Does FOX Have A Rino Problem?

Was Fox Unfair?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
The debate question was deliberately designed to marginalize Trump at the outset. Maybe FNC should have asked the same question to viewers: Unless they were unequivocally committed to support whomever the GOP nominates, should they have turned their TVs off?

actually, the person who marginilized trump on this question was Trump. They guy has hinted if he doesn't get his way, he will run as an independent, pretty much assuring Hillary or whoever the Democrats nominate wins.

Republicans need to consider that when supporting this guy.

Just my two cents here, because I rarely watch debates or speeches, but the 20 minutes or so that I saw did seem like an ongoing stream of gotcha questions.

Crazy me, in a debate I'd like to see what a candidate would do on a specific issue and have the other candidates show why their strategy would be better.

Just trying to out-nasty each other doesn't seem either dignified or constructive.

And "gotcha" questions are NOT policy or even thoughts. The general attacks made by Fox changed it from debate to a cheap knock off of 60 minutes. All and all I think Fox failed to provide to the viewer what was promised.
Chris Wallace is a huger turd than his dad.

That fuckin' perpetual smirk makes him unwatchable.
I still like Fox over CNN but may have been over rating Fox to much as well.

The "personalities" are too obnoxious.

Shep, Douchie, Retchin' Gretchen, et al.

I'll take Wuff for my propaganda.

^^^

Funny how lefties get all enraged and critical of FNC, just as their leaders in the lib MSM and DNC tell them to. They can't see they are being deceived by the powers that be and thus helping to divide Americans.
They love a divided America.
Division feeds the left.

My guess is that FOX hurt itself.

They had literally millions of new viewers (who no doubt tuned in to see the Trump trainwreck) in the palm of their hand and could have really impressed them by seizing the opportunity with a dignified, intellectually stimulating debate.

Instead they were yucking it up like they were a college TV station and throwing out gotcha questions.

No thanks.

Kelly proved one thing, Fox is not Fair and Balanced

^^^

Funny how lefties get all enraged and critical of FNC, just as their leaders in the lib MSM and DNC tell them to. They can't see they are being deceived by the powers that be and thus helping to divide Americans.
Division feeds the left.
. . . and the right as well. Context, bud.
True, but since the Left controls the culture and the government, it is much more culpable in dividing Americans.

The Right has no influence in education k-PhD, Hollywood, most of the media, and the wealthy elites are overwhelming leftist. It also has little influence on the central government. So while there are those on the Right inflaming passions, they have no where near the influence of their counterparts on the Left.

^^^

Division feeds the left.
. . . and the right as well. Context, bud.
True, but since the Left controls the culture and the government, it is much more culpable in dividing Americans.

The Right has no influence in education k-PhD, Hollywood, most of the media, and the wealthy elites are overwhelming leftist. It also has little influence on the central government. So while there are those on the Right inflaming passions, they have no where near the influence of their counterparts on the Left.
Substitute left of center to right of center and you would be right gipper.,

The GOP and DNC have the opportunity of a lifetime. One party has 17 jokers and the other could have the big four. Think Clinton, Gore, Biden and Rosie O'Donnell. 360 million folks in this nation and look at what we have to rule the masses. Makes you want to puke, suck air and puke again! The only recourse the citizens have is for the entire voting block to stay home and not vote. Screw the politics and let the chosen 21 settle it themselves. Short straw wins.

The GOP and DNC have the opportunity of a lifetime. One party has 17 jokers and the other could have the big four. Think Clinton, Gore, Biden and Rosie O'Donnell. 360 million folks in this nation and look at what we have to rule the masses. Makes you want to puke, suck air and puke again! The only recourse the citizens have is for the entire voting block to stay home and not vote. Screw the politics and let the chosen 21 settle it themselves. Short straw wins.
:lol:

After watching the debate AND reading comments two things were quite clear.
The debate was skewed and MILLIONS of Americans saw that. Kelly's twitter account was trashed afterwords and I myself sent comments and thread links HERE to Fox.

But it was another member HERE that may have summed it up best.
"The left has had horrific things to say about Megyn and her network. A whole helluva lot worse than 'she might have been menstruating' ...heck, I'm with Donald... Something must have been wrong with her. This was a chance to look at the candidates running for President of the United States and hear their points of views on issues pertaining to our country... not some reality show gossip and banter about Rosie O'Donnell. Her question was intentionally written to make a vicious attack on Trump. It was just the sort of question some pea-brain liberal might ask... Not Megyn Kelly.

Fox News lost a TON of credibility with me last night. It was a shameful attempt at something you can't call a 'debate' by any definition of the word. It was... let's ambush Trump, throw difficult questions at Carson, make Huckabee sound like a liberal, get Cruz to talk about Jesus, Rand to talk about NSA, Walker to talk about unions, Rubio to sob over immigrants... then make Jeb, Christie and Kasich look as 'presidential' as possible!"

The above comment was made by Boss. Your thoughts on this, just who was and how was Fox unfair?

Fury

Fox News is just a business that sells fear, rage, and paranoia to a receptive audience. They do what they do to sell more product. You just have to follow the money.

NewsCorpContributions.png

News Corp Summary OpenSecrets

Forum List

Back