Does Christianty Not Promote Responsible Environmental Stewardship?

Yes it does. You make sound decisions based on truth not hype. AGW has been found to be lacking in both truth and accuracy. It would be the irresponsible thing to follow such tripe.

You say so. Every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University in the world says otherwise. So who am I to believe? Not that hard of a decision.

http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/deetest/deetmp.10183.png
Consensus Shattered As Major Scientific Study Says Global Warming Is Natural « noworldsystem.com
Proved: There is no climate crisis
Global Warming Hoax: U.S. Senate Report Debunks “Consensus” - Over 400 Prominent Scientists Dispute Man-Made Global Warming
The Global Warming Scam by IPCC Reviewer, Dr Vincent Gray
Exposing the Global Warming Hoax | Altermedia Scotland

I can find many more if you need them. There is no international consensus.

Damn, you are getting sillier by the minute. One of those sites is from Prison Planet. Real trustworthy site, that. The rest are bullshit sites.

Come on, if the overwhelming scientific consensus is falling apart, where are the Scientific Societies that are changing their stands on the issue? Surely, there would be one. Care to find it for me? How about one of the National Academies of Science of the major nations of the world. Surely one of them would break ranks. Or just one major University? After all, there would be major kudos to be gained if a major university could be seen as the first to develop a new paradigm for the changes that we are seeing.

But we are seeing none of that, are we. What we are seeing is that more evidence is being gathered every day by scientists of every nation that global warming is not only real, but a clear and present danger to all of us.

Yes it does. You make sound decisions based on truth not hype. AGW has been found to be lacking in both truth and accuracy. It would be the irresponsible thing to follow such tripe.

You say so. Every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University in the world says otherwise. So who am I to believe? Not that hard of a decision.

http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/deetest/deetmp.10183.png
Consensus Shattered As Major Scientific Study Says Global Warming Is Natural « noworldsystem.com
Proved: There is no climate crisis
Global Warming Hoax: U.S. Senate Report Debunks “Consensus” - Over 400 Prominent Scientists Dispute Man-Made Global Warming
The Global Warming Scam by IPCC Reviewer, Dr Vincent Gray
Exposing the Global Warming Hoax | Altermedia Scotland

I can find many more if you need them. There is no international consensus.

Lordy, lordy. Yes, there was a more area in 2008 than in 2007, but the ice was thinner, so there was actually less ice by volume in 2008 than in 2007. Again, do some real research instead of posting bullshit.

old rock is a scurrilous lying crock of shit (this is not a flame, its old rocks words with old rocks name placed in front)

old crock knowingly posted false information in environment under climate change

how can I address old crocks post here, I will have to spend hours looking for the answer like before and than I find out old rock willingly and knowingly posted a false report, not only did old man post the false report but old man had a rebutal ready in case he got found out

this kind of stuff makes me sick, further look at the vile old man says about others, and than we are suppose to take his word and if we dont we get old crokes vile mouth

http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/73527-climate-change-the-simple-argument.html

old rock is a scurrilous lying crock of shit (this is not a flame, its old rocks words with old rocks name placed in front)

Last edited:

old crock knowingly posted false information in environment under climate change

how can I address old crocks post here, I will have to spend hours looking for the answer like before and than I find out old rock willingly and knowingly posted a false report, not only did old man post the false report but old man had a rebutal ready in case he got found out

this kind of stuff makes me sick, further look at the vile old man says about others, and than we are suppose to take his word and if we dont we get old crokes vile mouth

http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/73527-climate-change-the-simple-argument.html

Ah, my fan club is on the scene again.

The Gakkel Ridge has not been explored, other than magnetic stripes. There has been drilling and sampling on the surrounding platues because of the petroleum potential. That rift is one of the deepest and slowest moving. The depth, and the way the Arctic Ocean is layered means that the heat from those eruptions do not reach surface. Also, that heat would be very minor compared to the amount of water.

The Gakkel Ridge has not been explored, other than magnetic stripes. There has been drilling and sampling on the surrounding platues because of the petroleum potential. That rift is one of the deepest and slowest moving. The depth, and the way the Arctic Ocean is layered means that the heat from those eruptions do not reach surface. Also, that heat would be very minor compared to the amount of water.

So the heat generated from Vesuvius was minor, heh? and of course just for the sake of AGW the volcanoes are ignoring the laws physics?

This is the first thing that came to mind on the heat emitted from underwater volcanoes.

Natural Cause For West Antarctica’s Warming?

There might be a possible natural explanation for West Antarctica’s warming. In 2008, scientists from the British Antarctic Survey reported a layer of volcanic ash and glass shards frozen within an ice sheet in western Antarctica. The volcano punched a hole right through due to its heat and force.

There might be a possible natural explanation for West Antarctica’s warming. In 2008, scientists from the British Antarctic Survey reported a layer of volcanic ash and glass shards frozen within an ice sheet in western Antarctica. The volcano punched a hole right through due to its heat and force.

That would be one big volcano to warm the whole of West Antarctica. Something on the order of the Columbia Basin Basalt Flows. And that isn't happening. We have rather large and active volcanos the length of the Cascade range. And they all, including the presently most active one, have snow and ice on them. In fact, the ice and glaciers have only been melting rapidly in the last one hundred years of the last few thousand.

And how do you account for the fact that most of the rest of Antarctica is also warming?

Forum List

Back