Does being good looking count more than a college degree?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I've noticed that people who are in higher positions tend to be more attractive than people in lower level jobs. Does being sexually attractive count more than anything else.

I've noticed that people who are in higher positions tend to be more attractive than people in lower level jobs. Does being sexually attractive count more than anything else.

Does being sexually attractive count more than anything else.

Not really

ab98f27023bfc7bdb46a9f9c6bf3ed87_view.jpg

I never had a lot of skills or talent. I always had to depend on my looks to get me by. I am a wealthy man now. It does sometimes get a bit ikey having women constantly throwing themselves at you. Some of them have no shame at all.

I never had a lot of skills or talent. I always had to depend on my looks to get me by. I am a wealthy man now. It does sometimes get a bit ikey having women constantly throwing themselves at you. Some of them have no shame at all.

See... this is a social injustice. I'm neither good looking, nor smart and talented. How the hell am I supposed to get laid? Why isn't Hillary looking out for me on this?

I have the same problem. Women throw themselves at me. I don't mind fucking them but it just pissed me off that they didn't understand before the fucking that this is just a one time deal. I don't understand why they want to hang around afterward.

Forum List

Back