Does #Blacklivesmatters Move You To Be More Understanding , Or Is It Turning You Against Blacks?

"Does #Blacklivesmatters Move You To Be More Understanding , Or Is It Turning You Against Blacks?"

Those with an unwarranted hostility toward African-Americans come by their racism as a result of ignorance, fear, and stupidity; their errant perception of BLM is an example of that ignorance, fear, and stupidity.

No,no..thats not it.
We actually watch the news and see who's doing all the killing...and it ain't whitey.

So you blame blacks for big money, commercials, clock, rule changes, and officials? I suspect all those things are determined by someone other than the people in Black Lives Matter. Of course only a right winger could make that mistake.

All of those things soured me first, just one example. BLM is just another nail in the coffin.

MLB 94' strike canceled WS sent me packing from lifetime MLB.

20mil salaries to walk up down court (one reason) drove me out of NBA. Maybe watch last two minutes of elimination playoff game.......if close.

I could go on and on. 30 years of hard core Black racism thru leftist media has ended all for me.

You blame black people for what you don't like about sports. At least I now know the quality of your reasoning abilities.

Anybody with any brains knows the people rioting are being urged to do so by outside instigators. The outsiders are being financed by groups associated with people like George Soros and other progressives.

The same holds true with the mindless twits on the college campuses.

All another effort to divide America so badly that tyrants can take over and Change it the way they want - a Worker's Paradise with them sitting in their palaces.
Got any proof?

I don't think it has turned a single person against blacks. Of course it has upset a lot of people who were already against blacks. Can you show me a single post condemning Black Lives Matter by a person that didn't already have a reputation for condemning all blacks?
I really think you should rethink that.

Even longtime Democrats are getting tired of this silliness.

I'm sure that is what Hannity told you.

They've done showed themselves for what they are. Just a bunch of thugs, anarchist, unions, communist, etc all being funded by George Soros and the DNC

They need to be classified as a hate group just the same as the KKK and put on that SPLC list of haters in the country. but of course they are black, so the SPLC will instead kiss their ass like the Democrat party is

I refuse to hate all blacks because of what a few are doing...

True, so why riot and disrupt society because of what a few others do?

Makes zero sense and that's why BLM is nonsense

Because those few are cops who we pay and train, and we have a right to expect professional behavior from a cop. Sure , there are only a few cops who act like thugs when on duty. The bigger problem is that the so called GOOD cops cover for and protect the ones who deserve to be treated like any other thug on the street. They will never have the respect they need until they police their own.

I could never figure out why the ones screaming "black lives matter" are the ones killing black people. Don't tell white people that black lives matter, tell the hood rats that are killing other hood rats.

Black lives matters has hurt my imagine of blacks...It stands for destruction of cities and pure blindness of facts.

There isn't anyway to deal with such a arrogant group of idiots that leads to real solutions.
Strange day when I can agree with you.
This group has put race relations back years.

It is not turning me against blacks per se, Only the ones that support BLM

youthinkdotcom_2892203_197930.jpg

I think BLM members act like obnoxious thugs. I won't vote for any candidate, patronize any business, help any person who supports BLM or its members.

I've known loads of black people, my entire life, and got along fine with most. Have friends going back decades. But the riots, the obnoxious behavior have turned me off, completely. I used to hire blacks, more than others, in fact. But today, I con't care if I ever see another black. And there is no way I would ever hire another black person.

With the never-ending riots, high crime rates, looting, fights, countless other problems they're causing, and the fact that they're now ruining our colleges and universities (imo), I have absolutely no use for them. Through their own actions and awful behavior blacks have set themselves back ages, imo.

I don't think it has turned a single person against blacks. Of course it has upset a lot of people who were already against blacks. Can you show me a single post condemning Black Lives Matter by a person that didn't already have a reputation for condemning all blacks?

BLM has turned me against BLM because of the lies. But I still like black people.

Forum List

Back