Does ISIS destroying history bother you?

I've looked all over the web, I can find no confirmation this Temple was actually destroyed.
This temple is in ISIS controlled territory. There are no pictures, and ISIS has not released pictures of the rubble.

However, if it was. . .

One local that is associated with them has mentioned that they do this type of thing with the antiquities, not so much to make a statement about defunct religions, but to sell off pieces of history to fund their war effort. This has to do with simple Capitalism.

This has more to do with the covert ops guys that are helping in the recruiting and funding of ISIS than in any high and mighty ideals of any so called messianic organization. It's a scam to create chaos for the New Middle East Project, and this CNN article is part of the War Propaganda.

If wealthy antiquity buyers through out the world and in the west proceed to buy pieces of this temple, they only serve the interests of the global political elites in the west who will then funnel this money back to ISIS.

ISIS said to have blown up ancient temple in Palmyra - CNN.com

Just the latest victim to fall to radical Muslims.

They are animals. Ignorant animals.

It bothers me almost as much as right wing rubes destroying history and rewriting it.
Right on cue ALWAYS attacking the right.

Uh, starting with Reagan, its the right that created ISIL, thinks we should bomb them - how DUMB is that? And its the right that wants to bomb every country that has oil.

And its the right that's rewriting history, even wanting to take Thomas Jefferson out of history books because "he didn't contribute much".
I thought liberals were for erasing Jefferson because he owned slaves?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hancock

Remember that Texasss produces most of the country's history books.

Proposed Texas textbooks are inaccurate, biased and politicized, new report finds

http://www.economist.com/node/15710558

Why is Texas Afraid of Thomas Jefferson?

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/13/education/13texas.html?_r=0

Texas Board of Education cuts Thomas Jefferson out of its textbooks.

thomas-jefferson-big-copy4.jpg

I've looked all over the web, I can find no confirmation this Temple was actually destroyed.
This temple is in ISIS controlled territory. There are no pictures, and ISIS has not released pictures of the rubble.

However, if it was. . .

One local that is associated with them has mentioned that they do this type of thing with the antiquities, not so much to make a statement about defunct religions, but to sell off pieces of history to fund their war effort. This has to do with simple Capitalism.

This has more to do with the covert ops guys that are helping in the recruiting and funding of ISIS than in any high and mighty ideals of any so called messianic organization. It's a scam to create chaos for the New Middle East Project, and this CNN article is part of the War Propaganda.

If wealthy antiquity buyers through out the world and in the west proceed to buy pieces of this temple, they only serve the interests of the global political elites in the west who will then funnel this money back to ISIS.
Locals reported the destruction.
Director of the Palmyra’s History Museum Executed by ISIS | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

However, if it was. . .

Director of the Palmyra’s History Museum Executed by ISIS | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Possibly. I'm sure.

It's important to remember that ISIS is a creation of an alliance between Saudi Arabia, the US, Qatar, Israel, and our gulf allies to achieve our Middle eastern objectives. A Saudi piece of propaganda is no better than an American piece of propaganda when it comes to spreading heinous news. But what is the ultimate goal?

Whether it really happened or not isn't really the point. The point is, why did it happen? They (CNN, this source,) would have us believe one thing, but seriously, even these folks, in their heart, don't believe what they are saying. They are playing with you. They want a reaction. Don't give it to them.

However, if it was. . .

Possibly. I'm sure.

It's important to remember that ISIS is a creation of an alliance between Saudi Arabia, the US, Qatar, Israel, and our gulf allies to achieve our Middle eastern objectives. A Saudi piece of propaganda is no better than an American piece of propaganda when it comes to spreading heinous news. But what is the ultimate goal?

Whether it really happened or not isn't really the point. The point is, why did it happen? They (CNN, this source,) would have us believe one thing, but seriously, even these folks, in their heart, don't believe what they are saying. They are playing with you. They want a reaction. Don't give it to them.
Surely, it is part of their disgusting provocation and brutality. But who ever created them, they are doing what they want.

However, if it was. . .

Possibly. I'm sure.

Surely, it is part of their disgusting provocation and brutality. But who ever created them, they are doing what they want.
What if the whole point of creating them is to get Americans to want to be in a war in the middle east forever?

ISIS could already be history if Obama stayed true to his word back in the summer of 2014 that our mission is to destroy them. Obviously he was lying; it was clear even then. The crazy fuckers are relatively small in number and we know where they are. Yeah, we have flown a few sorties over northern Iraq. Whoopty fucking do. It has been nothing substantive; nothing calculated to bring an end to ISIS.

Those pricks have been destroying artifacts constantly over the past year. They have been rounding up and murdering people constantly. They have been grabbing more territory, emboldened by the lack of any real resistance. They have created a state. Containment is a ruse, as they have their own economy driven by crude oil production. Where are the sanctions? Hell, who do we even sanction?

Northern Iraq and Syria are becoming another Afghanistan - a safe have for anti-western, anti-Zionist terrorists. Isis is recruiting, training, and egging on terrorist attacks. One can assume that the longer they go unchecked the more of an influence they will wield.

These pricks cannot coexist with us. You can spew your ignorant leftist (and Libertarian) tripe about this not being our problem, but that ignores that ISIS is a threat to our national security and the security of Israel and NATO states. Not only is destroying ISIS the right, feel-good thing to do, it is also our DUTY!

Am I engaging in "war mongering"? Fuck you! If you were in front of me and called me a "war monger" I would beat your senseless with my dick! Fuck your self-indulgent, PC epithets. Call it what you fucking want. Destroying ISIS is the necessary course of action! The alternatives only empowers these sand monkey **** bastards.

It will not even take a full-on war. These pricks just need 2-3 weeks of carpet bombings combined with targeted drone strikes, followed by some limited ground action, to bring them to their ducking knees. Most of them are just silly little bearded sand bastards flitting around with AKs. A couple of Boy Scout troops (pre-homo years) armed with .22s could fuck them up.

In addition to the inherent good in eradicating these stinking pricks, it is supremely embarrassing not only that we let them exist within our sphere of influence, but that our President, El Presidente Negro, declared that we would destroy ISIS, yet they continue to gain strength and influence. This makes us look both weak and defeated. Our Commander in Chief may as well take Lady Liberty, bend her over his desk, and ass rape her on television for the world to see. Pathetic and immensely shameful. Is this by design? Is this intentionally done by Barry for the purpose of making us look weak. Who knows. But it certainly does comport with that narrative.

ISIS needs to go - in a glorious blast shrouded in black smoke. To allow such inhumane bastards to walk the earth is an indictment of our own character and morality, or lack thereof.
They are a much more immediate threat to their closer neighbor Saudi Arabia, which has the third highest defense spending. Now, why can't they go kick their ass?

Or right, they're waiting to see if we take care of it for them first. Now, how are they a threat to us compared to the countries surrounding them? Will they fly over here? With their crazy air force?

However, if it was. . .

Possibly. I'm sure.

What if the whole point of creating them is to get Americans to want to be in a war in the middle east forever?
The Us is supporting each illegal side: Al-Qaeda ("Syrian revolution"), ISIS, and the Kurds. Surely they want to divide the region in smaller and less powerful areas that are constantly in war with each other. A power vacuum, where they (the west) can do what they want. Just my assumption. But it is the terrorists that do what they want and this will fire back and we will pay the price for the scum that rules us.

ISIS could already be history if Obama stayed true to his word back in the summer of 2014 that our mission is to destroy them. Obviously he was lying; it was clear even then. The crazy fuckers are relatively small in number and we know where they are. Yeah, we have flown a few sorties over northern Iraq. Whoopty fucking do. It has been nothing substantive; nothing calculated to bring an end to ISIS.

Those pricks have been destroying artifacts constantly over the past year. They have been rounding up and murdering people constantly. They have been grabbing more territory, emboldened by the lack of any real resistance. They have created a state. Containment is a ruse, as they have their own economy driven by crude oil production. Where are the sanctions? Hell, who do we even sanction?

Northern Iraq and Syria are becoming another Afghanistan - a safe have for anti-western, anti-Zionist terrorists. Isis is recruiting, training, and egging on terrorist attacks. One can assume that the longer they go unchecked the more of an influence they will wield.

These pricks cannot coexist with us. You can spew your ignorant leftist (and Libertarian) tripe about this not being our problem, but that ignores that ISIS is a threat to our national security and the security of Israel and NATO states. Not only is destroying ISIS the right, feel-good thing to do, it is also our DUTY!

Am I engaging in "war mongering"? Fuck you! If you were in front of me and called me a "war monger" I would beat your senseless with my dick! Fuck your self-indulgent, PC epithets. Call it what you fucking want. Destroying ISIS is the necessary course of action! The alternatives only empowers these sand monkey **** bastards.

It will not even take a full-on war. These pricks just need 2-3 weeks of carpet bombings combined with targeted drone strikes, followed by some limited ground action, to bring them to their ducking knees. Most of them are just silly little bearded sand bastards flitting around with AKs. A couple of Boy Scout troops (pre-homo years) armed with .22s could fuck them up.

In addition to the inherent good in eradicating these stinking pricks, it is supremely embarrassing not only that we let them exist within our sphere of influence, but that our President, El Presidente Negro, declared that we would destroy ISIS, yet they continue to gain strength and influence. This makes us look both weak and defeated. Our Commander in Chief may as well take Lady Liberty, bend her over his desk, and ass rape her on television for the world to see. Pathetic and immensely shameful. Is this by design? Is this intentionally done by Barry for the purpose of making us look weak. Who knows. But it certainly does comport with that narrative.

ISIS needs to go - in a glorious blast shrouded in black smoke. To allow such inhumane bastards to walk the earth is an indictment of our own character and morality, or lack thereof.
They are a much more immediate threat to their closer neighbor Saudi Arabia, which has the third highest defense spending. Now, why can't they go kick their ass?

Or right, they're waiting to see if we take care of it for them first. Now, how are they a threat to us compared to the countries surrounding them? Will they fly over here? With their crazy air force?

If you accept the proposition that ISIS is a threat to our national security then why would you rely on anyone else, let alone a country that is moving toward Russia diplomatically like Saudi Arabia, to ensure OUR security?

Their country......their land......what makes this the business of the west?. ...... :cool:

Its a symptom of their dissed minds, its good to take note of their mental illness wouldn't you say? combine that with what they are doing to young girls and women, Id say they pose a problem to anyone who respects civilization. if ISIS were to continue to grow and metastasis to other nations, how far should they be allowed to go? I would say that is a valid concern. Maybe you are one to turn a blind eye out of religious or ethnic bias

If you accept the proposition that ISIS is a threat to our national security then why would you rely on anyone else, let alone a country that is moving toward Russia diplomatically like Saudi Arabia, to ensure OUR security?
The goal of ISIS is to establish an islamic caliphate. Basically the papacy for all of Islam. As a fundamental islamic nation on the opposite end of the spectrum as ISIS, Saudi Arabia is much more threatened by ISIS than we are. And before commiting their forces into open warfare with america, they must first strengthen their position. The strengthening of ISIS DIRECTLY RESULTS in the weakening of Saudi Arabia. They CANNOT continue to abide this threat. Our diplomacy with Saudi Arabia does not matter, they are a far more immediate threat to them than they are to us.

If we make it clear that ISIS is an issue for the middle East to solve, Saudi Arabia will handle it because they HAVE TO. now I'm all for helping them with a few drone strikes, but why waste hundreds of billions of dollars fighting a war that is someone else's priority first?

The ISIS of today is not an immediate threat to the US, it is however, an immediate threat to Saudi Arabia. And they are waiting for the US to save them the trouble, but if we make it clear we won't, they will be left without much choice. Let's be smarter than Saudi Arabia. Let the oil rich billionaire princes of Saudi Arabia clean up this mess, and lets use that war money here at home.

New Topics

Forum List

Back