Does Anyone Watch NCIS?

Another show programming us for a police state.

It is, but it's not as hideous as Law and Order, L&O SVU, and Cold Case. Those REALLY sell the authoritarian police state.

I think NCIS does more to pimp the sciences and give the nerdy disciplines some glamour. To that end, I think it's great, because the sciences needed some PR.

Another show programming us for a police state.

It is, but it's not as hideous as Law and Order, L&O SVU, and Cold Case. Those REALLY sell the authoritarian police state.

I think NCIS does more to pimp the sciences and give the nerdy disciplines some glamour. To that end, I think it's great, because the sciences needed some PR.

:)

And lets not forget Dragnet, Adam 12, Kojack and the old HI 5 0 on Me TV.

Naah we are not being programmed...

What the heck just happened? Did they kill Ducky?
ncis_gibbs_slap_gif_by_emoblonde98-d4198ms.gif

yes I watch it but I haven't seen the finale yet so I will have to get back to you about Duckie. I hope they didn't kill him off that would suck.

I started watching it with my brother, and do still occasionally watch it when we're getting shitfaced together, and some of the stories are compelling. But some of them can be incredibly far-fetched; and some include factors/obligations that are clearly beyond the official remit of a naval investigation team i.e - intimidating some Hispanic gangbangers who were responsible for the deaths of some marines. Yeah, right. That wouldn't happen. I suppose I'm just a stone-hearted cynic. And this Duckie character is too camp for my liking. And sorry, but the goth in the basement isn't what I'd call "hot". She's got a jaw most men would kill for, and the crotch-stomping boots make her look like something out of the Trenchcoat Mafia.

Forum List

Back