Does anyone think Fox is not biased toward Trump?

Fox is moving more towards the middle, just from the far right end, so it is taking longer for them.

At first they hated DJT, but now they are warming up to him since he is not Hillary.

In regards to the pictures and morons with poorly adjusted hues on their monitors, yes digital video filters are used. For example, it is very common for a combination of blur filters when showing hideous creatures like Crooked Hillary and Greenscam's wife on MSNBC, etc. As far as bias, basically the only non-opinionated folks on FOX are morning show and Tucker. Hannity is objective and fact based also, but occasionally is opinionated.

In regards to the pictures and morons with poorly adjusted hues on their monitors, yes digital video filters are used. For example, it is very common for a combination of blur filters when showing hideous creatures like Crooked Hillary and Greenscam's wife on MSNBC, etc. As far as bias, basically the only non-opinionated folks on FOX are morning show and Tucker. Hannity is objective and fact based also, but occasionally is opinionated.
As a long time photoshop user, you are full of shit. In regards to the image.

Fox biased towards Trump? No more so than ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR, MSDNC, Creative News Network, the NYT, WaPo, etc., etc., are biased towards all dimocrat pols, policies, and whatnot.

Fox News

This image is on the main news page for fox.

View attachment 115638

This is what Trump really looks like.

View attachment 115640

Typical media scum.

As a frequent viewer, I think the majority of Fox on-air types are pro-Trump
. Shepard Smith seems biased against the Trump administration the way he reports the news, but maybe I'm wrong.

No, you're correct.
. Chris Wallace is even worse.

Fox News

This image is on the main news page for fox.

View attachment 115638

This is what Trump really looks like.

View attachment 115640

Typical media scum.

As a frequent viewer, I think the majority of Fox on-air types are pro-Trump
. Shepard Smith seems biased against the Trump administration the way he reports the news, but maybe I'm wrong.

No, you're correct.
. Chris Wallace is even worse.

I think Fox keeps him on because of his famous father.

Forum List

Back