Does Hillary Need Bill?

If he is so bad, what does that tell you about the Dems who did lose three national elections to him?

Don't you pay attention? Bush STOLE those elections OR the American people are just to stupid to be allowed to vote, one or the other, pick the flavor you like depending on the day of the week and what the moon is doing.

Don't you pay attention? Bush STOLE those elections OR the American people are just to stupid to be allowed to vote, one or the other, pick the flavor you like depending on the day of the week and what the moon is doing.

I remember so well when Reagan won 49 states in his 1984 relection - the libs said that was not a real mandate. The Amercian people bought into slick marketing and packaging

Just once I mwould like to see libs admit defeat and fess up how the voters rejected their liberalism

However, their arrogrance prevents them from doing so

And you are still proud of him?!?!????!?!

Why not try to answer the question?

I remember how libs said in 2002 they would make the Repoublicans pay for "the stolen 2000 election"

Bill wnet to FL to stump for McBride and against Jeb Bush. When Bill hit FL days before the election, it was a five point spread

Bush won by over 12 points

Ain't that a grand statement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember so well when Reagan won 49 states in his 1974 relection - the libs said that was not a real mandate. The Amercian people bought into slick marketing and packaging

Just once I mwould like to see libs admit defeat and fess up how the voters rejected their liberalism

However, their arrogrance prevents them from doing so

You mean 84 )

Amazing.

It does show the power of Bill Clinton on the trail

He lost many more elections for other Dems then he won

I recall that he won the 2 most important elections in which he ever ran and those were US Presidential's of "92 and '96. Given the opportunity he would have simply mopped up the floor with gwb in 2000.

Amazing.

I recall that he won the 2 most important elections in which he ever ran and those were US Presidential's of "92 and '96. Given the opportunity he would have simply mopped up the floor with gwb in 2000.

Winning with 46% and 43% is hardly a mandate

Clinton never did get a majority of the vote

I hope he is all over the place in the 08 election

You hope?

Surely you are not the idiot that you are purposely projecting yourself to be?

Again, all the Dems he took to victory in 2002 and 2004 - I loved the results he got

Put him out there with Hillary and watch the Clintons crash and burn

The Man is in CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a shame the lil' pubs don't have a MAN in the race.

are you talking about Bill or Hillary?

I hope the Dems go with Hillary - it will be like 1984 when Reagan took 49 states

Hillary will be the Dems disaster

Forum List

Back