Does character matter?

Does character matter

• Total voters
You won't vote for newt, probably not Mittens and if I recall, you think Paul is insane.

I wont vote for Newt or Mittens and Paul is the only guy in the field whom I would have to legit mull over voting for over Obama.

And, sex out of wedlock used to be a character flaw? Or wearing pants instead of a skirt and on and on. We have changed the definition over years have we not?

And, sex out of wedlock used to be a character flaw? Or wearing pants instead of a skirt and on and on. We have changed the definition over years have we not?

The comments are quite entertaining..

It seems we have some lefties that can not overlook these character flaws, but insist on voting for the most corrupt admin in our history.

Wake me up when leaving your wife after she is diagnosed with MS isn't a character flaw.

Let's hear the righties who suddenly don't think character is an issue say that you don't see anything wrong with John Edwards' character.

Let's hear the righties who suddenly don't think character is an issue say that you don't see anything wrong with John Edwards' character.

Why stop there?

A long list of unethical people can be posted for both sides.

Being a douche bag twards women doesn't mean you can't be tops in the WH.

but I am amused at all the liberals that are saying yes. I bet each and everyone of them gave Clinton a pass and another vote.

I sure as hell did and it was based on job performance, not character. And that's all that should matter.

One of the things Bush ran on was his character and I have no doubt his was above reproach. But he sure sucked at being POTUS. And I'll bet you fucking hypocrites "gave HIM another pass and another vote", didn't you?

If Bush would have turned out to be HALF the POTUS that Clinton was I would have ordered up a DOZEN BLOWJOBS for him. :suck:

I couldn't vote for swiftboat Kerry or Bush.

so I stayed home that day and hoped for the best.

Besides, shit didn't go south until 2 years after the Dems took over the Senate.

No way you just said that. :cuckoo:

Edwards is a POS. He really isn't any different than Newt as regards to character. I wouldn't vote for either of them.

Why stop there?

yeah, but anthony weiner is no longer in congress and newt won south carolina. i find that interesting.

weiner would still be in congress if it were left up to you. I find that interesting. don't you? Your dishonest is astounding.

Why stop there?

yeah, but anthony weiner is no longer in congress and newt won south carolina. i find that interesting.

Ok I will run with that. Wasnt weiner from another state. Didnt dems un-circle the wagons once they couldnt control the message.

Why stop there?

Ok I will run with that. Wasnt weiner from another state. Didnt dems un-circle the wagons once they couldnt control the message.

Some Dems circled the wagons around him. Not I but that's beside the point.

How many "character is no longer an issue now that Newt has a chance" righties took issue with Weiner's weiner pics?

Why stop there?

Jillian, in no un certain terms told anybody who was not in weenie's congressional district to butt out. their opinions didn't count. now listen to her wouldya?

How many "character is no longer an issue now that Newt has a chance" righties took issue with Weiner's weiner pics?

Ethics as you know is a matter of perception. Double standards exist, both sides.

Whats the most entertaining though is the judgment passed without any intimate knowledge.

Go guys the entertainment is priceless.

Why stop there?

anthony reprsented parts of brooklyn and queens in nyc. i was actually surprised how quickly the dems hung him out to dry.

Harry Reid's advice to Anthony Weiner: 'Call somebody else'

Harry Reid's advice to Anthony Weiner: 'Call somebody else' - Los Angeles Times

Nancy Pelosi Just Told Anthony Weiner To Resign: He "Needs Help"

Read more: http://articles.businessinsider.com...iner-nancy-pelosi-top-democrats#ixzz1kI4qAwFX

Last edited:

hey, art, i could be wrong, but i don't recall anyone defending him.

anthony reprsented parts of brooklyn and queens in nyc. i was actually surprised how quickly the dems hung him out to dry.

Harry Reid's advice to Anthony Weiner: 'Call somebody else'

Harry Reid's advice to Anthony Weiner: 'Call somebody else' - Los Angeles Times

I was pleasantly surprised by that to. I do hope it becomes a trend for both sides.

I will not hold my breath though.

Ethics as you know is a matter of perception. Double standards exist, both sides.

Whats the most entertaining though is the judgment passed without any intimate knowledge.

Go guys the entertainment is priceless.

Yes, it's a matter of perception....and around here that perception too often begins and ends with the letter after the person's last name in question.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back