Does Israel demolish homes of Jewish criminals (as well as Arab criminals)?

Most of those families praise their terrorists kids and encourage them to do it. So I dont shed any tears for them, they're far from innocents.

I simply don't think that punishment is useful. They'll just build the house and cheer when more Jews die on following attacks.

Best solution is taking away their citizenship (in case they're Jerusalemites) and refuse any kind of social secutiry payments.

Saw the reaction of the the last terrorist's wife when they told her her account won't be filled. She started whining about how unfair it is. That was sweet.

Taking away a familie's citizenship? That is way wrong. Each one is different and if they haven't committed a crime they should not be punished simply for having hateful beliefs.

When you say social security payments - what do you mean?

The wife won Israeli citizenship thanks to what we call "Family Union" policy. Since the husband was with blue ID, she had the right to "unite with him" on Israeli territory.

Husband is now dead. What reason does she have to stay, and why should we accept this? Those people who are here thanks to that crappy policy, only to have husbands later running people and stabbing innocents, I mean, seriously? keeping them here?? for what reason?

In Israel, once your husband or wife dies in national incident, you get payments from national security.

In the US, if a person is a citizen, regardless of HOW they get the citizenship (as long as it's legal) - they do not lose it because a spouse has died. Did she commit a crime?

What is a "national incident"? If the person who died is killed in the commission of a crime - does the family get payments? It seems an odd policy imo, but I may not understand it correctly.

I think one of the women of the run-over terrorist, probably the last one.

If she had an idea or not, is irrelevant. She stayed here because her husband was here. Now when he's dead, there is no point, or reason, to prize her further.

So her husband snapped, with possibly no forwarning - she may well be an innocent party and because of the acts of her husband alone, not because of anything SHE has done - you would remove her citizenship? That seems barbaric to me.

Will the family of these radical Jews get their homes demolished and if not , why not?

The Lehava group organizes demonstrations to protest intermarriage and Jewish coexistence with Arabs.
Photo Credit: Flash 90
Three members of the extremist Lehava organization, ages 18 to 22, were arrested Wednesday in connection with the torching of a mixed Jewish-Arab school in Jerusalem on November 29. Brothers Nachman and Shlomo Twitto, and Yitzchak Gabai were arrested in joint operation by Israel Police and the Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency.)
A playground and two first-grade classrooms at the Max Rayne Hand in Hand School were set ablaze in the attack. Grafitti spray-painted on the wall of the Jerusalem school in glaring scarlet read, “Down with assimilation,” “Death to the Arabs,” and “There is no co-existence with cancer.”

The Jewish Press 3 Arrested in Arson at Jerusalem 8217 s Mixed Jewish-Arab School

Nope, nor should they. What they need to do in bulldoze ALL the Arab homes terror or not and ship them off to Saudi Arabia!

Most of those families praise their terrorists kids and encourage them to do it. So I dont shed any tears for them, they're far from innocents.

I simply don't think that punishment is useful. They'll just build the house and cheer when more Jews die on following attacks.

Best solution is taking away their citizenship (in case they're Jerusalemites) and refuse any kind of social secutiry payments.

Saw the reaction of the the last terrorist's wife when they told her her account won't be filled. She started whining about how unfair it is. That was sweet.

Taking away a familie's citizenship? That is way wrong. Each one is different and if they haven't committed a crime they should not be punished simply for having hateful beliefs.

When you say social security payments - what do you mean?

The wife won Israeli citizenship thanks to what we call "Family Union" policy. Since the husband was with blue ID, she had the right to "unite with him" on Israeli territory.

Husband is now dead. What reason does she have to stay, and why should we accept this? Those people who are here thanks to that crappy policy, only to have husbands later running people and stabbing innocents, I mean, seriously? keeping them here?? for what reason?

In Israel, once your husband or wife dies in national incident, you get payments from national security.

In the US, if a person is a citizen, regardless of HOW they get the citizenship (as long as it's legal) - they do not lose it because a spouse has died. Did she commit a crime?

What is a "national incident"? If the person who died is killed in the commission of a crime - does the family get payments? It seems an odd policy imo, but I may not understand it correctly.

Don't raise an eyebrow, it happened more than once that wives of terrorists were payed thanks to this rediculous policy.

The citizenship was given "under condition". The condition is no longer relevant, so is her citizenship. It's not even a punishment, it's just the way it works.

I think one of the women of the run-over terrorist, probably the last one.

If she had an idea or not, is irrelevant. She stayed here because her husband was here. Now when he's dead, there is no point, or reason, to prize her further.

So her husband snapped, with possibly no forwarning - she may well be an innocent party and because of the acts of her husband alone, not because of anything SHE has done - you would remove her citizenship? That seems barbaric to me.

Barbaric is what her husband did. You're talking about citizenship, something that can be given back to her in procedure. Can the lives of the victims be given back? How much justice do the FAMILIES get in return?

Barbaric? please. Your use of that word is rediculous, at best. Let her go to the high court, if she think it'll do good to her. Meanwhile, there is a baby and a teenage girl eating warms in the ground. THAT is what's "barbaric"!

"Can the lives of the victims be given back? "

Can the lives of thousands of victims, more than a thousand women and children killed by your friends in Gaza this summer be given back?

Just to show you how incredibly stupid some pro Palestinians are, they complain about how Israel doesn't punish Jewish criminals the same way they do Arab terrorists, when the Palestinian government not only NEVER disciplines killers of innocent Israelis, but they actually condone them, give them money, call them heroes, have ceremonies for them and name streets after them.
But lets criticize Israel because they don't demolish Jewish houses :lol:

Pro Palestinians = the most pathetic morons !

Just to show you how incredibly stupid some pro Palestinians are, they complain about how Israel doesn't punish Jewish criminals the same way they do Arab terrorists, when the Palestinian government not only NEVER disciplines killers of innocent Israelis, but they actually condone them, give them money, call them heroes, have ceremonies for them and name streets after them.

Israel provides money to the IDF to kill thousands of Palestinian women and children, just this summer, and I haven't seen any indictments or convictions of IDF killers. In fact, they are looked on as as heroes.

Israel provides money to the IDF to kill thousands of Palestinian women and children, just this summer, and I haven't seen any indictments or convictions of IDF killers. In fact, they are looked on as as heroes.

How the fuck is this the same thing as what we're talking about ? You're comparing 'Palestinians' killed on the battlefield as collateral damage to lets says two Palestinians walking into a Synagogue and butchering 5 people.

So if Israel punishes all her soldiers for the Palestinians killed in the latest war, I guess every country that has taken part in a war in which innocent people were killed should punish their soldiers, right?

Take a word of advice from me Monti; Take a break from posting here, you are making a massive fool of yourself..

You are the one making a fool of himself. Trying to claim that bombing schools, mosques and apartment buildings killing thousands of women and children is somehow more honorable. than killing two Jews in a Synagogue. Grow up you ignorant little turd.

Poor Monti can't handle the truth so he resorts to name calling. I always knew you were a little kid, it's evident in your pathetic arguments.

This forum is too complicated for little boys like yourself, come back when you finish high school.

Forum List

Back