--?

SANDERS: As I said, the president has asked every agency to look and see if they have money that can be used for that purpose. That is exactly what we are doing.

Fake news!

if slick willy could get impeached over that, then trump is marmalade toast.

lol! listen to all the butt hurt girlie men crying! lmao!

iu

Boo hoo, Trump grabs pussy! Boo hoo my butt hurts.

You impeached a guy for lying about a blow job Feel good about that?? If it was trump you'd praise him

impeached a guy for lying under oath. When has Trump lied under oath?

LOL LOL his lawyers know the bible he put his hand on would burn

if slick willy could get impeached over that, then trump is marmalade toast.

lol! listen to all the butt hurt girlie men crying! lmao!

iu

Boo hoo, Trump grabs pussy! Boo hoo my butt hurts.

You impeached a guy for lying about a blow job Feel good about that?? If it was trump you'd praise him

impeached a guy for lying under oath. When has Trump lied under oath?

that depends on what his witten answers to mueller are. why do you suppose his lawyers are fighting like hell to avoid a sit down with bob?

Just So it’s clear, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are not president.

The current president of the United States is Donald Trump.

Do the Republicans believe Donald Trump lies?

And if he lies does that bother them?

What are some of the lies that might cause problems?

What are lies that don’t bother you at all?

Name a lie that Trump said that forced me to buy something?

They are.

You say so? Your a liar.

Fake news!

ne'eh.

FUGGEDABOUT IT He lied is ass off and you bought it making the ah president

You would have to believe something Trump said

What would lefties do without the tax exempt Media Matters? If President Trump claimed a figure, any figure like ten million and the real number came out to nine million 999,999 Media Matters would spin it and claim it's a lie and give it to the buzz head crazies to slurp up like pablum. Presidents are entitled to exaggerations and errors. Didn't Barry Hussein claim that there were something like fifty three states? The DOW is still high and the GDP is still higher in two years than it was in the last eight years and the Country is still relatively safe but the crazy angry left needs their daily dose of outrage and they can find it in left wing blogs.

Forum List

Back