Does being white make you a smug racist shit?

Black men need a larger penis, for black women have very large vaginas.

Just because you are a toothpick in a volcano does not mean black women have larger vaginas. I bet you think Asian women have large vaginas too, don'cha? :lol:

That's the impression I'm starting to get from the titles of the threads on this forum. A few bad apple white supremacists obsessing over black people. I tell you, cocksuckers, you are a credit to your race.

The obsessive supremacist messages you spew on here do nothing to make your lot look any better than the people you demonize on a daily basis.

Obviously the title of the thread is satirical (look that one up in a dictionary, as I know you don't know what it even means), but on the whole you white supremacists are not just the assholes of your race, but you are the assholes of the human race, lower than anyone you look down on.

As I'm sure this message will be dismissed, get red-herrings, and all manner of ad hominem, I'll just tell it like it is: You are jealous about the bigger penis issue. :lol:

Troll away, limp-dicks.

No, being white makes you Homo marriage supporting closet Fag racist.,impotent transexual wannabe misoygynist.
Butt hole lover and surfer asshole effeminate
Considering that you are a white guy posing as a black guy, I will laugh at the over the top satire of a black panther.

That's the impression I'm starting to get from the titles of the threads on this forum. A few bad apple white supremacists obsessing over black people. I tell you, cocksuckers, you are a credit to your race.

The obsessive supremacist messages you spew on here do nothing to make your lot look any better than the people you demonize on a daily basis.

Obviously the title of the thread is satirical (look that one up in a dictionary, as I know you don't know what it even means), but on the whole you white supremacists are not just the assholes of your race, but you are the assholes of the human race, lower than anyone you look down on.

As I'm sure this message will be dismissed, get red-herrings, and all manner of ad hominem, I'll just tell it like it is: You are jealous about the bigger penis issue. :lol:

Troll away, limp-dicks.

Lol.

You are a little confused, here. Whites do not really need to worry about how they look. It is the severely ethnic boys who always are trying to "Yo Be Stylin!!" who are the ones who worry about appearances.

Whites are able to identify substance in life rather then be taken up with the feminized pursuits of mere appearnaces like the Hood boys do. Lol. "Yo! Check Mah Bling!! Mah Grill!!"
justin-bieber-breaks-neck.jpg

Asian vaginas are smaller
Not to you they aren't.

Wait a minute...you cannot possibly be black...no black dude would know the meaning of satirical. :lol:

Of course he is, he brought up the dick stereotype. Another stereotype is that blacks think with their dicks, is that true?
:confused: I thought all men did.

Now, now, Ravi, don't go perpetuating stereotypes about us men. The truth is, boys think with their gonads; mature men use what is appropriate to the task at hand. Take me, for instance. When I'm trying to solve a problem in logic, I think with the deductive part of my brain. When I'm trying to be creative, I think with the imaginative part of my brain. When I'm trying to be witty and amusing, I think with my funny bone. When I'm surrounded by a room full of beautiful young ladies, I think with my wish bone. On the rare occasion that one of said beautiful young ladies is drunk enough not to notice my age, and says "Darling, take me to bed!", THEN, I think with my dick!:D

Really? Mind telling us how you can so confidently state this marvelous little factoid? Would that be more along the lines of "I don't know, but I've been told...", or "based on personal experience, I have concluded...."? Don't worry,; if you've been miscegenating, I promise I won't mention it to your friends on that other forum; of course, you did perhaps incriminate yourself a little further on that score with the "Asian vaginas" thingie, and if any of them should come in here and put two and two together, as it were, well, I can hardly be held responsible for that.....

Troll away, limp-dicks.
Wait a minute...you cannot possibly be black...no black dude would know the meaning of satirical. :lol:
I'm Australian. On that note, I don't think you will be winning any friends but the the racist trashy lot that post here with jokes in such bad taste as that. :eusa_whistle:

notsureifserious

Either way, get yourself to the local pharmacy and buy the largest dosage of reserpine you can find.

I'm Australian. On that note, I don't think you will be winning any friends but the the racist trashy lot that post here with jokes in such bad taste as that. :eusa_whistle:

notsureifserious

Either way, get yourself to the local pharmacy and buy the largest dosage of reserpine you can find.

Ok, I'm actually a Japanese ninja from the Foot Clan.

The prejudice is strong in this one.

Idiot.

Last edited:
Really? Mind telling us how you can so confidently state this marvelous little factoid? Would that be more along the lines of "I don't know, but I've been told...", or "based on personal experience, I have concluded...."? Don't worry,; if you've been miscegenating, I promise I won't mention it to your friends on that other forum; of course, you did perhaps incriminate yourself a little further on that score with the "Asian vaginas" thingie, and if any of them should come in here and put two and two together, as it were, well, I can hardly be held responsible for that.....

He'll be telling you next that some of his best friends are black!

Of course he is, he brought up the dick stereotype. Another stereotype is that blacks think with their dicks, is that true?
:confused: I thought all men did.

Did you really "think" that or is this just your emotions erupting over a bad relationship or 8?

notsureifserious

Ok, I'm actually a Japanese ninja from the Foot Clan.

The prejudice is strong in this one.

Idiot.

I don't speak Australian, but it looks like you never did make it to that pharmacy.

Seems like you are using a relatively short time of prosperity in the scope of human history to draw the conclusion that one race is at the height of civility when it comes to societies.

No, I'd call it 10 thousand years.

Are you seriously going to suggest that blacks have ever built a society comparable to that of one built by whites? What is the evidence of that?

Last edited:

Troll away, limp-dicks.

No, being white makes you Homo marriage supporting closet Fag racist.,impotent transexual wannabe misoygynist.
Butt hole lover and surfer asshole effeminate

Oy! 52nd Cul-de-sac! You forgot to mention twat, dickhead and wanker. Good god man. The range of your vocabulary sucks...I hear you do too, and I have a question. Do you swallow? Just asking.

Oz, calm down, there's a good boy. Being white doesn't make anyone a racist, being black doesn't make anyone a racist. Being stupid makes racists racist. It is the stupid, not the skin color, that counts.
Did you even bother to read my post?

I disagree. The "drops of poison" here can easily be ignored and have no effect on the wisdom, humor and information that other posters provide. As far as I know we aren't in the running for message board of the year.
With posters such as yourself, the sure is the truth.

Troll away, limp-dicks.

Kid, I never read your posts. You whine too much. If you cannot cope with other people's offensive views, perhaps you would be better off in the Kitty's Pool..... oops, Kiddies Pool. Go somewhere where no 'undesirables' are allowed... then you can pretend there is no racism.... hide from it - instead of confronting it like the rest of us do.

Wait...wut? His reply to my joke that he couldn't be black and intelligent was,
"I'm Austrailian?"

hmmmmm

Troll away, limp-dicks.

But you know, if you can accept that blacks have slightly larger penises, why couldn't you accept that whites are, on average smarter? Or better at building civil societies?

This crap has to stop.

because they're not, and blacks and brown-skinned people are/were the founders of civilization as well as all philosophical, mathematical, scientific and engineering knowledge

if you disagree, i ask you to please disprove my claims

because they're not, and blacks and brown-skinned people are/were the founders of civilization as well as all philosophical, mathematical, scientific and engineering knowledge

if you disagree, i ask you to please disprove my claims
So black people used to be smart?

I showed a black guy at work the picture of my cat Felix that I use for my avatar....... he said that it was racist for me to have an African American cat........... I had to point out that the cat has black fur not black skin......... he was alright with it after that.:razz:
True story.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back