Does finding the God Particle make Edgar Cayce right?

As a layman, Cayce said that the mayan calender about the world ending in 2012, was correct, in that a New Age or era, would come upon the populace, without the knowing, and history will cite that someday.

Is not finding the God Particle putting us in a new era? That science will change?

As a layman, Cayce said that the mayan calender about the world ending in 2012, was correct, in that a New Age or era, would come upon the populace, without the knowing, and history will cite that someday.

Is not finding the God Particle putting us in a new era? That science will change?

Not really. The current science is built assuming that Higgs-Boson exists.

I wonder what the rest of the year will bring. With the election coming up. Frightening.

This brings the distinct impression that few know what the God particle is.

I've read Edgar Cayce and he's very interesting. The age or era he refers to is Astrological, we're moving from Pisces to Aquarious.

Nothing will happen beyond odd magnetic anomalies and slight gravitational changes to which the Global Warming crowd will jump all over as "proof" of their silly theories.

Please explain you percieved connection between the two.

Both are nonsense.

Higgs boson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you are one of the stupidest people to ever slither arround in the internets tubes.

The god particle is just a nick name you brain addled fool

Wrong again, Ms. Truthie...

The hope of atheistic scientists is that they can pretend that a hypothetical particle is the origin of all mass.

This is so they can explain the weird gap in the Standard Model, one of physics' most successful theories. The model as it stood had no mechanism to explain why some particles are massless (such as the photon, which is the quantum bit for light and other types of electromagnetic radiation), while other particles have varying degrees of mass (such as the W and Z bosons, which play a part in the weak nuclear force). By rights, all particles should be without mass and zipping around freely.
The Higgs boson made simple - Cosmic Log

Did I teach you something new again?

You're welcome.

I believe the big AHA, the proof that will stop false division of faith from science and medicine, is establishing that spiritual healing is real and consistent with natural laws and the scientific method (not to be confused with fraudulent faith healers that harm the credibility and understanding of the natural healing process that is based on forgiveness therapy, which studies have shown to be effective), and that such spiritual healing methods have been applied to healing schizophrenia, cancer, and other mental and physical illnesses. The breakthrough in ending politicized division in the media between "church and state" will allow this knowledge to be established by medical research and accessed publicly, and will reform the mental health and criminal justice system (by curing criminal illness caused by addiction and other treatable conditions) as well as free up the resources as needed to provide sustainable health care.
=====================================================
SOURCES: HEALING by Dr. Francis MacNutt (includes testimony of schizophrenic patient completely cured, and medical study of rheumatoid arthritis cured)
Christian Healing Ministries

Healing is Yours, Dr. Phillip Goldfedder (licensed neurosurgeon who now focuses on spiritual healing which he found more effective in permanently curing the spiritual cause of people's ailments, instead of merely placating the symptoms) Healing Is Yours

Olivia Reiner, 713-829-0899 has 30 years of testimonies of free spiritual healing and people healed of cancer, diabetes, multiple personalities caused by demons, etc.

Both are nonsense.

Higgs boson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you are one of the stupidest people to ever slither arround in the internets tubes.

The god particle is just a nick name you brain addled fool

Wrong again, Ms. Truthie...

The hope of atheistic scientists is that they can pretend that a hypothetical particle is the origin of all mass.

This is so they can explain the weird gap in the Standard Model, one of physics' most successful theories. The model as it stood had no mechanism to explain why some particles are massless (such as the photon, which is the quantum bit for light and other types of electromagnetic radiation), while other particles have varying degrees of mass (such as the W and Z bosons, which play a part in the weak nuclear force). By rights, all particles should be without mass and zipping around freely.
The Higgs boson made simple - Cosmic Log

Did I teach you something new again?

You're welcome.

I think most of us knew of your legendary copy/paste prowess already.

What does that have to do with your claim that it's nonsense, because it fills a recently unfilled hole?

I'm curious as to what view of the universe you feel makes the most sense.

Forum List

Back