Does 'Excitement' translate into votes...?

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
I am watching the local FOX news on the Treasure Coast of Florida and Obama Mania is alive and well in the Sunshine State! He had a rally here today...

NBC Nightly News put some telling numbers up today... 52% of Obama Supporters say they are "excited" about their candidate this election compared to 37% of McCain supporters who say that they're "satisfied" with their candidate.

The way it was presented led me to believe the number of McCain supporters who are excited was not worth mentioning.

Are you excited? I am.

This is the first election in my grey-haired life that I have used the term 'excited'... Usually elections are described as the 'lesser of two evils'.

Is it too early to pick 'landslide' as my election night drinking word? I'm ready to party!!

-Joe

Last edited:
I am watching the local FOX news on Treasure Coast of Florida and Obama Mania is alive and well in the Sunshine State! He had a rally here today...

NBC Nightly News put some telling numbers up today... 52% of Obama Supporters say they are "excited" about their candidate this election compared to 37% of McCain supporters who say that they're "satisfied" with their candidate.

The way it was presented led me to believe the number of McCain supporters who are excited was not worth mentioning.

Are you excited? I am.

This is the first election in my grey-haired life that I have used the term 'excited'... Usually elections are described as the 'lesser of two evils'.

Is it too early to pick 'landslide' as my election night drinking word? I'm ready to party!!

-Joe

I am EXTREMELY excited. And yes, it is too early. I don't think Obama will win Missouri, Florida, Ohio or North Carolina. But he'll win new mexico, iowa, Colorado, New Hampshire and Virginia and that'll be just enough to get him elected.

I am watching the local FOX news on Treasure Coast of Florida and Obama Mania is alive and well in the Sunshine State! He had a rally here today...

Are you excited? I am.

-Joe

I am excited too, for the first time in my not-quite-but-almost grey haired life. First time the guy I wanted in the primaries might end up in the white house.

But yes, it is too early until the machines don't give it to McCain.

I am EXTREMELY excited. And yes, it is too early. I don't think Obama will win Missouri, Florida, Ohio or North Carolina. But he'll win new mexico, iowa, Colorado, New Hampshire and Virginia and that'll be just enough to get him elected.

I don't know bro'... early voting in Florida looks pretty promising! But don't take my word for it - Get out and VOTE!!

-Joe

I am so excited that I want to have sex with Obama and I'm a heterosexual.

obamahandsome.jpg

I don't know anyone except conservatives that want to have sex with him or think he is the messiah.

Democrats are just happy to have a competent and charismatic candidate.

I don't know anyone except conservatives that want to have sex with him or think he is the messiah.

Democrats are just happy to have a competent and charismatic candidate.

yes--Charisma !!! If that only worked . Well at least half of America can feel good.

The beauty of it is that it is the other half of the electorate from what was so enamored of Bush.

So sorry, it's the dem's turn. Whatever the bushies go through, that's what the demmies went through for the past eight years.

Come on now, group hug everyone.

Good lord... just give us a candidate who has some leadership skills and vision! I am so tired of choosing between 2 pansy-ass poll watchers who can't fart with out checking with their handlers... Obama is a breath of fresh air in American politics.

-Joe

Obama is a breath of fresh air in American politics.

And a steady hand and he keeps his cool and he doesn't stoop to pandering or slandering.

He's shown way more honor than Mac the past six months, hands down.

Good lord... just give us a candidate who has some leadership skills and vision! I am so tired of choosing between 2 pansy-ass poll watchers who can't fart with out checking with their handlers... Obama is a breath of fresh air in American politics.

-Joe

This is kind of my feeling.

An intelligent, decent man who wants to do the right thing.

It been a while since we had that.

And a steady hand and he keeps his cool and he doesn't stoop to pandering or slandering.

He's shown way more honor than Mac the past six months, hands down.

It's that charisma blinding you but don't feel badly---many holy men and despots thirved on charisma.

Forum List

Back