Does Donald Trump deserve to be made fun of and ridiculed?

Hell YES!
He’s a MORON, as described by his former cabinet members.
He does not understand basic science.
He cares little about the environment, or poor unfortunate people.
He’s a sucker for lies from Putin, Saudi prince, that crazy N Korean leader, and others he wants to do “business” with.
He doesn’t read briefs (or resignation letters) from his staff unless they are only a half page or have pictures!
He has no patience for complicated foreign policy strategy or anything else more complicated than making easy money.

Trump indeed is a CLOWN, a :290968001256257790-final:
Basic science?

DO you mean like believing that men can transform into women, or that fetuses aren't humans unless the mother wants someone punished for killing it without her permission? Or how about the science of "man made global warming" you mean that sort of science. Maybe you mean the "some people are just born gay" science?

Party of science my ass. The Democrats are the party that hates science, just as they hate any and all facts.
You are an excellent example of a moron who does not understand part 1 of basic science: using the scientific method to form logical hypotheses and investigating them with conceptual snd operational definitions, a relevant data producing strategy, and comparing results with statistical analyses BEFORE making any relevant conclusions.
what does what I posted have to do with the scientific method at all, let alone indicate to you that I don't know about it?
If you at least listen to scientists, which Trump also does not (he would not understand them anyway), then you would be better informed.

Hell YES!
He’s a MORON, as described by his former cabinet members.
He does not understand basic science.
He cares little about the environment, or poor unfortunate people.
He’s a sucker for lies from Putin, Saudi prince, that crazy N Korean leader, and others he wants to do “business” with.
He doesn’t read briefs (or resignation letters) from his staff unless they are only a half page or have pictures!
He has no patience for complicated foreign policy strategy or anything else more complicated than making easy money.

Trump indeed is a CLOWN, a :290968001256257790-final:
Basic science?

DO you mean like believing that men can transform into women, or that fetuses aren't humans unless the mother wants someone punished for killing it without her permission? Or how about the science of "man made global warming" you mean that sort of science. Maybe you mean the "some people are just born gay" science?

Party of science my ass. The Democrats are the party that hates science, just as they hate any and all facts.
You are an excellent example of a moron who does not understand part 1 of basic science: using the scientific method to form logical hypotheses and investigating them with conceptual snd operational definitions, a relevant data producing strategy, and comparing results with statistical analyses BEFORE making any relevant conclusions.
what does what I posted have to do with the scientific method at all, let alone indicate to you that I don't know about it?
If you at least listen to scientists, which Trump also does not (he would not understand them anyway), then you would be better informed.
Depends on which scientists that you want to believe.:eusa_whistle:

Trump and his supporters are classical representations of "able to dish it out but can't take it". Trump supporters were name calling in rhe beginning posts of this thread.

Trump maliciously attacks anyone who disagrees with him or is critical of anything he does. What really makes him a disgusting and deplorable human being is that he consistently lies about his critics and opponents.

False, it's actually the other way around. The left loves to dish it out but then when , not if, Trump responds they react like little babies "ERMERGAWD did you see what Trump said?"

That's why the hate really exists. They can't push him around the way they did past Republicans.

Cry me river.

Trump is the most unfit, lying, corrupt, dishonest and hypocrite POTUS ever.

Look at this link......... This is just one example how a petulant POTUS think. Just imagine the fucking mentality of this moron.
Now tell me if this moron is fit to be POTUS.

Trump claims there’s a 10-foot wall around the Obamas’ D.C. home. He is wrong.

Trump and his supporters are classical representations of "able to dish it out but can't take it". Trump supporters were name calling in rhe beginning posts of this thread.

Trump maliciously attacks anyone who disagrees with him or is critical of anything he does. What really makes him a disgusting and deplorable human being is that he consistently lies about his critics and opponents.

False, it's actually the other way around. The left loves to dish it out but then when , not if, Trump responds they react like little babies "ERMERGAWD did you see what Trump said?"

That's why the hate really exists. They can't push him around the way they did past Republicans.

Cry me river.

Trump is the most unfit, lying, corrupt, dishonest and hypocrite POTUS ever.

Look at this link......... This is just one example how a petulant POTUS think. Just imagine the fucking mentality of this moron.
Now tell me if this moron is fit to be POTUS.

I mean who does this kind of garbage? Trump.

Forum List

Back