Does God have a name?

Depending on your faith will depend on what you call God.

Incidentally, most of those names you people have thrown around come from Jewish roots.

I'm not trying to be smug or a smartass with this question.

I went to a church recently and they had a band. The band started singing about God but they gave God a name I have never heard of before (I can't remember it for the life of me but it wasn't Jehova).

So I ask the Christians and Jews here, does your denomination give God a name, and what is it?

everyone knows his name is harold... .

remember: 'our father, who art in heaven, harold be thy name'. :eusa_angel:
:thup:

I went to a church recently and they had a band. The band started singing about God but they gave God a name I have never heard of before (I can't remember it for the life of me but it wasn't Jehova).

So I ask the Christians and Jews here, does your denomination give God a name, and what is it?

Okay...his name is Harold.

But who the hell is Art?

Is God gay?

I thought God's name was GOD!?!?

If there is only one, why do you need to give God a second name? I mean, it is not like us humans where there are billions of us that needs to be distinguished from each other.

It is like asking --what is the name of the Earth? Let me guess---uhmmmm GAIA!

Okay...his name is Harold.

But who the hell is Art?

Is God gay?

you're lucky i don't believe in hell. :lol:

i also think g-d has a sense of humor.

Know what I know about you, I should have just gone with "your baloney has a first name".

Forum List

Back