Does Chantix ease the cravings of strangling idiots?

Just curious.

Chantix has helped with the cigarette cravings for over a week now. Looks like this quit smoking thing is real for me. :eusa_pray: :banana:

Good for you. Chantix is the only thing that worked for me..

Last edited:
It started working on me.

Then the countraindication kicked in.

I had to quit taking it.

Truly that is a bummer.

If you take Chantix make sure you buy two-ply and an industrial strength air fresehener.

I made the decision to stop one day and did.

Granted it took like 27 times for that method to work but it did!

I used the patch but if you leave it on all night, you get nightmares. I used a light version and for only a couple of weeks.

I tried Chantix a few years ago. I couldn't take the stuff. Made me feel really really weird. I did manage to quit smoking but not with Chantix. Those patches worked good for me. I used the full strength ones for two weeks and then just quit using the patches altogether. Haven't had a cigarette since August 13th. I finally got to where I didn't want to kill people any more. Cursing them out works just fine.

Just curious.

Chantix has helped with the cigarette cravings for over a week now. Looks like this quit smoking thing is real for me. :eusa_pray: :banana:

Nice! Stick with it - quitting cigaretts remains one of my favorite goals achieved. 12 years next summer.

I quit cold turkey years ago but my sister used Chantix and she hasn't smoked in about two years. The edgy feeling you have now will calm down and you will feel better. Your sense of smell and taste will be more pronounced too.

Congrats!

Congrats to all! Fortunately I never smoked (just can't take crap in my lungs like that) but have many friends and family who did or still do. It's a tough thing to quit and my hats off to all who manage to pull it off!:eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back