Does Anyone Watch NCIS?

My favorite TV fiction show.

Season ending cliff hangers do kind of irk me. Now I need to know if any of the recurring characters are being written off.

I read that Ziva's character is good for at least another season at $120,000.00/episode, though, for Chilean actress Coté de Pablo, that hottie.

My favorite TV fiction show.

Season ending cliff hangers do kind of irk me. Now I need to know if any of the recurring characters are being written off.

I read that Ziva's character is good for at least another season at $120,000.00/episode, though, for Chilean actress Coté de Pablo, that hottie.

i love NCIS. but if they kill off duckie, i'm going to definitely have to reassess.

lol re Ziva. she is cute.

SHUT UP YOU DUMB TWAT!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?????? I haven't seen the finale yet it's on in two hours!!

Are you trying to ruin it for me????????

excuse me???

a) it was a question, not a statement.

b) don't read the thread. *shrug*

You can't wait two hours and 12 minutes to discuss this?

i'll be asleep. :razz:

truth? i didn't think about time zones.

More truth? I'm just playin wit ya Miss Jillian.

:lol:

i figured. ;)

i knew you wouldn't generally call me a "dumb twat" and tell me to shut up. :razz:

Not with half of 2803 rep points hanging over my head..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

sword-of-damocles.jpg

The only TV shows I watch that are still running are Fringe, House, Who You Think You Are?, Undercover Boss and those Gorden Ramsay shows...

Usually I just watch them on Hulu.

I like other shows such as; Psych, Monk, Law & Order, Cold Case, Sliders, Seinfeld etc.. I suppose my family has been getting me into Battlestar Galactica - I only watch that because of Starbuck hahaha - I think that chick is pretty hot haha..

Forum List

Back