Does anyone think Trump is trying to win this thing?

Ok, Mr. Educated. What is an anti-Semite?

Antisemitism (also spelled anti-Semitism or anti-semitism) is hostility, prejudice, or discrimination against Jews. A person who holds such positions is called an antisemite. Antisemitism is widely considered to be a form of racism.
Antisemitism - Wikipedia

I have a better definition: Anti-Semitism is a mortal, career-ending sin that anyone in the world can be guilty of except Jews, and to be guilty of which requires nothing more than the accusation of such by any Jew.

In other words, one heck of a weapon to the extent the trained seals out there buy the mortal sin part and begin to bark "anti-Semitism! anti-Semitism! anti-Semitism!" whenever someone says anything negative--regardless how factually accurate--about the Jews.

Antisemitism (also spelled anti-Semitism or anti-semitism) is hostility, prejudice, or discrimination against Jews. A person who holds such positions is called an antisemite. Antisemitism is widely considered to be a form of racism.
Antisemitism - Wikipedia

I have a better definition: Anti-Semitism is a mortal, career-ending sin that anyone in the world can be guilty of except Jews, and to be guilty of which requires nothing more than the accusation of such by any Jew.

In other words, one heck of a weapon to the extent the trained seals out there buy the mortal sin part and begin to bark "anti-Semitism! anti-Semitism! anti-Semitism!" whenever someone says anything negative--regardless how factually accurate--about the Jews.

Yeah? Well what you had to say wasn't factually accurate as I proved. I'm not a Jew but I called you antisemitic because you are. I didn't say anything about it being a "mortal sin" but it is bigoted and racist.

I'm not interested in your anti-Semitic propaganda. In 2016, I thought you people were marginalized but I guess not?

You do realize you're now blaming a Catholic for this Great Jew Conspiracy.... right?

This ignorance makes up the base of the GOP, Boss. Don't get me wrong, the Left has it's extremists, conspiracy theorists, wackos, and assorted ignorance but the "race truthers" are Trump supporters and they came out of the woodwork for him.

If they were to take control of the party or the government, you would find yourself unwelcome and relegated to a second class status.

This ignorance makes up the base of the GOP, Boss. Don't get me wrong, the Left has it's extremists, conspiracy theorists, wackos, and assorted ignorance but the "race truthers" are Trump supporters and they came out of the woodwork for him.

If they were to take control of the party or the government, you would find yourself unwelcome and relegated to a second class status.

It's amazing to me... It's the right-wing version of the radical left. Same tactics, same immoral attributes, same disregard for free speech unless it's theirs, same cocky arrogant attitudes. I'm astonished because I never thought there were that many of these types on the right.

It almost presents an argument for why Trump shouldn't be elected. People like this shouldn't be rewarded with any kind of political victory. The problem is, the left wing radicals shouldn't be rewarded with a Hillary win either... but one of them will be.

I believe it is PAST time for conscientious Americans to stand up and take their country back from the extremists. Our greatest asset is a nation has always been our ability to compromise and work together. We don't have to agree on things but that doesn't mean we're enemies. I'm a strong Constitutional Conservative and I believe our founding documents outline a brilliant system for our self-governance and we should turn to that now more than ever.

It's amazing to me... It's the right-wing version of the radical left. Same tactics, same immoral attributes, same disregard for free speech unless it's theirs, same cocky arrogant attitudes. I'm astonished because I never thought there were that many of these types on the right.

It almost presents an argument for why Trump shouldn't be elected. People like this shouldn't be rewarded with any kind of political victory. The problem is, the left wing radicals shouldn't be rewarded with a Hillary win either... but one of them will be.

I believe it is PAST time for conscientious Americans to stand up and take their country back from the extremists. Our greatest asset is a nation has always been our ability to compromise and work together. We don't have to agree on things but that doesn't mean we're enemies. I'm a strong Constitutional Conservative and I believe our founding documents outline a brilliant system for our self-governance and we should turn to that now more than ever.

In a democracy we get the government we deserve.

The media doesn't solely sway public opinion, it reports what sells; and what sells are extreme stories, conspiracy theories, and confirmation of one's own bias. It's a negative reinforcement loop.

Most politicians do the same. When should a politician represent his/her constituency's interests and when should they lead?

What kind of reforms or social movements could correct this error on the part of the American people?

After this election there will be nothing left of the bitter uneducated christian white man's party, this was set in motion by the teabaggers

Antisemitism - Wikipedia

Yeah? Well what you had to say wasn't factually accurate as I proved. I'm not a Jew but I called you antisemitic because you are. I didn't say anything about it being a "mortal sin" but it is bigoted and racist.

I guess you can't grasp what I'm saying. Let's try this: would you call this quote racist and bigoted?

"After this election there will be nothing left of the bitter uneducated christian white man's party, this was set in motion by the teabaggers"

I guess you can't grasp what I'm saying. Let's try this: would you call this quote racist and bigoted?

"After this election there will be nothing left of the bitter uneducated christian white man's party, this was set in motion by the teabaggers"

I'm not going to let you move the goal posts. Sorry.

I'm not going to let you move the goal posts. Sorry.

Haha, "moving the goal posts"? It's called winning the argument.

FOX News and Republicans want Trump to win so they believe it is possible. It is called wishful thinking as distinct from reality.

No... It's called "changing the argument because you're losing."

Changing? Then tell me how my comment was bigoted and the quote from another anti-Trump poster here was not.

Yes, changing. I've already pointed out your antisemitic comments. If you want to read them again, scroll back.... I'm not repeating myself here.

No... It's called "changing the argument because you're losing."

Changing? Then tell me how my comment was bigoted and the quote from another anti-Trump poster here was not.

Yes, changing. I've already pointed out your antisemitic comments. If you want to read them again, scroll back.... I'm not repeating myself here.

Just admit you can't tell the difference. Be a man.

New Topics

Forum List

Back