Does anyone really believe George HW Bush and or Nixon

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
had any involement WHATSOEVER in the JFK assn??

Well Bush was in Dallas that day.

HELLO - He lived there ..................................

The evidence is overwhelming that Bush sr and Nixon were involved in the Kennedy assassination.This is a video that every american should watch.The facts and evidence overwhelmingly prove Bush sr along with Nixon,was involved in it.The only thing I dont like about that video though is it seems republican driven.It only talks about the oil connections that Nixon and Bush had.It doesnt talk about Johnsons oil backers as well though. thats why I highly recommend people reading the book on Bushs involvement in the kennedy assassiantion called BODY OF SECRETS.

Im sure thats where this video got that information from because a lot of the stuff talked about in it is in this book but its much more objective because its not republican driven and it DOES talk a great deal of Johnsons involvment in it as well.very good book.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsMKMMlleOE]JFK II - The Bush Connection (2003) - YouTube[/ame]

what I cant believe is I never put together the Bush Johnson connection.I already knew the Nixon connection to Bush because of how Nixon appointed Bush to his cabinet in a capacity after being elected but I never put Bushs connection to Johnson together though.Not surprising though when you think about it that he was friends with Bush also,he was from texas as well and backed by oil just like Bush.

Last edited:
Why is it I'm hearing about this now for the first time!!!
I say poppycock.

us maybe its because for over 30 years the truth was supressed from the american and because the media is nothing but a tool for the government which is why it never investigates real news like this and the best investigiations are done by independent researchers.:cuckoo:

Everybody knows it was the cigarette smoking man who pulled the trigger on Kennedy.

see? as usual,you demonstrate your pathetic debating skills and deny reality when you are cornered by evidence and facts from videos.nice.:clap2:

The thread starter did not post any facts to back up his claims,I did however.

HW was standing at the front door of the school book depository that fateful morning....

George_H_W_Bush_Kennedy_Murder.jpg

HW was standing at the front door of the school book depository that fateful morning....

George_H_W_Bush_Kennedy_Murder.jpg

off topic for a momemt,thats a good question,wonder if independent logic knows he actually typed that on if romney or paul gets the nomination he is voting republican.comedy gold.priceless.:lol::lmao::lmao:

Back to the topic,excellent stuff.Thats so obvious that that man there is Bush sr.theres no question.Its either him or he has an identical twin brother.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back