Does Cruz have mental issues?

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
The fall of Ted Cruz was an amazing thing to watch. I've never met the guy so I won't label him, however, he acted in a way similar to many people that I personally know when they hit crisis. In my personal experience, I know people, a few are very close friends of mine, that are great people when things are going their way, but then they hit crisis they go off the deep end. In general, they are extremely manipulative with a need to control every situation and have no ability to contain their emotions when they lose that control. One in particular sought professional help and was diagnosed with a form of narcissism, OCD, and pathology.

The erratic behavior of Cruz over the course of his campaign, started with calm/smart, then move to blantant manipulation of facts, then toward the end it just wreaked of desperation, followed by an emotional outburst at Trump, and now he is still clinging at hope that the American people will realize what they have lost and he thinks they might accept him back. My experience with my friends have been mostly involved with break ups in relationships, however, there are so many similarities with Cruz's behavior, it's got me thinking... Any psychologist out there got a diagnosis?

Ted Cruz doesn't endorse Donald Trump, won't rule out jumping back in if he sees a 'path to victory'

Probably. Not any worse than Rubios meltdown, though. Even his own kids were ashamed of him. Heidi is probably just ashamed of the fact that she can still taste some call girls vagina.

So where's that Cruz endorsement of Trump in exchange for a Supreme Court nomination the rubes were all a-twitter about?

23r47o.jpg

Did I say Donald was a pathological liar? Did I call him a narcissist? Did I say he is amoral? Did I call him a serial philanderer whose battle with VD was his personal Vietnam? Did I say he is cuckoo for saying my dad killed Kennedy? And now I'm supposed to ENDORSE him?

Cruz isn't that special. If you get off on that sort of thing, you could make a case for mental issues of pretty much everybody on earth who tried to do something that didn't go the way he planned.

Probably. Not any worse than Rubios meltdown, though. Even his own kids were ashamed of him. Heidi is probably just ashamed of the fact that she can still taste some call girls vagina.
No one ever wants to address the fucking question, do they? Always a deflect to someone else, as nasty as you can make it.
I've never trusted Cruz, probably because he (1) reeks of lawyer (2) reeks of evangelical preacher and (3) has a nose like Richard Nixon. Can't trust any of the three. His "melt down" probably stemmed from physical and mental exhaustion, but he has always seemed somewhat obsessive about his beliefs. NOT a good trait in a politician. You gotta be able to do a little give and take in a democracy.

No one ever wants to address the fucking question, do they? Always a deflect to someone else, as nasty as you can make it.
I've never trusted Cruz, probably because he (1) reeks of lawyer (2) reeks of evangelical preacher and (3) has a nose like Richard Nixon. Can't trust any of the three. His "melt down" probably stemmed from physical and mental exhaustion, but he has always seemed somewhat obsessive about his beliefs. NOT a good trait in a politician. You gotta be able to do a little give and take in a democracy.
I addressed his question with my first word. Did you forget how to read?
BTW genius, "no one ever wants to address the fuckin question, do they?" :D

You seem really bigotted against people with less stable temperaments than your own.

Ted Cruz recently took on the mantle of every Western politican from the last 70 years and wore it like a cuckhold's antlers.

Dont get me wrong, i think it's awsome how Trump handed it to him, but if you can't see what happened to Cruz, then your empathy is as luke warm as your temperament.

you left out Tea Party Congressman ... same as the above.

REPORTER: Senator Cruz, you are here today to honor your pledge to support whoever was selected as the GOP nominee.

CRUZ: Why, yes I am!

REPORTER: You are endorsing Donald Trump for President?

CRUZ: Correct.

REPORTER: You called him a pathological liar!

CRUZ: Yes, I am endorsing that pathological liar for President. That fucking amoral narcissist cuckoo who said my dad killed Kennedy who is as crooked as they come. The king of hucksters. Satan's spawn. That guy. That's who I am endorsing today.

REPORTER: I guess you have technically fulfilled your obligation.

CRUZ: To the letter of the law.

Did I address the question? Yes. Did I forget how to read? No. Did you deflect and say something unnecessarily gross about someone completely other than the topic? YES.

Did I address the question? Yes. Did I forget how to read? No. Did you deflect and say something unnecessarily gross about someone completely other than the topic? YES.
What does trust have to do with mental illness? I mean, if my "probably" wasn't sufficient enough, neither was yours, right?
Yea, I threw some humor in there. Whine me an ocean FFS.

‘Even I would have helped her’: Trump criticises Cruz for not helping Fiorina after she fell off stage

:lmao: "EVEN I would have"?

lol no attempt to act like a perfect person.

Cruz doesn't get the big picture. I think he spent too much time crossing "t"s and dotting "i"s. The worse thing he could have done is made some deal to cut someone short to play the delegate game in a very anti-establishment atmosphere. I think that sunk him in Indiana. Now he wants another bite of the apple? He should have quit while he was ahead.

ted-cruz-kisses-daughter.gif.cf.gif
tumblr_nbwng6xmfu1rp0vkjo1_500.gif.CROP.original-original.gif.cf.gif

Last edited:
What does trust have to do with mental illness? I mean, if my "probably" wasn't sufficient enough, neither was yours, right?
That was NOT funny. And I am not even going to Google "FFS." God only knows

That was NOT funny. And I am not even going to Google "FFS." God only knows
so YOU say
for fucks sake

Forum List

Back