Does God ---- Do unto others?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012
Does God ---- Do unto others?

There are many instances in scriptures where God does not follow the golden rule.

Ezekiel 18:20
The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

In the sacrifice of Jesus, God demanded that Jesus bear the sins of the wicked who will repent.

This is hardly doing unto others or following the advice of scriptures.
----------------------------------
Matthew 25:41 (Jesus speaking): Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

Romans 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Hell can hardly be called a good thing. This again is hardly Jesus doing unto others or following the advice of scriptures.
-----------------------------------
Does the God you know follow the golden rule?

How can he be doing so when a good God would find a good and moral way to convert instead the draconian methods he seems to use that go against the golden rule and his own good advice in his scitures?

Regards
DL

you need to make this soul searching quest of yours, yours. We can not force you to take up ANY religion, it is a yours and yours alone, decision....

just like it is mine and mine alone.

posting one thread after another will not help you, with the decision you have made for yourself.

YES. I do. It's a good rule to follow.

I am not being arrogant. You see, I am made of the exact same stuff as god, therefore I am GOD.

Christ voluntarily took the sins of the world on Himself.

Sounds like the ultimate do unto others. He did unto us, even though He didn't need it done unto Him.

you need to make this soul searching quest of yours, yours. We can not force you to take up ANY religion, it is a yours and yours alone, decision....

just like it is mine and mine alone.

posting one thread after another will not help you, with the decision you have made for yourself.

Thanks for helping me make up my mind by ignoring the question.

That speaks volumes as to what I would have to do if I joined you.

Regards
DL

YES. I do. It's a good rule to follow.

I am not being arrogant. You see, I am made of the exact same stuff as god, therefore I am GOD.

This is not about you unless you are the God of the bible.
But if what you say is true, then your morals seem to be better. I know mine are.

Regards
DL

Christ voluntarily took the sins of the world on Himself.

Sounds like the ultimate do unto others. He did unto us, even though He didn't need it done unto Him.

The Bible tells us to emulate God as our best example.

So if he is to disagree with his poliocy in scripture, which is demonstrable, are we to follow him or the bible?

Are we to do as he says or what he does, when it is the opposite?

Is his real policy do as I do and not as I say, or the opposite, do as I say and not as I do?

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back