Does Isreal build on deeded land for"illegal settelements ?

The PLO as near as I can tell began in Egypt under Nasser, off the top of my head early 60's, Pan-Arab-ism was Nasser's idea, maybe not the first to originate this idea but Nasser definitely was a war-monger. Yasser Arafat was born in Cairo, not Palestine, hence the movement began outside of Israel/Palestine. From Egypt the PLO is next found in Jordan, short story the PLO went to war with Jordan, exiled from Jordan Arafat is next found......... eventually in Palestine.

Arafat was Egyptian, simply fighting for power, not for the people, the people were pawns used by men who seek easy power through murder and war..

I think to say that Arafat was Egyptian because he was born in Egypt is misleading. He was born in Egypt to Palestinian parents His father happened to be working in Cairo at the time. His older siblings were born in Palestine. Arafat moved back to Palestine when he was four years old. This is another one of those smoke issues.

People don't just leave their homes for no reason. The little town of Najd comes to mind. It is so typical.

You might of misinterpreted my point I attempted to make. I do understand that the Arabs fled their homes out of fear and definitely in some cases that fear was justified. Many Arabs stayed and did not flee, these Arabs were protected by the Jews. More specifically Moshe Dayan speaks of this in his book, "Moshe Dayan, Story of my life" (if I quote a book, I own it and its in my hand).

(edited for brevity)

What difference, if any, did this have on the overall conflict?

Arafat's parents lived in Egypt and, thus, were Egyptian, Forum Dunce. There is no country of Palestine and, thus, there are no Palestinians.

You are the Forum Dunce.

From the flat tire of debate.

I think to say that Arafat was Egyptian because he was born in Egypt is misleading. He was born in Egypt to Palestinian parents His father happened to be working in Cairo at the time. His older siblings were born in Palestine. Arafat moved back to Palestine when he was four years old. This is another one of those smoke issues.

People don't just leave their homes for no reason. The little town of Najd comes to mind. It is so typical.

What difference, if any, did this have on the overall conflict?

Arafat's parents lived in Egypt and, thus, were Egyptian, Forum Dunce. There is no country of Palestine and, thus, there are no Palestinians.

You are the Forum Dunce.

From the flat tire of debate.

You lose, again. Give up. You'll never win.

New Topics

Forum List

Back