Does anyone make basketball look easier than James Harden?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I'm watching the Rockets Warriors game and Harden is just amazing. He looks like he is messing around in the park with his buds and making the best NBA defenders look silly.

NBA sucks. A bunch of overpaid segregationists with rules that are subjective from game to game.
Best thing that happened to the NBA was the advent of overplaying man-to-man defense at the college level. Forced the NBA to abandon its no-zone-defense rule.

I'm watching the Rockets Warriors game and Harden is just amazing. He looks like he is messing around in the park with his buds and making the best NBA defenders look silly.
I hope he comes back from his hamstring injury. He deserves a ring.

I hope he comes back from his hamstring injury. He deserves a ring.
No one “deserves “ to win.
Nonsense. You didn't play team sports. In team sports there are great athletes on shitty teams. They deserve to win championships but they won't playing on those teams.

As a wrestler I'll agree but if you are on a team sport you could be a hall of fame athlete and never in a championship.

He makes it look easy on Offense. On D he's lost and is a complete liability to his team. Harden isnt a complete player, he's barely half a player.

Jorden made it look easy
LeBron makes it look easy
Kareem made it look easy
D Wade
P Pierce
Steph (though he's a bit of a shit show on D as well)
Magic
Bird

Those guys were complete players who played at another level than everyone around them and made all the players around them look better than they were.

Guys like Harden and Westbrook are bad for the game and I hope never win a ring.

Luka makes it look easy. Harden doesn’t make it look easy. He has one of the most mesmerizing handles ever. Nothing easy about that.

Forum List

Back