Does god really exist?

Arabian

Aug 19, 2004
Egypt
Does god really exist?​
Hay hi fellows
I was thinking of those guys who don’t believe in Allah
And then I asked my self
If I asked some of those who don’t believe in the existence of Allah who create you they will say Allah
And if asked who create the whole universe they will say Allah, cuz when they came to this universe it was created already they didn’t create it or created them selves
Allah says in his holly book of Qur'an
Qur'an sura 029. Al-'Ankabût
61. If you were to ask them: "Who has created the heavens and the earth and subjected the sun and the moon?" They will surely reply: "Allâh." How then are they deviating (as polytheists and disbelievers)?
So we all confess that Allah who created us then Allah exists
The second question will be
Mmmm
Then why we couldn’t see him??
Let me ask
What is the main thing that makes you alive till now??
Some of you will say my brain others will say heart …
But actually the main thing is your spirit, when your soul or spirit leaves your body you are no long alive.
So have you ever seen your spirit??
Sure no, but it is the cause of your life and you sure that you have a spirit and Allah is the one who made your spirit
And as I said before Allah isn't a human so we can't see him, as long as we can't see angels it could see the angels if only they represented in the shape of human
We made from mud so we can see each other cuz we all made from the same material
Sura 015. Al-Hijr
28. And (remember) when your Lord said to the angels: "I am going to create a man (Adam) from sounding clay of altered black smooth mud.
But gins created from fire and we couldn’t see them

Qur'an sura 055. Ar-Rahmân
15. And the jinns did He create from a smokeless flame of fire.
And angels created from light
And we all know the story of Mussa when he asked Allah that he wants to see him
And when his light only appeared what happened??
Allah says in his Qur'an
Qur'an Sura 007. Al-A'râf
143. And when Mûsa (Moses) came at the time and place appointed by Us, and his Lord spoke to him, he said: "O my Lord! Show me (Yourself), that I may look upon You." Allâh said: "You cannot see Me, but look upon the mountain if it stands still in its place then you shall see Me." So when his Lord appeared to the mountain[], He made it collapse to dust, and Mûsa (Moses) fell down unconscious. Then when he recovered his senses he said: "Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers."

And when Mussa came back to his people the Jewish they found them worship for a calf
Sura 002. Al-Baqarah
92. And indeed Mûsa (Moses) came to you with clear proofs, yet you worshipped the calf after he left, and you were Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers).

So we can't see Allah cause we are weak and he is strong we can't see him with this eyes we have, it can't see his greatness and glory.,

But he isn’t a human so he don’t have a son from the human
Did your father create you??
So the father can't create the son??
Allah only create humans
When the angels came to tell Mary that she will have a baby his name is Eissa peace upon him
Qur'an
Sura 003. Aal-'Imrân
45. (Remember) when the angels said: "O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allâh gives you the glad tidings of a Word ["Be!" - and he was! i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus) the son of Maryam (Mary)] from Him, his name will be the Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), held in honour in this world and in the Hereafter, and will be one of those who are near to Allâh."

They said his name is Eissa the son of Mary, and the boy called with his mother, only if he doesn't have a father
Qur'an

Sura 003. Aal-'Imrân
59. Verily, the likeness of 'Iesa (Jesus) before Allâh is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: "Be!" - and he was.

So Eissa created as same as Adam the 1st creature in the whole world
And we have never heard that some one says that Adam is the son of Allah
I know I said that previously, but I want to remind you
And IF Eissa is the son of Allah he will be the preferred human in the whole world and he will have every thing and he will know every thing and he will be the strongest creature cuz he is the son of Allah as bible says, or at least he could have the feature of god like creating things but actually he didn’t have all of these features.
Add to that,
That he should be a god too then how come he is a god and he died as bible says and we will never be able to see him because he shouldn’t be a human.
"The same theory we can't see Allah with our eyes so we can't see his son"
add to that too their will be some kind of injustice cuz IF Eissa peace upon him is his son that mean that he will have every thing and the other don’t cuz Allah love him the most and this can't be

Qur'an sura 004. An-Nisâ'
And you shall not be dealt with unjustly even equal to the Fatilâ (a scalish thread in the long slit of a dates tone).
It’s the same your father sure love you more than your cousin for example even if he deals well with your cousin,
And Allah created all of us and he sure love all of us only if we worked according to his road and obeyed him
So why we don’t believe that the Qur'an is his book, why we keep saying that it is just a lie , though all of miracles the qur'an came with

and i wanna say that i dont attack any one thoughts or believes it is just apart time to think logically

Does god really exist?​

Hay hi fellows
I was thinking of those guys who don’t believe in Allah
And then I asked my self
If I asked some of those who don’t believe in the existence of Allah who create you they will say Allah
And if asked who create the whole universe they will say Allah, cuz when they came to this universe it was created already they didn’t create it or created them selves
Allah says in his holly book of Qur'an

So we all confess that Allah who created us then Allah exists
The second question will be
Mmmm
Then why we couldn’t see him??
Let me ask
What is the main thing that makes you alive till now??
Some of you will say my brain others will say heart …
But actually the main thing is your spirit, when your soul or spirit leaves your body you are no long alive.
So have you ever seen your spirit??
Sure no, but it is the cause of your life and you sure that you have a spirit and Allah is the one who made your spirit
And as I said before Allah isn't a human so we can't see him, as long as we can't see angels it could see the angels if only they represented in the shape of human
We made from mud so we can see each other cuz we all made from the same material

But gins created from fire and we couldn’t see them

And angels created from light
And we all know the story of Mussa when he asked Allah that he wants to see him
And when his light only appeared what happened??
Allah says in his Qur'an

And when Mussa came back to his people the Jewish they found them worship for a calf

So we can't see Allah cause we are weak and he is strong we can't see him with this eyes we have, it can't see his greatness and glory.,

But he isn’t a human so he don’t have a son from the human
Did your father create you??
So the father can't create the son??
Allah only create humans
When the angels came to tell Mary that she will have a baby his name is Eissa peace upon him

They said his name is Eissa the son of Mary, and the boy called with his mother, only if he doesn't have a father
Qur'an

So Eissa created as same as Adam the 1st creature in the whole world
And we have never heard that some one says that Adam is the son of Allah
I know I said that previously, but I want to remind you
And IF Eissa is the son of Allah he will be the preferred human in the whole world and he will have every thing and he will know every thing and he will be the strongest creature cuz he is the son of Allah as bible says, or at least he could have the feature of god like creating things but actually he didn’t have all of these features.
Add to that,
That he should be a god too then how come he is a god and he died as bible says and we will never be able to see him because he shouldn’t be a human.
"The same theory we can't see Allah with our eyes so we can't see his son"
add to that too their will be some kind of injustice cuz IF Eissa peace upon him is his son that mean that he will have every thing and the other don’t cuz Allah love him the most and this can't be

It’s the same your father sure love you more than your cousin for example even if he deals well with your cousin,
And Allah created all of us and he sure love all of us only if we worked according to his road and obeyed him
So why we don’t believe that the Qur'an is his book, why we keep saying that it is just a lie , though all of miracles the qur'an came with
and i wanna say that i dont attack any one thoughts or believes it is just apart time to think logically

GW << You can put your Koran down now because it's not the word of God. I prove my point by asking you a definite question.

If you can answer it in a most intelligent way, and quote it from your book, I will listen, but if you can't, you need to agree that you will listen to what I have to say. OK?

Question, according to your Koran, who is God at the very heart of it?

What does He say about Himself that you can grasp, believe and recognize that it makes him totally other from his creation? :eusa_hand:

The Koran is essentially the bible in drag. The stories in basically every holy scripture can be traced way back to even before the egyptians, you know the basic virgin birth, rise from the dead.....all this stuff derives from the same story told over thousands of years and adopted into different religions.

Also, if you really do your research you will find out that every single holy scripture.....is essentially a copy. It has been accepted and dated to hundreds of years AFTER the scripture was originally written but the church never likes to talk about it. It is a copy, why? They didnt have copy machines so scribes had to copy the original word for word and obviously when you make thousands of copies you make mistakes. So not only are the dead sea scrolls, scroll of orwell.....etc copies, but they are full of known grammatical mistakes and accepted either way.

Point is.....there probably is a god, but it is certainly not the god of any bible or any religion. If there was a god, he would not be an intelligent complex being, he would be the most simple of simple concepts. Perhaps a singularity, or maybe even the theoretical higgs field in which particles are governed.

GW << You can put your Koran down now because it's not the word of God. I prove my point by asking you a definite question.

If you can answer it in a most intelligent way, and quote it from your book, I will listen, but if you can't, you need to agree that you will listen to what I have to say. OK?

Question, according to your Koran, who is God at the very heart of it?

What does He say about Himself that you can grasp, believe and recognize that it makes him totally other from his creation? :eusa_hand:

did yall do the caps thing on aol? Please use regular fonts.

This is a totally bizarre question. It is something you can't know, or postulate, or try to rationalize. As humans, it is something we can not contemplate, so it is simplified for is with the Bible or any of other religious text. To minimalize as a singularity or the higgs field is something I've thought about, but it is really unknowable. If God was 'found' in the physical God, it wouldn't be God, as I believe. It is called 'faith' for a reason. Making a leap of faith to believe something is not easy to do. Perhaps it takes a Bible to have faith, and congregations, but I think it is having faith at all, that is the central premise, or the ultimate idea. Doctrines only aid that. It is a personal thing I think, and should be kept personal. When it becomes a social thing, or something to regulate people, is when it goes bad. Keep it personal, between you and God, and there is nothing to fear, or be mad at, or fight. No one is wrong, because it shouldn't matter as long as one has faith.

This is a totally bizarre question. It is something you can't know, or postulate, or try to rationalize. As humans, it is something we can not contemplate, so it is simplified for is with the Bible or any of other religious text. To minimalize as a singularity or the higgs field is something I've thought about, but it is really unknowable. If God was 'found' in the physical God, it wouldn't be God, as I believe. It is called 'faith' for a reason. Making a leap of faith to believe something is not easy to do. Perhaps it takes a Bible to have faith, and congregations, but I think it is having faith at all, that is the central premise, or the ultimate idea. Doctrines only aid that. It is a personal thing I think, and should be kept personal. When it becomes a social thing, or something to regulate people, is when it goes bad. Keep it personal, between you and God, and there is nothing to fear, or be mad at, or fight. No one is wrong, because it shouldn't matter as long as one has faith.

God exists.

Perhaps God does, but there is no evidence that supports that god is the intelligent being described in scripture as being all knowing, all loving and all present. Why? Easy, no prayer has ever been documented as having any effect in the physical world. So even if you ignore the other fallacious statments within the bible, you cant ignore the fact that prayer does not have any affect on the real world. If there is physical proof of this documented somewhere please show me. Also, paranormal activity does not exist. If there is proof of physical evidence that any paranormal activity has ever happened, please let me know. Because for the last 20 years, James Randi has held a competition, if anyone can proove any type of psychic or paranormal activity documented on the spot that he himself can not explain or expose as fraud, he will give 1,000,000 dollars of his own money. So far, many applicants......all failures. So really, if you have a ghost or your psychic or you know that paranormal activity is going on somehwere, let me know and we can split the million dollars.

Last edited:
That is why it is called faith! And like someone else said they have their allah we have God! Every religion mostly believes their is one god who created it all, do I really know for a fact he exists,NO! But I have faith that a higher being does exists. Yes we evolved and they have proven evolution but scienctists also say humans evolved faster then any other species and we are the most genetically the same animal! We evolve for survival!
I do not believe in hell though, I think that is a way they tried to make us scared into believing in God and to act in a certain way. I don't think God intended for people to fear him or to fear asking for forgivness!

I cant say there is no God but I have found no evidence of one during my entire life.

I also have found no evidence of big foot but hey maybe the big guy does exsist.

That is why it is called faith! And like someone else said they have their allah we have God! Every religion mostly believes their is one god who created it all, do I really know for a fact he exists,NO! But I have faith that a higher being does exists. Yes we evolved and they have proven evolution but scienctists also say humans evolved faster then any other species and we are the most genetically the same animal! We evolve for survival!
I do not believe in hell though, I think that is a way they tried to make us scared into believing in God and to act in a certain way. I don't think God intended for people to fear him or to fear asking for forgivness!

Most certainly heaven vs. hell is a control mechanism. Though I dont believe I have heard a scientist say that homo-sapiens have evolved "faster" in any way. Evolution is not really something that can be done faster, it is based on the natural selection mechanism and combined with modern synthesis and other neo-darwin mechanism. A species cant really evolve "faster" because it is totally based on the environment in which they live, and the availablity of things like resources, shelter and reproduction. Evolution is something that is exponential and will never stop so its not correct to say we are ahead of any species in terms of evolution because we have only been around for about 160 thousand years. Which is really miniscule compared to other dominant species that have existed. In reality, we are at the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to species success stories.

Most certainly heaven vs. hell is a control mechanism. Though I dont believe I have heard a scientist say that homo-sapiens have evolved "faster" in any way. Evolution is not really something that can be done faster, it is based on the natural selection mechanism and combined with modern synthesis and other neo-darwin mechanism. A species cant really evolve "faster" because it is totally based on the environment in which they live, and the availablity of things like resources, shelter and reproduction. Evolution is something that is exponential and will never stop so its not correct to say we are ahead of any species in terms of evolution because we have only been around for about 160 thousand years. Which is really miniscule compared to other dominant species that have existed. In reality, we are at the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to species success stories.
Discovery Channel :: News - Animals :: Study: Human Brain Evolved Quickly

There is also articles about how bigger brain mammals evolve faster then other animals. And the part I was talking about is at the end of the article I posted!

Discovery Channel :: News - Animals :: Study: Human Brain Evolved Quickly

There is also articles about how bigger brain mammals evolve faster then other animals. And the part I was talking about is at the end of the article I posted!

Perhaps the research is going well and they have found some breakthroughs, this is great for science, I did not know about this......but still, at the same time there is absolutely no hard evidence that humans have evolved faster. Prof. Haussler has shown studies that human BRAINS have evolved faster not homo-sapiens as a species. And secondly, this research is literally in the development stage. There is no peer reviewed literature or any definitive evidence that Prof. Haussler's findings are full proof. Genetics has only recently completed the entire sequence of a human genome, so this is a primitive field of research at the moment. He himself said that they dont know "exactly what the gene does", and that the evidence is "circumstantial". If the world believed all research was true without any skeptisizm, alot of unverified research would be good enough evidence wouldnt it? I do however, enjoy seeing new research being done and look foward to his writtings being published.

On a different note, I just wikipediad "peer review" and again the sad idea of self editing an article on a website has reared its ugly head. Not only is the article on peer review in wikipedia essentially BAD, it is full of complete and utter opinion. Few facts. That is why I do not use wikipedia.

What is a peer-reviewed journal?

Last edited:
Perhaps the research is going well and they have found some breakthroughs, this is great for science, I did not know about this......but still, at the same time there is absolutely no hard evidence that humans have evolved faster. Prof. Haussler has shown studies that human BRAINS have evolved faster not homo-sapiens as a species. And secondly, this research is literally in the development stage. There is no peer reviewed literature or any definitive evidence that Prof. Haussler's findings are full proof. Genetics has only recently completed the entire sequence of a human genome, so this is a primitive field of research at the moment. He himself said that they dont know "exactly what the gene does", and that the evidence is "circumstantial". If the world believed all research was true without any skeptisizm, alot of unverified research would be good enough evidence wouldnt it? I do however, enjoy seeing new research being done and look foward to his writtings being published.

On a different note, I just wikipediad "peer review" and again the sad idea of self editing an article on a website has reared its ugly head. Not only is the article on peer review in wikipedia essentially BAD, it is full of complete and utter opinion. Few facts. That is why I do not use wikipedia.

What is a peer-reviewed journal?
Oh! I know and I probably came across as stating a fact! I just have said I heard and there are other articles on this! I don't we will fully know how the human body works and evolves for thousands of years because by then we will have evolved enough to figure all this out!
But as I said before evolution is a way of survival and I think something might have had a hand in that but that is my opinion. But an example of this is the squirrel and the rattle snake, one keeps evolving to stay immune to the other venom while the other keeps evolving so it may kill it!

Forum List

Back