Does God support or condemn...

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
S&M, bondage, all that stuff?

It seems to me no but I don't think there is anything in the bible about it.

:eusa_eh:

So would this bash be considered a faith based initiative...? :confused:

I have no idea where to find it, but I read somewhere that in Jewish tradition it a commandment that a husband must keep his wife satisfied. Which means, of course, ladies first. Beyond that, how satisfaction is achieved is up to the couple involved.

The logic of that always escaped me. Especially because the guy she was with does not share the same fate.

This really isn't the thread for that. Ravi asked, if the bible condemned certain practices within a marriage. There is no textual or traditional evidence that it does.

As long as they fulfill their obligations to each other, then how they do it is up to them

It would have been funny if the women would have broken off and created their on religion stating the women can marry as many men that she want with the only requirement that she meet her "wife-ly" duties to them.

Of course, what the wife-ly duties were was contigent on what the women felt they had to do!

Who said that Theology is boring? It is totally interesting when you wonder "what the hell was their prophets thinking" when you see some of the claims!

Wasn't jesus in a bondage outfit on the cross? Or was that a plain old diaper?

If you really want to know, Ask Him.

Quite frankly doesn't matter to me. I have alot of other things I'd rather learn.

S&M, bondage, all that stuff?

It seems to me no but I don't think there is anything in the bible about it.

:eusa_eh:

Is this a rhetorical question?

Or are you actually waiting for God to log on to USMB and answer you?

If he does, one of the mods will ban him. :)

Forum List

Back