Does Breast Cancer belong in the NFL?

• Banned
Huh??...They've already hijacked baseball on Mother's Day, now they need a whole goddamn month?

So, when do the guys get a month?...How 'bout crappy beer or frigid bitch awareness months?

FWIW, prostate cancer is a greater problem than breast cancer.

Huh??...They've already hijacked baseball on Mother's Day, now they need a whole goddamn month?

So, when do the guys get a month?...How 'bout crappy beer or frigid bitch awareness months?

No need to be a douche about it. I agree there should be a month for all cancers but Prostate Cancer hasn't gotten the attention that Breast Cancer has.

What's stopping you? If you care so much drum up support and do it and quit whining like a little asshole.:lol:

• Banned
In case you missed (which I'm sure you didn't) I'm equally opposed to hijacking any and all sporting events to promote any PC cause-of-the-minute....Likewise, the "(your pet do-gooder project here) awareness months" amount to nothing more than nagging on a grand scale.

But I guess if you're into being a naggard, so be it.

In case you missed (which I'm sure you didn't) I'm equally opposed to hijacking any and all sporting events to promote any PC cause-of-the-minute....Likewise, the "(your pet do-gooder project here) awareness months" amount to nothing more than nagging on a grand scale.

You'd have a point if Breast Cancer awareness were a "cause of the minute" thing.

Usually, I agree with the majority of your posts - this time I think your commentary is crude and uncalled for. Having been down that "cause of the minute" road myself, I hope no female you're "with" is ever inflicted with it, because YOUR life will change drastically.

Maybe he just doesn't like tatas. :lol:

We were actually talking about a prostrate cancer awareness month last night after the game...we decided the color could be brown and instead of a ribbon the symbol could be a finger. :eusa_angel:

You'd have a point if Breast Cancer awareness were a "cause of the minute" thing.

Usually, I agree with the majority of your posts - this time I think your commentary is crude and uncalled for. Having been down that "cause of the minute" road myself, I hope no female you're "with" is ever inflicted with it, because YOUR life will change drastically.
I just buried a best friend (a woman, BTW) from pancreatic cancer....And, as already pointed out, prostate cancer is an even larger problem.

This whole breast cancer charade is merely another example of political correctness run amok, and a free opportunity for the PC crowd to pile onto anyone with the temerity to have a little spine and object to being nagged.

I just buried a best friend (a woman, BTW) from pancreatic cancer....And, as already pointed out, prostate cancer is an even larger problem.

This whole breast cancer charade is merely another example of political correctness run amok, and a free opportunity for the PC crowd to pile onto anyone with the temerity to have a little spine and object to being nagged.

As I said.. Were this a once a year thing in an attempt to get money, you'd have a point.

It's not. It's an ongoing thing.. 24/7/365.

You're wrong.

I'm betting you don't mind all the beer commercials, and half naked women promoting what *they're* selling.

I'm not going to stay here and argue, so feel free to have the last word.

Breast cancer "charade".

Wow.

But it's NOT a once-a-year thing...Both Mother's Day and the entire month of October have been hijacked, all for one strain of cancer, that isn't even the most malignant or widespread.

It's PC nagging, and anyone with a lick of intellectual honesty can see it.

I can't believe that you'd keep chiming in, under the pretense that browbeating someone can get them to buy into your PC bullshit.
If you are so upset that a bunch of women got together and started a grass roots movement to help other women with breast cancer, you need to get a life.

If you'd complained about all the other special interests groups that raise awareness, you'd have a point. But no, you have attacked a group that helps women and whined that no group raises awareness about prostrate cancer.

So get off of your fat ass and start your own grass roots group.

As I said.. Were this a once a year thing in an attempt to get money, you'd have a point.

You're wrong.

I'm betting you don't mind all the beer commercials, and half naked women promoting what *they're* selling.

Breast cancer "charade".

Wow.

Dis, considering all the other potentially life-threatening conditions that exist (some of which are very prevalent), do you consider an entire month dedicated to breast cancer to be too little, too much or about right?

You're wrong.

Breast cancer "charade".

Wow.

Dis, considering all the other potentially life-threatening conditions that exist (some of which are very prevalent), do you consider an entire month dedicated to breast cancer to be too little, too much or about right?
You say that as if you believe it is a federally mandated month. It isn't.

I'm sure you'll complain about each and every one of the awareness months on this list.

Awareness Months | Socyberty

I can't believe that you'd keep chiming in, under the pretense that browbeating someone can get them to buy into your PC bullshit.
If you are so upset that a bunch of women got together and started a grass roots movement to help other women with breast cancer, you need to get a life.

If you'd complained about all the other special interests groups that raise awareness, you'd have a point. But no, you have attacked a group that helps women and whined that no group raises awareness about prostrate cancer.

You really do go out of your way to completely miss the point of things, don't you?

I DID register my irritation about completely dissociated events being hijacked to promote the interests of a few, from the outset. It was absurdly illustrated, for those sharper than a sack of wet laundry (which it seems excludes you) to see, in my comment about "crappy beer or frigid bitch awareness month" for the guys.

I couldn't give a rats ass how many little ribbons people festoon their lapels with, for this or that "awareness"....Just quit waving it around in my face, with the attitude that your "awareness" makes you a better person than the next.

You really do go out of your way to completely miss the point of things, don't you?

I DID register my irritation about completely dissociated events being hijacked to promote the interests of a few, from the outset. It was absurdly illustrated, for those sharper than a sack of wet laundry (which it seems excludes you) to see, in my comment about "crappy beer or frigid bitch awareness month" for the guys.

I couldn't give a rats ass how many little ribbons people festoon their lapels with, for this or that "awareness"....Just quit waving it around in my face, with the attitude that your "awareness" makes you a better person than the next.
It's no small wonder that the only women in your life are frigid bitches. :lol:

Forum List

Back