Does anyone think Hillary will run in 2012?

Absolutely not.

Not because she doesn't want to be president, it's because situation doesn't resemble the Jimmy Carter-Kennedy situation of the seventy's.

Obama's popularity is increasing of late and he is gaining momentum... the democrats would demonize secretary Clinton if she tried to rupture the democratic party.

It resembles Johnson 1968

I think I've heard this argument somewhere before...

Also, I'm not the one deflecting. I've made several comments about both Secretary Clinton and other topics surrounding the 2012 race. It's you guys who brought up Soros.
That's exactly what you're doing, ass-clown.
I never even knew Soros was Jewish until a few days ago/
The man's religious affiliation has nothing to do with why I distrust him.

This is akin to screaming "racism" about somebody criticizing Obama.

Grow the fuck up, pillow-biter.
:cuckoo:

Also, I'm not the one deflecting. I've made several comments about both Secretary Clinton and other topics surrounding the 2012 race. It's you guys who brought up Soros.

Actually Soros helped the Nazis in WW2 and has no remorse for what he did to his fellow Jews.

Actually Soros helped the Nazis in WW2 and has no remorse for what he did to his fellow Jews.
I just get tired of people throwing out 'antisemitism' anytime someone says anything negative about a Jew.

I love Jews.
Jesus was a Jew ;)

Soros was a child at the time, and was hiding from the Nazis. Soros is a Jew.

She is already running but most people do not want to accept this. As I've said before, Obama will not run for re-election and Clinton is set to assume the Democrat's banner when he makes this official. I expect Clinton to resign her office before July 4th and commit to running. I think Obama's inner circle are beginning to realize that he will not be running again and these foreign policy gaffes he is bumbling into are just going to reinforce the image of a one term President. Clinton wants the Presidency and if she does not pursue it now, the opportunity will be forever lost to her.

That's a vile slander.

That's a vile slander.

No worse than calling someone anti-Semite:

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.
Mr. SOROS: Yes. That's right. Yes.
KROFT: I mean, that's–that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?
Mr. SOROS: Not–not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don't–you don't see the connection. But it was–it created no–no problem at all.
KROFT: No feeling of guilt?
Mr. SOROS: No.
Soros Helped The Nazis During Holocaust | Sweetness & Light

That's a vile slander.

No worse than calling someone anti-Semite:

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.
Mr. SOROS: Yes. That's right. Yes.
KROFT: I mean, that's–that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?
Mr. SOROS: Not–not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don't–you don't see the connection. But it was–it created no–no problem at all.
KROFT: No feeling of guilt?
Mr. SOROS: No.
Soros Helped The Nazis During Holocaust | Sweetness & Light

I feel no qualms about calling him an anti-Semite. If he wants to run around talking about a dark Jewish cabal running the nation, he should expect to be called what he is.

As for that cherry-picked clip from an interview with Soros, it really helps if you knew the context. His options were to do what he did or be shot. Decision-making isn't quite so easy when the barrel of a gun is to your head, especially if your refusal to preform the action won't prevent it, it'll only mean you're dead and someone else will carry it out.

Point being, "slander" requires lying about someone.

I don't like Obama. Does that make me racist?

You're in love with him. Does that make you anti-racist????

He did lie. The clear implication of his statement was that Soros was out there in an SS uniform, kicking down doors, and dragging Jews to the ovens.

No, it doesn't. But you were were marching around holding up "Robbin for the Hood" and witchdoctor signs, then yeah, you would.

Forum List

Back