does anyone wanna chat on the phone?

Naw im jk. He's australian. He's normal, in an australain way.

If he's Australian, he just gave them a pretty bad name..unless he wants to use mental retardation and bi-polar disorder as his excuse...

I think it would be fun, and Help me see you as a human being, and vice versa lol :)

You can do the "Yahoo" voice thing and skip the phone. Giving out personal information such as that to unknown people on teh interweb(s) is for n00bs and people who date from ads. It will also cost nothing as opposed to international rates.

Some of you people are very judgmental, mean, and just plain assholes.

Let me explain something to you, there is this thing called myspace, and other message boards. And ive talked to people off of myspace, other message boards, aim, yahoo, and msn.

Now, just because :cuckoo: you are not interested, doesnt give you the right to call me names. Some of You people are very in-sensitive, very critical, very mean, and i hope people arent as mean and judgmental of you, as you have been to me.

Just because you dont understand something, doesnt make it bad.

Try understanding more and judging less.

Jerks.

Some of you people are very judgmental, mean, and just plain assholes.

Let me explain something to you, there is this thing called myspace, and other message boards. And ive talked to people off of myspace, other message boards, aim, yahoo, and msn.

Now, just because :cuckoo: you are not interested, doesnt give you the right to call me names. Some of You people are very in-sensitive, very critical, very mean, and i hope people arent as mean and judgmental of you, as you have been to me.

Just because you dont understand something, doesnt make it bad.

Try understanding more and judging less.

Jerks.

Hey Im not the cluprit here. All I said is you where Australian.

Hey Im not the cluprit here. All I said is you where Australian.

I just said it was getting creepy. I've never seen a request for phone conversations on a message board.

Now, I have met people from a message board socially, but they lived in my general vacinity and we shared some interests. And in at least one case I was armed.

Perhaps I should have gotten to know all of you better before I asked, and i shouldnt have made a post about it. I should have asked people individually one on one. But with all due respect, because im different, or maybe i like talking on the phone in general, im a creep?. I dont think thats fair. With that being said, Im sorry if i creeped anybody out, or i was rude or offensive. I think, if people on this board actually met each other, you know sit down and had a beer, or talked on the phone, they wouldnt be so mean to each other. Am i so wrong for that kinda thinking?

Forum List

Back