Does GOP believe in Democracy?

1) Show in the constitution where the federal government is charged to be your safety net
2) We have a republic, not a democracy
3) Show where the federal government is charged to fund or provide education
4) Show where the federal government is supposed to fund or run local law enforcement
5) Show where we are not supposed to and do not discriminate against the choices of others every day.

1.) US Constitution: "promote the general welfare"
2.) We are both a Democracy & Republic. We Democratically elect the people who make the laws that govern our Republic.
3.) US Constitution: "in order to form a more perfect union"..."promote the general welfare"
4.) US Constitution: "establish justice, insure domestic tranquility"
5.) US Constitution: "secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity"

Last edited:
1) Show in the constitution where the federal government is charged to be your safety net
4) Show where the federal government is supposed to fund or run local law enforcement
5) Show where we are not supposed to and do not discriminate against the choices of others every day... you choose not to let pot heads around your kids.. you choose not to associate with certain persons who do not agree with your beliefs or way of thinking... you choose not to rent your extra room to a slob or someone who runs around naked all day... More conservatives would be just fine with the whole 'gay marriage' thing if it was kept only in the realms where government should ensure equal treatment by government under law... I.E. taxation, inheritance, power of attorney etc.... but when this choice agenda is turned into forced acceptance, it becomes something more... look, I do not care if you accept or don't accept my inter-racial marriage.. I don't care if you don't want to call it marriage.. but as long as I can file our taxes as a family, see her in the hospital if something goes wrong, leave my estate to her if something happens, etc.. WHO GIVES A FUCK?? Stop trying to force acceptance and let government only deal with marriage in actual matters of government
5) And we are sick to death of this 'you can afford it more' argument... 'pay a little more' :rolleyes:.... how about equal treatment and leaving charity to the charities and those who wish to donate of their own free will.. not forced charity that you get to get your jollies off with while donating the moneys others have earned rather than your own....

To sum it up in 2 simple words

FUCK OFF

Show in the Constitution where....

- It says FEMA can give aid to storm victims
- It says the Feds can run their own law enforcement inside our borders (FBI, DEA, ATF, BP)

WE do a lot of stuff thats not in the Constitution. We LIKE a lot of that stuff. Thats why you idiots just lost the election. MORE OF US like that stuff than those of you that dont. If Detroit PD is going broke because the city is crumbling, we are OK with the Feds giving aid to restore or keep order there. Strict Constitutionalists...like you...would say "FUCK OFF". Well, more of the country agrees with me. Which is why the GOP lost.

Jackasses that don't bother to vote have no credibility to tell others what they should be doing. Talk to us in 4 years if you can grow a pair and decide to pull a lever for someone.

- It says the Feds can run their own law enforcement inside our borders (FBI, DEA, ATF, BP)

WE do a lot of stuff thats not in the Constitution. We LIKE a lot of that stuff. Thats why you idiots just lost the election. MORE OF US like that stuff than those of you that dont. If Detroit PD is going broke because the city is crumbling, we are OK with the Feds giving aid to restore or keep order there. Strict Constitutionalists...like you...would say "FUCK OFF". Well, more of the country agrees with me. Which is why the GOP lost.

FEMA?? Really?? Show that text from the constitution... I won't be holding my breath

Federal law enforcement and national defense is NOT local law enforcement.... not federal jurisdiction... but nice try, moron....

We have a lot of 'stuff' that is not in the constitution because the government has OVERSTEPPED ITS BOUNDARIES... if the federal government is to take on another power, it is to be granted thru CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT... it is SUPPOSED To be hard for the government to grab more power....

If most of the country says it is 'ok'.. GO THRU THE PROPER PROCEDURE.. you should be able to get the amendment done then.. but no, you and your ilk have ZERO regard for law.. you just want what you want (at the expense of someone else), law be damned... you are like crying 2 year olds.. and you should be treated as such

If you voted for Romney or Obama, you voted to increase the powers of those federal police agencies on US soil & against US citizens. Romney wants a police state with fewer rights for citizens. He bragged that he would have signed the same NDAA that Obama did.

I voted for Johnson

5) Show where we are not supposed to and do not discriminate against the choices of others every day.

1.) US Constitution: "promote the general welfare"
2.) We are both a Democracy & Republic. We Democratically elect the people who make the laws that govern our Republic.
3.) US Constitution: "in order to form a more perfect union"..."promote the general welfare"
4.) US Constitution: "establish justice, insure domestic tranquility"
5.) US Constitution: "secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity"

1) Ahhh... promote the general welfare is in the preamble.. which is an invocation and not a granting of power.. and if you are referring to Article 1 section 8, PLEASE TAKE IT IN FULL CONTEXT AND NOT CHOP IT OFF AFTER THE WORD WELFARE.... learn that the sentence continues and that the SPECIFIC areas are laid out after the semi-colon (showing a list to follow)

2) We are NOT a democracy.. period.. by how it is laid out in the constitution and by definition

3) Shown above how you are wrong, idiot

4) Ditto

5) Ditto

Educate yourself before you look even more like an idiot

Last edited:
I must have missed how we are not a Democracy because I was so busy yesterday working as a election judge supervisor for 18 hours straight at the polls to democratically elect our law makers & vote on laws, propositions & amendments.

FEMA?? Really?? Show that text from the constitution... I won't be holding my breath

Federal law enforcement and national defense is NOT local law enforcement.... not federal jurisdiction... but nice try, moron....

We have a lot of 'stuff' that is not in the constitution because the government has OVERSTEPPED ITS BOUNDARIES... if the federal government is to take on another power, it is to be granted thru CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT... it is SUPPOSED To be hard for the government to grab more power....

If most of the country says it is 'ok'.. GO THRU THE PROPER PROCEDURE.. you should be able to get the amendment done then.. but no, you and your ilk have ZERO regard for law.. you just want what you want (at the expense of someone else), law be damned... you are like crying 2 year olds.. and you should be treated as such

If you voted for Romney or Obama, you voted to increase the powers of those federal police agencies on US soil & against US citizens. Romney wants a police state with fewer rights for citizens. He bragged that he would have signed the same NDAA that Obama did.

I voted for Johnson

Did you send a sympathy card to Bartlett?

Show in the constitution where the federal government can bail out banks, stock markets, companies, etc. How is "The President's Working Group on Financial Markets" even constitutional? Also how is FIAT money constitutional?

1) Ahhh... promote the general welfare is in the preamble.. which is an invocation and not a granting of power.. and if you are referring to Article 1 section 8, PLEASE TAKE IT IN FULL CONTEXT AND NOT CHOP IT OFF AFTER THE WORD WELFARE.... learn that the sentence continues and that the SPECIFIC areas are laid out after the semi-colon (showing a list to follow)

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;​

According to Hamilton, it means congress can pass laws that are for the public good. Unless a law violates any limit of power in the constitution, they can pretty much pass anything they think makes sense.

I know that you know this. It's been demonstrated to you time and time again. Just because you don't like the clause, doesn't mean, as you pretend, that it doesn't exist.

Show in the constitution where the federal government can bail out banks, stock markets, companies, etc. How is "The President's Working Group on Financial Markets" even constitutional? Also how is FIAT money constitutional?

You assume too much. Before asking someone to 'show in the constitution where the federal government can ...', you need to know if they even understand or respect the concept of limited government in the first place. Sad to say, many people don't.

I know that you know this. It's been demonstrated to you time and time again. Just because you don't like the clause, doesn't mean, as you pretend, that it doesn't exist.

It's not that we don't like the clause, it's that we think the current mainstream interpretation is incoherent. I've been in too many of these Constitutional debates to relish going there again so I won't. I'm more interested in what people want now. Do you want limited government? Or do you think it should be able to do pretty much anything the majority will tolerate? That's really the core question we need to ask ourselves as a nation.

5) Show where we are not supposed to and do not discriminate against the choices of others every day... you choose not to let pot heads around your kids.. you choose not to associate with certain persons who do not agree with your beliefs or way of thinking... you choose not to rent your extra room to a slob or someone who runs around naked all day... More conservatives would be just fine with the whole 'gay marriage' thing if it was kept only in the realms where government should ensure equal treatment by government under law... I.E. taxation, inheritance, power of attorney etc.... but when this choice agenda is turned into forced acceptance, it becomes something more... look, I do not care if you accept or don't accept my inter-racial marriage.. I don't care if you don't want to call it marriage.. but as long as I can file our taxes as a family, see her in the hospital if something goes wrong, leave my estate to her if something happens, etc.. WHO GIVES A FUCK?? Stop trying to force acceptance and let government only deal with marriage in actual matters of government
5) And we are sick to death of this 'you can afford it more' argument... 'pay a little more' :rolleyes:.... how about equal treatment and leaving charity to the charities and those who wish to donate of their own free will.. not forced charity that you get to get your jollies off with while donating the moneys others have earned rather than your own....

To sum it up in 2 simple words

FUCK OFF

FEMA is probably unconstitutional, as to law enforcement, so long as the organization is to ensure FEDERAL laws are enforced prosecuted or investigated then the Constitution grants that power in the clause that states Congress has the authority and power needed to enforce its laws and delegated powers.

As for losing we still have the House so we did not get repudiated at all. Now unless Reid choses to do his Constitutional duty and submit to the Senate House bills or continue to ignore the other half of Congress we may or may not survive the next 4 years.

Hopefully the House seeks redress in the Courts every time President Obama violates the Constitution and the law of the land with his signing Statements.

And hopefully when the EPA illegally tries to shut down 60 percent of our electrical production by banning coal the House takes them to Court.

The Republican party is not gone nor defeated nor destroyed. And this election did not show us anything about how the people feel other then they are reluctant not to reelect an incumbent President.

Forum List

Back