CDZ Does anyone really even care anymore?

That's pretty sad. You are right though, I'd just as soon you didn't take any action if the choices you limit yourself to are "do nothing" and "violence". I truly feel sorry for you, it's sad that those are the only options you see for yourself.

Those are the only options we see for this country.

We've tried the voting option only to see it unraveled by corrupt politicians in a system that went off the rails 150 years ago.

We've tried explaining common sense, morality and values to the younger generations only to see them rejected as too outdated or difficult to live up to.

The only option left is to return the country and our Society to law and order by bullet, blade and blood. Apparently the ills of this nation cannot be cured, only removed from this nation's body surgically.

I see it as kind of sad that that is enough for you. However, I do not judge, just wish you saw yourself as able to be more proactive.
Is there something you need help with?

Let me be blunt. There are plenty of people talking about plenty of things that they "care" about. However, to me at least, the real way to attest to how much you care, and about what, is not in what you say, but in what you DO. So, what is anyone DOING about the things they "care" about? I am not referring to politicians, leaders, academics, or celebrities, I am talking about YOU. I am asking who among us actually DOES something about the things we say we care about? Ask yourself, "What have I done today, this week, this month, or this year, to effect the outcomes in society I wish to see?" How many of us can honestly say we are doing ANYTHING meaningful?

To me, this is one of the fundamental flaws in our current society. We all have things we care about. Many of us are quite vocal about them. How many of us are DOING something to further the struggle we "care" so much about?

I, for one, am doing next to nothing. I am educating myself evermore, but have no real plans to USE that knowledge to further the goals I would like to see met. I can do better.

What say YOU?

I only care about my family and my career. I care about my country a lot because it affects me and my career.

What am I doing?

I'm educating the masses on Facebook about politics and current events.

I see it as kind of sad that that is enough for you. However, I do not judge, just wish you saw yourself as able to be more proactive.
No, maybe there is someone else that could use your help near you though. Maybe, just maybe, you could do something that would make a difference, however small it may be. The point of this was to point out the fact that many of us talk a good talk, yet do not walk the walk. The measure of a person is not in what they say, but in what they actually do.

No, maybe there is someone else that could use your help near you though. Maybe, just maybe, you could do something that would make a difference, however small it may be. The point of this was to point out the fact that many of us talk a good talk, yet do not walk the walk. The measure of a person is not in what they say, but in what they actually do.
I just offered you my help, what more do you want?

I voted for Trump
Well, at least you voted. What direct effect have you seen from your vote? Have you gotten the results you wanted?
Yes, I love the way President Trump exposes all the anti-American people

Me too.

Never said that was enough for me, don't know the poster personally and have no idea what he does on his own time and dime, so I don't judge his personal life, I agreed with that particular premise he posted; Trump has indeed stripped the 'Emperor' naked as far as the true nature of the Democratic and faux 'progressive' machines and the media that actively sides with and promotes its biases and shameless lack of objectivity, something that has been obvious since the 1960's, but now blatantly on display for all to see them for what they really are.

It's been obvious to me for a long time, especially at the existential levels I'm working at; very few 'leftists' around pitching in at the ground levels, almost all 'deplorables' turning up to work on a regular basis, week in and week out, and over half of them are the kind of Christians who will be shoved into ovens if Hillary's and Bernie's commissars ever attain real power in this country, guaranteed. I've seen the vermins' 'work' up close in several countries over the years, and do not wish them well on the least, nor find their venality that poses for 'idealism' the least bit of an excuse to tolerate them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back