Does Gandhi belong in the same Hell as Hitler?

Ghandi was like Jesus.
Not really. Jesus loved everyone....or so the story goes.
Even the soldiers that strung him up?
Thats what the good book says.

"Destroy them utterly, make no covenant with them, show them no mercy..."
- Deut 7

That 'good book?' :)
Try reading that in context. Then do a little research about what kind of people that were being exterminated. The Caananites, for example, sacrificed their children on pagan alters. I'm thinking that the world was a better place without them.
THats what German catholics said about Jews. Remember Jews had Jesus killed.

Simple test, show chapter and verse where peodphilia (or using their terms of the time) was described as a sin.
so because the Bible doesn't mention credit card fraud it isn't a sin either?......don't be silly, trekkie.....

Deuteronomy 23:19-20 - You shall not charge interest to your countrymen: interest on money, food, or anything that may be loaned at interest.
no credit card fraud.....
Is it really fraud if credit charging interest is a sin in the first place?

Another way to settle this---

Isn't credit card fraud a form of Theft--now we are talking the big ten here, right?

IT is theft

irrelevant in this context.....you aren't speaking of fact, you are speaking of the opinion (and a rather strange one at that) of a guy who calls himself Delta4........

Simple test, show chapter and verse where peodphilia (or using their terms of the time) was described as a sin.
so because the Bible doesn't mention credit card fraud it isn't a sin either?......don't be silly, trekkie.....

Deuteronomy 23:19-20 - You shall not charge interest to your countrymen: interest on money, food, or anything that may be loaned at interest.
no credit card fraud.....
Is it really fraud if credit charging interest is a sin in the first place?
obviously......

Not really. Jesus loved everyone....or so the story goes.

- Deut 7

Try reading that in context. Then do a little research about what kind of people that were being exterminated. The Caananites, for example, sacrificed their children on pagan alters. I'm thinking that the world was a better place without them.
seriously?......you are going to pretend German catholics said that Jews sacrificed their children on pagan alters?......what's the matter, did you think the stuff you had already been posting didn't make you look stupid enough?........

By grace is one saved and not by his works lest such a person would begin to boast how good he is.
What about those who never heard of Jesus, they are screwed eh.
The Bible tells us that everyone is born with an awareness of God. This comes with an awareness of Gods laws. God judges the heart. So even if one never head of Jesus they can still go to heaven by acknowledging the existence of the Creator and trying to live a good life. I didn't explain that very well, but that's the gist of it. In any case, the Bible also states that no one will have an excuse.

Jesus said, “No one is good except God alone." . . . And they were exceedingly astonished, and said to him, “Then who can be saved?” Jesus looked at them and said, “With man it is impossible, but not with God. For all things are possible with God.”

Mark 10 (ESV)

- Deut 7

seriously?......you are going to pretend German catholics said that Jews sacrificed their children on pagan alters?......what's the matter, did you think the stuff you had already been posting didn't make you look stupid enough?........
You missed my point clearly. Just pointing out the similarities in every religion.

- Deut 7

You missed my point clearly. Just pointing out the similarities in every religion.
then you missed the boat.....you forgot to make up the similarity before you pretended one existed.......

Pedophilia isn't a sin.
???....gonna have a hard time convincing anyone that is true.....

Facts don't require convincing.
irrelevant in this context.....you aren't speaking of fact, you are speaking of the opinion (and a rather strange one at that) of a guy who calls himself Delta4........

Excuse me? Have you not read the King James Bible before?

Thou shalt not steal.
Exodus 20:15

That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified.
1 Thess. 4:16

Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.
Proverbs 20:23

Last edited:
???....gonna have a hard time convincing anyone that is true.....

Facts don't require convincing.

Excuse me? Have you not read the King James Bible before?
I only use the corrected version.......and even that one makes no mention of credit cards.......

Forum List

Back