Does Anyone Really Think Hillary Will Win?

Does anyone really think the Republicans have anyone that can beat her? Jeb maybe, but he's even less likely than Trump to get the nomination.

Who in their right mind would vote for The Hildabeast after all the revelations of her corruption, lying, stolen valor and incompetence?

Are their that many idiots in this country that have the right to vote?

When the choice is defunding everything or supporting a crappy person...Well, the crappy person is going to win!

You guys have been trying to indict Hillary for 25 years.......your problem is that you need actual evidence of wrongdoing......conspiracy theories may work in the rightwing media but the courts ignore them

Sweetie.....the criminal referral was made by two non-partisan Inspector Generals of your beloved Federal Government. You do understand that.....don't you? :D

Show me the money

Overblown accusations of non crimes

What do you think the worst case penalty would be?

So you're saying two non-partisan Inspector Generals of your beloved Federal Government are lying?

I want to understand exactly (and very specifically) what you think about the Inspector Generals referral to DOJ?

Someone is obviously lying. It's either Hillary, or the Federal Government.

Let them provide indictable evidence

What is provided so far amounts to a minor infraction of the rules
Both Petraeus and Sandy Berger were charged and convicted of exactly what Hillary did.
No they weren't ....not even close

She doesn't need record numbers of blacks....
It was the only reason Obama won in 2012. If it hadnt been for that he would have been the one term president he should have been. (OK he should have been a no-term president. Now he should be a prison-term president)

You can believe what you want.....getting the normal 88-90% support from African Americans rather than Obama's 93% is not going to prevent Hillary from winning in 2016...
Yeah, actually it will.

Dick Morris?

You know who Dick Morris is don't you? The guy who predicted a Romney landslide

Didnt watch the video, I see. Typical for you, Nutjobber. This is why you are the biggest joke on this board.

Ummmm.....Dick Morris

Of course I didn't watch your propaganda

Sweetie.....the criminal referral was made by two non-partisan Inspector Generals of your beloved Federal Government. You do understand that.....don't you? :D

Show me the money

Overblown accusations of non crimes

What do you think the worst case penalty would be?

So you're saying two non-partisan Inspector Generals of your beloved Federal Government are lying?

I want to understand exactly (and very specifically) what you think about the Inspector Generals referral to DOJ?

Someone is obviously lying. It's either Hillary, or the Federal Government.

Let them provide indictable evidence

What is provided so far amounts to a minor infraction of the rules
Both Petraeus and Sandy Berger were charged and convicted of exactly what Hillary did.
No they weren't ....not even close
Denial. Not a river in Egypt.
Post proof. This is where Nutjobber runs away and insults people asking him for proof.

It was the only reason Obama won in 2012. If it hadnt been for that he would have been the one term president he should have been. (OK he should have been a no-term president. Now he should be a prison-term president)

You can believe what you want.....getting the normal 88-90% support from African Americans rather than Obama's 93% is not going to prevent Hillary from winning in 2016...
Yeah, actually it will.

Dick Morris?

Didnt watch the video, I see. Typical for you, Nutjobber. This is why you are the biggest joke on this board.

Ummmm.....Dick Morris

Yes, this is you.
Dont confuse me with facts, just like me emote based on popular sentiment as expressed on Rachel Maddow and other liberal commentators.
This is why you are a liberal, Nutwinger.

[]There are the people that use the term Hildabeast. I believe they're allowed to vote and they're right up there on the idiot list. Then there's the Trump supporters...

I think the correct term for The Hildabeast voters would be "Gruberidiots" referring to those morons that Jonathan Gruber told us about that are so stupid to believe what Obama told them about Obamacare. Those are the same low information, uneducated, not too bright Moon Bats that would be stupid enough to believe whatever lies The Hildabeast told them.

Yeah, actually it will.

Dick Morris?

Ummmm.....Dick Morris

Yes, this is you.
Dont confuse me with facts, just like me emote based on popular sentiment as expressed on Rachel Maddow and other liberal commentators.
This is why you are a liberal, Nutwinger.

You are quite right...Rachel Maddow had a field day mocking the political predictions of Dick Morris

I wasn't aware that anyone still takes him seriously until your post

It looks like The Hildabeast and her scumbag husband are having a great time with The Donald and his hot wife.

I thought the Moon Bats hated Trump.

trump_clinton.jpg

You haev a clown-face avatar and you complain about people using the term "Hildebeast"? You cant make this up!
That's right, you're the one to talk about avatars!
thanks for admitting you cant be taken seriously.
Non sequitur. What admission? I was just noting how you chose as an avatar a person who wanted to lead black people to the ovens.
You didnt disagree with my assesment. Ergo you must agree with it.
You are a clown. Nothing mroe.

It looks like The Hildabeast and her scumbag husband are having a great time with The Donald and his hot wife.

I thought the Moon Bats hated Trump.

trump_clinton.jpg

The Donald has given a lot of money to the Clinton's over the years. Go figure....

You haev a clown-face avatar and you complain about people using the term "Hildebeast"? You cant make this up!
Non sequitur. What admission? I was just noting how you chose as an avatar a person who wanted to lead black people to the ovens.
You didnt disagree with my assesment. Ergo you must agree with it. You are a clown. Nothing mroe.
Guess that makes you a racist, using your logic.

You didnt disagree with my assesment. Ergo you must agree with it. You are a clown. Nothing mroe.
No actually it doesnt.
Go learn something about Forrest before you sound stupid again.

No actually it doesnt. Go learn something about Forrest before you sound stupid again.
Know everything I need to. You're just being an apologist for racism.

No actually it doesnt. Go learn something about Forrest before you sound stupid again.
Know everything I need to. You're just being an apologist for racism.
You know everything you care about--just enough to spew your ignorance on this board. Thats why you're a joke. Like your avatar.

Both the Clintons need to be in jail. Probably the daughter too since the bitch is involved in the Clinton Foundation scam. Bill Clinton should have been impeached as President but the filthy partisan Democrats and a few weak minded Republicans in the Senate ndidn't have the guts to do it.

No, they didn't do it because 67% off the American people were against it. They just didn't think lying about a personal matter was an impeachable offense.

However, an American voter doesn't need courtroom level evidence in order to decide not to vote for the bitch. Hopefully not all Libtards are to the point where they will abandon all moral considerations just to get one of their own elected.

Here's the thing, guy. Back in 1999, I was one of you right wing assholes who thought what Clinton did was horrible. And in 2000, I voted for Bush because he was right with Jesus.

And two recessions, two wars, an underwater mortgage and a busted 401K later, I really think that if the worst thing you have to worry about is whether or not he's lying about a personal affair, you are probably in good shape.

If you guys want to make it a choice between a Clinton and a Bush, you are asking people to choose between Peace and Prosperity vs. War and Recession.

That's not a difficult decision, really.

No matter what her crimes that other people would indicted for I doubt she will ever face justice because of the family influence. You know, rich white well connected privileged. You Libtards usually hate that unless it is one of your own, don't you?

I would like to see Dubya prosecuted for the thousands of people who died in his wars and incompetence.

[
You guys have been trying to indict Hillary for 25 years.......your problem is that you need actual evidence of wrongdoing......conspiracy theories may work in the rightwing media but the courts ignore them

Both the Clintons need to be in jail. Probably the daughter too since the bitch is involved in the Clinton Foundation scam. Bill Clinton should have been impeached as President but the filthy partisan Democrats and a few weak minded Republicans in the Senate ndidn't have the guts to do it.

However, an American voter doesn't need courtroom level evidence in order to decide not to vote for the bitch. Hopefully not all Libtards are to the point where they will abandon all moral considerations just to get one of their own elected.

No matter what her crimes that other people would indicted for I doubt she will ever face justice because of the family influence. You know, rich white well connected privileged. You Libtards usually hate that unless it is one of your own, don't you?

Actually the American People will get a choice between the Clinton and someone you support.

Guess what, they don't want to be put in the same box as you. Look you a hateful little people, you spout unsupported vile stuff all day.

So there choice is to be in a camp with you or another... They will pick there another which is Clinton.

Thanks for helping in making 2016 a Clinton one.

View attachment 45805

Of course, you could plug any minority.....including female into that picture with a vote Democrat meme couldn't you? Which party tells every minority group that they can't exist on their own without protection from the party? Democrats.

Forum List

Back